Most memorable satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Crazyfortaffeta

Re: Most memorable satin

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

I worked at a dry cleaners part time during high school in the '80's. It was just after prom season and a lady pulled up at the drive thru window and handed me an emerald green satin prom gown. Writing up the ticket I recognized the last name and thought hmmmm. Yes it was the mother of one of the hotties in my school, and there she was in the passenger seat. I thought, this is going to be fun. She just said call when it was done.
Just as luck would have it I was closing shop that evening, so I would be able to do unspeakable things to this gown. I carefully placed it where no one would bother it and went on about my duties until everyone else left for the evening. Closing time came and I shut off all the lights except in the back of the store and went and claimed my prize. I shut off the last of the lights and took the gown into the bathroom, heart pounding with excitement!
I hung the dress on the back of the door and couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. While doing this I smelled perfume. I thought oh my it still has her scent on it!! Heart really racing now, and had a raging hard on I was fully naked and alone with this exquisite wonderful smelling prom dress!
I unzipped the dress and pressed my face into the inside of the bodice taking in that wonderful smell while rubbing the lower part of the dress all over my legs and my cock. It was absolute heaven!! I couldn't wait any longer so I lowered the seat on the toilet, grabbed the dress and leaned back as far as I could, and laid the dress on my naked body. I covered my face with the bodice so I could take in the wonderful smell this girl left for me, and the lower part of the dress covered my legs. I was now immersed in this dress and went to town. I stroked my cock with the satin wrapped around it and as I did the satin was moving along with the motion caressing my legs and my balls. I moaned her name, and threw in a few oh Gods, and yesses and about 10 seconds later I absolutely EXPLODED my load into this dress. I lay there for a minute enjoying the aroma and looking at the satin that covered the rest of me thinking how proud and fortunate I was to fuck this girls prom dress.
I saw her a few days later in school and stared at her in the lunchroom and thought "I got to fuck you in your prom dress, and you were AMAZING!!"
THAT was my most memorable satin experience!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Dude I can so relate. Growing up in the late 80s and early 90s, I had a similar experience. Our high school had two choirs, the freshman/sophomores wore these shitty cheap blue dresses, but the junior/seniors wore black satin. Classic 80s style puffy bows and showed just enough of the shoulders and arms to be sexy.

Most girls left them in the choir practice room on coat racks. They would change into them before performances. Rarely did they leave the school.

I knew I had to have my way with one. Most of the seniors were fucking hot, but one brunette, her names was Amanda but went by Mandy, made me fucking wild. I must have had 30 of her kids by my senior year stroking the bishop to her flawless body. She ran on the track team and had the most toned and awesome legs of anyone.

So, one day in April during my senior year, we had early dismissal. Usually the choir director would be in her office, but this day, she was either out sick or left early. Usually the door was locked to the room, but it was left open. Keep in mind, this was 1991- no security cameras in schools, the only people who wondered the hall was this overweight custodian, and you would hear her waddling a mile away between rattling keys and the sounds of her walkie-talkie blaring. The one school cop always hung in the parking lot smoking cigarettes.

I felt my heart racing. I knew it was GO TIME. I scanned the rack of those jet black satin beauties. I saw the one was Mandy's. All of them had their initials on the tag, when I saw MP, my cock was so stiff you could have hammered a nail into a board with it. I held it to my nose. Jesus H. Christ, it was thick with her sweet scent. On one of the puffy shoulders, a stand of her long dark hair glistened. I sat on the floor, and drew my raging love rocket out and began madly stroking the lining that had been on her bare legs. You know the feeling when you were about to explode. I knew it and couldn't hold back. I had watched her in this dress as her silken athletic legs had kicked this delicate fabric around like a toy. Woosh! I came like a river. It spattered down the bottom of the lining and onto the floor. OH SHIT, I panicked but I had the presence of mind to use a T-shirt in my book bag to sop up the carnage.

I thought about taking the dress, but then it would hurt Mandy and draw too much attention, and everyone knew I had a fucking hard on for her- so I carefully put it back on the rack and got out of there before the fat lady came down the hall. What a hard on killer that would have been. But damn, that was like one of the best high school experiences, fucking that dress. I had the same thoughts as you, wonder if she noticed the stain on the inside? She had one final concert that year, and watching her on stage wearing the dress I came on was fucking AWESOME.

Can't do that shit now with cameras, school police all around, and schools being like prisons. Man those were the days. It was GREAT to be young back then.
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

I had a different kind of memorable satin moment recently but writing a 25 page short story based on one satin image.

I saw this photo of Depp lawyer Camille Vasquez in this pure silk skirt and blouse outfit and talked with my friend Samantha about it. She knows about my thing with women in satin and she knew that I would love it. She then said something like, "What would you do with her alone with her in that outfit?", and the story I wrote answered that question.

The story ended up been about me winning a competition to spend a day with Camille in my home city, which is Sydney. I had tones of fun writing the story and having sex with Camille in that satin and other satin clothing, plus once in a pool.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
Satinboy67

Post by Satinboy67 »

I think my most memorable satin experience was in 1995, with my first set of satin sheets. I bought them online from innovations. They were in champange colour. Absolutely beautiful! I had never experienced satin sheets before and after I put them on the bed I slid into them naked and was rock hard in milli seconds ! Needless to say I had a great night pleasuring myself in them..