Family members satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Family members satin

Post by SatinDeejay »

Hello, has anybody been given your sisters or mother’s satin nightie or pyjamas without you having to steal them?

When I was 14 my sister knew that I had been stealing her satin pyjamas to wear and masterbate in, she was 18 and said she was growing out of satin and preferred cotton so she handed me 3 pairs of satin pyjamas and the silkiest nightie for me to wear and sleep in.

We kept this between ourselves so my parents didn’t find out. I used to wear them during the night and put them in the wash pretending to be my sister that was still wearing them.

One day when my mother had left for school, I was wearing my sisters pink satin nightie and as I was home alone I decided to go downstairs and watch tv, I was lying there on the sofa and the next minute I heard the door go and my mother returned. She saw me sitting there in a girls shiny pink nightie and was shocked at first.

As the weeks went by since then she was asking questions about my choice of nightmare and knew my sister knew about it and was accepting, one day we went to BHS and she bought me some women’s satin pyjamas and a couple of nighties and said to me that I now have my own garments but can continue wearing my sisters.

Since then I use my sisters clothes as cum rags and use my own BHS for best. This was such an amazing time in my life
Vabhot

Re: Family members satin

Post by Vabhot »

tobyacky wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:39 am Hello, has anybody been given your sisters or mother’s satin nightie or pyjamas without you having to steal them?

When I was 14 my sister knew that I had been stealing her satin pyjamas to wear and masterbate in, she was 18 and said she was growing out of satin and preferred cotton so she handed me 3 pairs of satin pyjamas and the silkiest nightie for me to wear and sleep in.

We kept this between ourselves so my parents didn’t find out. I used to wear them during the night and put them in the wash pretending to be my sister that was still wearing them.

One day when my mother had left for school, I was wearing my sisters pink satin nightie and as I was home alone I decided to go downstairs and watch tv, I was lying there on the sofa and the next minute I heard the door go and my mother returned. She saw me sitting there in a girls shiny pink nightie and was shocked at first.

As the weeks went by since then she was asking questions about my choice of nightmare and knew my sister knew about it and was accepting, one day we went to BHS and she bought me some women’s satin pyjamas and a couple of nighties and said to me that I now have my own garments but can continue wearing my sisters.

Since then I use my sisters clothes as cum rags and use my own BHS for best. This was such an amazing time in my life
Did your sister know what you were doing with her satin clothes and masturbating with them ?.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

My mum used to leave things in amongst my clean washing that she would leave on my bed to put away sometimes. It was usually a half slip or nightie and these were probably the things I used the most frequently so I suspect it wasnt accidental and she did this on purpose, possibly because she thought I may then leave her other things alone - wrong !

My stepmother also once left one of her silky nylon nighties under the pillow on the box room single bed that I used when visiting on every 3rd weekend. Again, I remember it was one of her nighties I wore the most when I got the chance (they went out for the night etc). There was no reason why it would have been left under that pillow by accident. The following morning, I mentioned to her that I had found someones nightie under the pillow and she just said I dont know how that got there , justvput it in the laundry. Needless to say I didnt, i kept it and took it home with me.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I think my sister must have known I was using them to wank in. I was just careful not to get any spunk on them
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

My Mum knew I wore her satin robe when she was out, I was only early mid teens then but she knew, but never said anything.
I nearly got caught once when she returned only a few mins after going out as she had forgotten something, I had to throw it on the bed and run into the bathroom, after a brief conversation about why she had come back I heard the door shut again and crept back into her bedroom to tidy up the robe and found it had been already been put back where it was laid neatly at the end of the bed. I waited and waited for the questioning but it never came.

I think though she restricted wearing it when I was about, I think that was because the first time I saw her wear it I was just in my underpants and the sun was shining on the black satin as she was walking to the bathroom, I think my pants went from zero to bulging in half a second, to be honest she did have a stunning figure and I did see her eyes flicker downwards for a split second before she went into the bathroom and I marched back quickly into my bedroom glowing red with embarrassment but yet a sense of thrill and excitement oh how it made me feel.

The robe eventually disappeared, possibly it was me, possibly mum grew tired of wearing it. Never found it after that.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Yes, that is how my love for Satin came about.

Probably already told this elsewhere here, but :

My Mom had some slips early on. Once she found out the interest I had (which was probably from putting them back differently from the way she had them) they went pretty fast.

Years later, my Sister had 2 pairs of satin pajamas. They were fucking amazing. So silky and satiny. I used them quite often. Once they were away on vacation, I used one pair at least 7 times in one day. Never came on them though, too risky. Again, my Mom knew I was using them, so one pair was thrown out without me knowing. The other pair made its way out to the trash. I tried to rescue them from the trash but they stank. I may have used them a couple times but put them back on the trash. Part of me really wishes I would have rescued them and I’d still have them today, because now they’re really hard to find. The first pair was by Xhilaration. It was blue and had snowflakes and snowmen on them and the end of the sleeves were a darker blue than the rest of the pajamas. The second pair was by Jonathan Martin and was hot pink with green cartoon frogs on them. The quality of the satin was out of this world….they even felt great on the reverse side. Man I wish I still had them or could find them again. I search for them often too…

Also my Cousin. I stole her swimsuits, panties, thongs, and soccer shorts. She had this sexy Roxy bikini and a Malibu Dream Girl bikini. Stole both of them. Had them for many years. Stole a pair of black satin vanity fair panties….the quality was incredible and they smelled so good. Stole a green foil alligator print thong from her too…from Age Group Intimates.

Used to have a huge stolen panty and thong collection but my Mom would always find my shit and throw them away. Really nice 2000’s era thongs too….shit is real expensive now.

This was all in my youth when I had to steal to fuel my fetishes. Now that I’m older I can buy all I want, but boy do I wish I still had all my old stuff.
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

When I was around 5-6 my family noticed that I had an interest in silk/satin but obviously at that age it wasnt sexual and was simply down to loving the feeling of it, so they saw zero harm in it and simply laughed it off if they caught me sneaking off to the lingerie department when out shopping (they still tell me now and again how many funny looks they got seeing their toddler running around feeling up the satin slip dresses 😂). One time my auntie took me out shopping and forgot to tell her of my habit and she was horrified to find me touching all the lady knickers 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️.

There have been two occasions when my oldest sister has given me satin, one time was a green satin pj set which i was too embarrassed to wear and they ended up disappearing, second time was a halter-neck top that she no longer wanted and mum was fine with me having it (i was around 10 at the point), around that time my fetish started to appear and from memory that top was my first cum rag. I ended up binning it out of shame.

Skip around 8 years later i was still living at home when i was in college and have built up a collection of satin but my dirty secret was exposed when my mum went through my drawers looking for socks, she asked me if i was gay (i had a girlfriend at the time who is now my wife to be) and told me if it was getting out of hand then to tell her. She never interfered or tell my dad but when i moved out i left a few bits in my wardrobe but again my oldest sister found some stuff and my mum had to cover for me and said it was hers and that was the end of it. I still feel ashamed for that and still to this day i dont know how to tell my sister how sorry i am for her seeing that.

Freddie i still feel for you to this day when shit hit the fan for you, i hope this isn’t taken the wrong way but i find it sad that your mum would bin what you had, she should of spoken to you to make sure you were okay or even better left it as is
anon42

Post by anon42 »

I think it was my aunt's because she would give my mum a bunch of clothes sometimes, but there was this white/peach mix coloured blouse I used to love touching and cuddling as a kid. It had ruffles on the sleeve cuffs and the collar. I remember the tag on it said it was 100% 'pure silk' and it felt absolutely amazing. Really, really, really soft. Never felt anything like it before or since. Unfortunately it was thrown out at some point in time. Goddamn, I honestly can't stress how amazing it was. I regret not hiding it for safekeeping somewhere.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

My sister always wear satin or silk when i kids, someday my mom give me satin pajamas and it all has started my fetish
msallow

Post by msallow »

Anybody up for candid, honest, intelligent chat about this satin fetish of ours ?

Mail me matthewsallow@gmail.com

P029.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

my sister uniform skirt was my favorite cum rag of all time...even got sniffed and fucked the piece filled with period juices b4 :lol: :lol:
SATIN BLUES.jpg
too bad the cum rag got destroyed after she graduated school hahahaha

PS : attached picture as reference the girls are not my real sister :wink: :wink: