Pure silk pajamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pajamaslover

Pure silk pajamas

Post by pajamaslover »

Hi anyone like pure silk pajamas? It not shiny like satin ,but the softness in skin anyone can't beat ..
riccardo

Re: Pure silk pajamas

Post by riccardo »

I'm wondering the same. I am on the look-out for quality silk pajamas and I don't mind if they cost a lot. I just want to be sure they're fitting and soft. For a while I've been wondering if I should get the Lilysilk pajamas. They look soft and thick. There are a lot of female influencers they use to promote their item but unfortunately almost no male influancers so estimating if they're worth it to buy is hard.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I do like silk pajamas! Actually bought a set a couple months ago. They still shine regardless though the color comes out more.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I bought a pure silk pair a few years back but to be perfectly honest, I prefer satin. The gleam is all part of my fetish and the silk lacks that.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

riccardo wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:32 pm I'm wondering the same. I am on the look-out for quality silk pajamas and I don't mind if they cost a lot. I just want to be sure they're fitting and soft. For a while I've been wondering if I should get the Lilysilk pajamas. They look soft and thick. There are a lot of female influencers they use to promote their item but unfortunately almost no male influancers so estimating if they're worth it to buy is hard.
Lilysilk has good silk fabrics if u prefer softness than shiny,no regret if u buy those pjs
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:36 pm I do like silk pajamas! Actually bought a set a couple months ago. They still shine regardless though the color comes out more.
Agree. Some pure silk have elegant shiny that make me feel feminim and very soft, my opinion satin over shiny its look fancy and looks cheap, so i preffer shiny silk 🙂
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Trappedinsatin wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:45 pm I bought a pure silk pair a few years back but to be perfectly honest, I prefer satin. The gleam is all part of my fetish and the silk lacks that.
I prefer a good poly charmeuse to silk. Yes, I do own several pairs of silk pjs. But prefer the shine and smoothness of the satin/charmeuse. Also, after 3-4 washings, the silk starts to look dingy.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I’m sure it does…but most don’t compare to how it shimmers, the flowiness and bounciness silk has. Also, I agree with the way it has to be cleaned. You would really have to know how to clean it but it’s best to leave it as is. Pajamas, blouses and pants are nice though it’s better for robes, scarves, nightgowns and draping dresses.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinslider

Post by satinslider »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:08 pm I’m sure it does…but most don’t compare to how it shimmers, the flowiness and bounciness silk has. Also, I agree with the way it has to be cleaned. You would really have to know how to clean it but it’s best to leave it as is. Pajamas, blouses and pants are nice though it’s better for robes, scarves, nightgowns and draping dresses.
Yes absolutey!