Good quality pyjamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Good quality pyjamas

Post by SatinDeejay »

Hi all

Is there anywhere I can buy so good quality shiny pyjamas in the uk? I always bought Per Una from M&S but they don’t do them anymore

BooHoo have a good selection but the quality isn’t great
SilkySatinShredder

Re: Good quality pyjamas

Post by SilkySatinShredder »

I’d also like to know where people are finding good quality satin pj’s now, debenhams collection stuff was good but since they’ve been bought over by boohoo it’s the same cheap thin matte crap that’s flooded the market now, boux avenue is using poor quality fabric now also
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

tobyacky wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:16 am Hi all

Is there anywhere I can buy so good quality shiny pyjamas in the uk? I always bought Per Una from M&S but they don’t do them anymore

I’ve bought some lovely pairs from a UK company called Camille. They can be bought via Amazon.co.uk marketplace. This was a few years back, so not sure what their selection is like these days.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I bought some pink satin pyjamas from Camille as they looked really nice. The quality is nice enough but I wasn't a huge fan of the satin. It feels a liitle stiff and not silky soft and flowing like nightwear I've bought from Marks and Spencer or the sorely missed BHS and even Debenhams. They are still lovely and maybe they will soften with wear and washing so I will of course keep sleeping in them when I can. They still feel amazing when I wake in the morning. I just wish I could do this more often!
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

tobyacky wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:16 am Hi all

The first satin pyjamas that I bought were by Ladieshow on Amazon. These were from China but I was surprised how silky they were. I can't say how durable they are though. I would definitely recommend La Senza, Secret Possessions and Ssshhh Intimates as the pyjamas I have from these brands are really good quality. If you're looking for older stuff, check ebay regularly as you can usually find things for a decent price. Per Una pyjamas are pretty rare but I got myself a pair of violet polka dot ones a few months back after seeing your previous post about them - they're amazing by the way! :D