A little weird ?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsheetfetishguy

A little weird ?

Post by satinsheetfetishguy »

No, it's not satin sheets, it's a parachute.
Attachments
IMG_20210615_231346.jpg
satinsheetfetishguy

Re: A little weird ?

I love hump this pile.
Attachments
IMG_20210615_231549.jpg
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I wouldn’t say weird. Still falls in the silk/satin fetish realm. Most parachutes are nylon, kind of like what they used for jackets, pants and shorts, while the earlier 1940s parachutes used real silk. That’s why they used to say “hit the silk” back then.

I did own a few of them a few years ago. Case in point, what started my fetish for silk were parachutes in my childhood years. They used one for activities in P.E. (Physical Education) and I really liked how it looked and felt! Not sexually, mind you, but I was quite fascinated by them.

I, now, only own a couple silk parachutes and sold the nylon ones at an army surplus store as my fascination towards nylon parachutes have left me as it doesn’t compare like it does to silk satin/charmeuse fabrics.

This is entirely my opinion so I do understand your fascination towards the parachutes! I used to watch the parachute scenes in “The Gods Must Be Crazy 2” over and over.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinsheetfetishguy

It was really nice to read this. Thanks!

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:06 pm I wouldn’t say weird. Still falls in the silk/satin fetish realm. Most parachutes are nylon, kind of like what they used for jackets, pants and shorts, while the earlier 1940s parachutes used real silk. That’s why they used to say “hit the silk” back then.

I did own a few of them a few years ago. Case in point, what started my fetish for silk were parachutes in my childhood years. They used one for activities in P.E. (Physical Education) and I really liked how it looked and felt! Not sexually, mind you, but I was quite fascinated by them.

I, now, only own a couple silk parachutes and sold the nylon ones at an army surplus store as my fascination towards nylon parachutes have left me as it doesn’t compare like it does to silk satin/charmeuse fabrics.

This is entirely my opinion so I do understand your fascination towards the parachutes! I used to watch the parachute scenes in “The Gods Must Be Crazy 2” over and over.
satinsheetfetishguy

Today I have parachute orgies. The latest of those feels really silky almost better than satin, it’s going to get big loads of cum on it today.
Attachments
IMG_20210616_202527.jpg