BHS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

BHS

Post by SatinDeejay »

I miss BHS, when they were open I used to go in the dressing room and try on women’s pyjamas and nighties and wank.
quibble

Re: BHS

Post by quibble »

BHS did make some great satin PJ and chemises..... Super shinny and slippery. Some of their dresses also had super soft linings.

Shame no one had picked up the space that they left
silkyrobe

Post by silkyrobe »

All of my best nighties and robes were from BHS. From their most basic plain satin nighties to their more expensive lacy satin french knicker sets and robes, they always had really good quality shiny slippery satin and pretty designs. I used to love going in and buying stuff for myself - it was such a rush. God I miss BHS - and as mentioned, nobody has stepped in to fill the void :-(
satinvert

Post by satinvert »

Some lovely items turn up in charity shops. I have lost count of the number of long satiny BHS nighties I have purchased and defiled. Multiple layers of these nighties get me going every time.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

+1 for missing BHS. Their selection was fantastic. The twin packs were great value, too, like £10 or £12 of 2 satin nighties. My Wife and I bought man of them. I still have loads though but I miss not being able to shop for, or browse among them.