Crossdressing and Satin Poll

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

Do you wear your Satin?

Yes, I like to wear my satin (dress in the garment)
71%
No, I like to touch my satin (but not wear it)
11%
I just like pictures of satin.
4%
I like to do other stuff with satin (please explain)
14%

Total votes: 84

AlanaRaso

Crossdressing and Satin Poll

Post by AlanaRaso »

How do you related to your satin? Do you dress in it? Feel it or rub it against yourself? Just look at it or photos of satin? Cut, shred, dirty or destroy it?
Trappedinsatin

Re: Crossdressing and Satin Poll

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I dress in it.
SlinkyPaula

Post by SlinkyPaula »

I've just changed out of my satin bralette and nighty into my boring boy clothes :roll:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I feel it and rub against myself. I do not wear any of them.
satinage

Post by satinage »

:arrow: Yes, I like to wear my satin (dress in the garment)

When I have the opportunity, I like to wear my favorite satin outfit.
Nightie + Panty + Gloves + Stockings
Sometimes depending on the temperature, I wear my satin robe over.
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
cinnci

Post by cinnci »

Wearing satin wedding dresses! Although for me its not limited to satin ones.
I love wedding dresses
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

For me, it is about 80% satin fetish and 20% crossdressing.
Wool, cotton clothing does nothing for me. Nor do bras, shoes, wigs or makeup. I really do enjoy wearing nice loungewear, blouses and long skirts - but only in satins/charmeuse/taffeta or organza. But Satin in queen in my book.
murderbot400

Post by murderbot400 »

I like wearing it, only long dresses and skirts.
Like others I also have no interest wearing other types of women's clothing, just satin dresses and skirts. :)
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

With me it's all about the satin, I like to dress in satin to have a good wank, the feeling of the satin makes for some intense orgasms. I have a few double sided skirts and blouses which makes the sensation even better, the idea of crossdressing has no interest it is only to enhance the feeling and sensation of the satin. Dressing in double satin with a satin dress or other satin over the cock has to be experienced, if anyone is a bit unsure about trying this I would say try it and decide for yourself.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I wear it day-to-day and use it for sexual gratification too. Both seem normal to me, having done this since I was 6 in one way or another. I consider myself someone who does not think about clothing being strictly male or female and I wear what I think looks smart, or pretty, or both and I am often found mixing and matching "male" and "female" outfits.

I don't get hung up on tags, nor do I try to categorise myself or identify as [insert whatever you want here] either. Pretty much, I am me. I am termed a crossdresser, or trans to a degree but I identify with being a normal guy who doesn't give a fuck what he wears or what people think about it, and I love it. I think it's about self-acceptance, eschewing any kind of guilt because it's harmful. I am very lucky to know many people who are non-judgemental, including my Wife, who doesn't bat an eyelid when she comes into my office and I'm wearing black work jeans and a satin blouse, or a twin-set with jeans.

This post got me thinking about where I am right now and where I was and, well, I haven't changed; I'm still me, this somewhat quirky dressing 51 yr old who wears satin, and other "female" attire quite a lot and doesn't change, or switch personalities to pander to an alter-ego because I believe I should have been born female (as much as I would like to have been though!) so, I think the only thing that has changed is the sexual side of it in that I am always looking for other ways to enjoy satin; I am always buying worn satin to fuck and wank with, and I often buy new stuff to just wear.

Tl;Dr

I wear and wank with it, sometimes at the same time. As I have aged I have found and ticked off many many new ideas or garments. I guess that's a kind of journey - a progression.
maxell

Post by maxell »

First of all I have to say that I count myself as extremely lucky to have a very understanding and ever tolerant wife.

I am fortunate to have two wardrobes crammed with ballgowns, cocktail dresses, Mother-of-the-Bride outfits, blouses and skirts. Without exception they are ALL silk, silk/polyester/rayon satin or taffeta and most of then are also beautifully lined. I also have a lingerie draw which is similary bursting with silky vintage slips, bloomers, knickers, corsets, girdles and corselettes.

I've always thought of myself as a transvestite/crossdresser as I've loved wearing womens clothes from a young age but I also have a serious silk/satin/taffeta fetish. But it's not just about the beautiful fabrics; ladies clothes and foundationwear, especially the vintage formal styles (sadly more or less extinct now), were meant to give shape and posture to the figure and as such are subtly restrictive which is quite a sensual experience in itself. And it's a little bit forbidden...

Anyway, in my opinion, for the full girlie experience (not counting washing-up, ironing etc.) and to get the absolute most out of a gorgeous dress lining, every satin fetishist should try this before they die!

1) Shave your legs (and chest if you want to - you may as well while you have the razor out)! This is time consuming and a bit awkward and perhaps a bit of a taboo but if real ladies are willing to epilate for your benefit then how can you argue...

2) Buy a pair of traditionally made low denier, flat knit, fully fashioned (FF) stockings. They are quite expensive as demand is sadly low and the old machines and methods have been phased out in favour of mass production of cheaper micromesh or circular knit "one size fits all" rubbish stockings, hold-ups and, heaven forbid, tights. They are a world apart. Fully fashioned stockings are the satin of tbe hosiery world, micromesh is sackcloth. Sliding your shaved legs together while wearing FFs is devine.

3) Affix these gorgeous items on your new smooth-as-silk legs with a satin suspender belt or girdle. My preference is for genuine vintage six-suspender satin panelled girdles as (a) they tend not to slip down over narrower male hips, and (b) they look drop dead sexy. Modern styles are available. Satin bra optional. Vintage open-bottomed corselettes are also delightful.

4) Finally, slide on your finest satin knickers/bloomers. Wear them over or under your suspenders, it's up to you. I like to wear two or more pairs of roomy satin knickers as the feel of several layers of satin sliding together in that area is, well, you decide... Add a satin/taffeta slip and beautifully lined gown/dress (both preferably if appropriate), satin heels and gloves and you're done. You can mince the night away in a swishy sensation overload! If you can persuade an ever loving wife (your own hopefully!) or girlfriend to do the same, you're doubly done! Heaven!
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

My case is very special and perhaps extreme. I love wearing my satin, when i wear satin i picture myself as a lady who enjoy sex in satin clothes, and in fact i hold the expect of some rough sexual violation and belly stabbing from man
When i take off satin, everything back to normal, into ladies wearing satin, attractive to female and dislike anything rough or painful
I cannot explain why😅
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

I used to wear a pair of nylon pajamas and matching robe from Gossard Artemis and climax in them. Soon after I discovered the joy of satin but did not wear it. Just feel and masturbate with the different satins over the years. Earlier this year I did have a pair of satin pajamas and a long satin shirtdress that I could use as a robe. and I did wear and climax in them. I stained the pajamas so badly that I threw everything away. I've also worn a pair of silk pajamas and a pair of satin pajamas in the ladies fitting room and had an orgasm in both of those sets.