Envious to women wear satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pajamaslover

Envious to women wear satin

Post by pajamaslover »

I just want to know who is envy with girl/women who wear satin 😀, tell your story !
Vabhot

Re: Envious to women wear satin

Post by Vabhot »

Hello, for 20 years I have had lots of adventures with women wearing satin
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Vabhot wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:06 pm Hello, for 20 years I have had lots of adventures with women wearing satin
Did you envy to them? When you first time wear satin?
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

pajamaslover wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:40 am I just want to know who is envy with girl/women who wear satin 😀, tell your story !
I remember being at a birthday party with my cousin, who was dressed in a white satin blouse and black skirt. I was about 12 at the time and was so envious of that outfit. She also had shiny pink satin pjs, which I really wanted to try on. Never got a chance to try on any of her clothes.
However, a few years later I wore a nearly identical satin blouse and black skirt combination and fantasised I was her.
I remember girls at school wearing satin dresses or blouses and always wishing I could wear those clothes, too.
I was envious of all the satin my mother wore but I wore all of hers when she was out.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Trappedinsatin wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:57 pm
pajamaslover wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:40 am I just want to know who is envy with girl/women who wear satin 😀, tell your story !
I remember being at a birthday party with my cousin, who was dressed in a white satin blouse and black skirt. I was about 12 at the time and was so envious of that outfit. She also had shiny pink satin pjs, which I really wanted to try on. Never got a chance to try on any of her clothes.
However, a few years later I wore a nearly identical satin blouse and black skirt combination and fantasised I was her.
I remember girls at school wearing satin dresses or blouses and always wishing I could wear those clothes, too.
I was envious of all the satin my mother wore but I wore all of hers when she was out.
Nice story, so when first time you wear satin ? How it could be?
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

pajamaslover wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:09 pm
I started wearing my mother’s satin clothes whenever I was alone at home. Mostly pyjamas, blouses, & nightgowns.
Her satin pyjamas were my favorite things to wear.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Trappedinsatin wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:58 pm
pajamaslover wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:09 pm

I started wearing my mother’s satin clothes whenever I was alone at home. Mostly pyjamas, blouses, & nightgowns.
Her satin pyjamas were my favorite things to wear.

I like satin pjs ,my mother and sist wear satin pjs almist every night, but someday when i still kids at about 12 my mom gave me satin pjs, actually its for my sist but it not fit to her, the she kept to my drawer and i try it then
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Vabhot wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:06 pm Hello, for 20 years I have had lots of adventures with women wearing satin
Can youTell your story 😃
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

pajamaslover wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:19 am
Can youTell your story 😃
Yes please we all are very interested