wear women satin pajamas since kids

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pajamaslover

wear women satin pajamas since kids

Post by pajamaslover »

Hi everybody, i just curious about old story, did some one had experience wear women satin pajamas "without secretly" i mean like acidently must wear those pjs urgently..
I had when about 12, it started when my mom bought to my old sister but its not fit to her, so my mom gave these pjs to me, it was yellow satin silk pjs,with "winnie the pooh" pattern on it.. first time i dont want to wear bcz its to girly for me, but my mom keep it to my drawer ,but one night when i try touch it i curious and it feel nice.. then i wear it on top an bottom, and i shock it very smooth on my boy skins, i was instantly erection an i feel tickling when walking around ,so i play my pennis little bit and it feel more nice, an i rubbed around with my blanket till i feel like heart attack, i was panic but it feel nice, i dont ejaculate these years but some how i can rubbed again and again almost an hour, but it take a long time for climax, i stoped when i feel exhausted , after that i beg my mom to buy another satin pajamas and she laughed at me ,but another next day she just bought me 2 pair satin pjs, blue and green but no pattern on it, it like mens pjamas and not silky like my yellow pjs before.. until now i love satin pjs much