Enjoying Satin Pleasure during Ciovid Lockdown

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silkysatinbed

Enjoying Satin Pleasure during Ciovid Lockdown

Post by silkysatinbed »

Has your satin helped you get thru this crazy time?
Has the pleasure you get from the look, the feel, and even the thought of satin helped you cope?
Have you been able to spend more or less time enjoying your satin?
Does the time you get to spend enjoying your satin help make you forget for a while the bad things going on?
Do you feel lucky to have your satin to safely bring you pleasure while other people may need harmful drugs or alcohol?

I for one feel very lucky.

Your thoughts and stories ???
Dinosaur

Re: Enjoying Satin Pleasure during Ciovid Lockdown

Post by Dinosaur »

During this covid lockdown, I bought a lot of satin clothing for my fiancée. Ranging from skirt, blouse, sleepwear, bra and panties. Then she wears them while we go for our short grocery shopping.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I have loved the lockdowns. I have been working from home so I have been able to wear satin pyjamas most of the day
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

YES!

I am now exclusively based at home so, wearing satin at work is now standard, rather than the odd cheeky camisole and underwear under my regular work attire.

As a bonus I find myself more myself, if that makes sense, so productivity is up, added to which, it's super-easy to now go and whack off into satin as required rather than be away from it for 45+ hours a week.

It has been a revelation, better for me personally, and definitely better in terms of what I can do from home, work-wise. Win-win, basically.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha well said

remote working is the new future :lol: :lol:

RiP big city rental
davidben

Post by davidben »

Yes fully agree with the sentiments regarding working from home.

Such a pleasure to be able to just wear satin clothing all day and then return to bed for some relaxation as the mood takes me.

I think on one occasions I came three times in various satin dresses much helped by my trusty TENS machines !

Sometimes just stay in satin all day.

Enjoy the new 'normal' !

David
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

shinysatinlover wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:27 pm YES!

I am now exclusively based at home so, wearing satin at work is now standard, rather than the odd cheeky camisole and underwear under my regular work attire.

As a bonus I find myself more myself, if that makes sense, so productivity is up, added to which, it's super-easy to now go and whack off into satin as required rather than be away from it for 45+ hours a week.

It has been a revelation, better for me personally, and definitely better in terms of what I can do from home, work-wise. Win-win, basically.
Great idea. When you get stressed while working, a short session of satin pleasure is so much more relaxing than a smoke or coffee break and better for your health too. :wink:
riccardo

Post by riccardo »

I don't dare to wear it too often during office hours because I jump on and off calls regularly and I can imagine forgetting what I wear in the heat of the moment :lol: but it's so nice to be closer to your satin all day now that I'm working from home
Last edited by riccardo on Thu May 27, 2021 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

riccardo wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:34 pm I don't dare to wear it too often during office hours because I jump on and off calls regularly and I can imagine forgetting what I wear in the heat of the moment :lol: but it's so nice to be closer to your satin all day now that I'm working from home
very danger indeed :lol: