How old

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

How old

Post by SatinDeejay »

How old were you when you realised you had a satin fetish? What were you doing at the time and what were you wearing?

Mine was when I was about 11 and I was at a friends house and his sister was wearing a pink satin nightie. A few days later I managed to steal it to wear myself. Since then my main fetish has been nighties and pyjamas
jasmineyoungtg

Re: How old

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

when i was 7 i wore a halloween costume that was a satin dress. i loved how it looked and felt when i walked. i associated this feeling with being a girl and being a trans girl i love that feeling. as i grew older and became sexual it became more of a fetish in that i'd get sexually aroused and climax in satin chemises, panties, skirts, dresses, gowns, etc. i'm actually wearing a pink satin nightie with matching satin and chiffon panties right now.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

When I was about 9 years and it was already sexual but I didn't realize it. When my mother received her friends at home, she put their coats on my bed, because the coat rack was busy. And I don't know why but the satin linings of their coats turned me on. I was going to touch them, caress them and it made me want to rub them against my cock. I turned them satin side and I rubbed on them until I had orgasm. At the time I already knew that it was wrong to do that and that I had to be discreet. It was only later, when I was 13 or 14, that I had sperm coming out and that I understood that there was 1 sexual aspect in the pleasure that I took with the linings in satin. I then wanted to rub myself against everything that belonged to women and that was satin. Now I still love women who wear satin and it always turns me on a lot
Satinloverz

Post by Satinloverz »

I was around 10 and my sister left her satin nightie on the floor in the bathroom. I picked it up and felt how silky it was and immediately dropped my pants and started rubbing it on myself. Since then I've been hooked. I'm in my early 60's now and still rub satin slips or nighties on myself.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Earliest memory was about 8 yrs old messing around with my sister who had a dressing up box that contained some of my mums old silky slips and nighties in. One day she had laid them on the shiny throw on my mums bed and was sliding around on them for fun. I remember joining in and laying face down on the bed and sliding back and forth and then having what I later realised was an orgasm sensation. Pretty much immediatley after that, I started sneaking into my mums room on a regular basis and getting her slips from the laundry or her nightie from under the pillow (she always wore silky nylon nighties in those days) to repeat getting the same slippery orgasm sensation.
My parents separated when I was 9 and we moved to a rented house and my mum used to keep some of her clothes in a built in wardrobe and chest of drawers in my bedroom and thats when I remember first wearing one of her satin dresses for sexual pleasure as well as having very ready access to her lingerie and nightwear. I think it was because of that early exposure and opportunity to indulge that I ended up with such a lifelong nylon, silk and satin fetish.
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

My first experience wasn't actually touching but seeing satin on TV. A carpet advert was showing a woman wearing a black satin robe in her apartment dealing with an intruder. She somersaulted him around her apartment with the skills of a blackbelt in Judo as well as being a beautiful woman. This was the 70's men did the fighting, women stood in the corner and watched, not this woman. I was so aroused just watching it, the way the satin shone and became taut and loose as it moved on her body as she threw him around. The way she stood over him with her hands on her hips one foot pinning his wrist, the other foot on his chest,the satin wrapped across her body with the belt tied perfectly.
A month or so later, Mum actually bought a black satin robe similar to the one worn from her massive catalogue which was all the rage in those days, perhaps the influence of the commercial worked on both of us, me the way she did judo wearing such an incredible material, Mum possibly as she may have liked the commercial for different reasons and loved the robe she wore.
Two things came from that, when I got to touch and feel the robe it was just like electricity flowing through my body, stroking the robe with the back of my fingers just was so incredible, I plucked up the courage to wear it once when mum was out and the feeling against my naked body was just so powerful.
I saw Mum wearing it a couple of times, I was padding about in just my underpants (11 or 12 then) and mum came out of her bedroom in the robe, I am not sure but she must have seen the expression on my face, she wore it perfectly she was really slim and pretty and I must have blushed scarlet not to mention my underpants were filling rapidly. It turned my world upside down for a few seconds as mum looked as good as the judo girl in the commercial ! Mums intuition clocked my reaction and as Mum's do said nothing, but judging by my reaction to her wearing it in front of me, I really didn't see her wearing it any more, well definitely while I was up and about. I don't think she wanted any more bulging underpant episodes
I kind of got the feeling she knew what the advert did to me for some reason, maybe she saw my reaction when the advert was on and saw the same reaction when she was wearing the robe and saw my face. Mum's generally know more than you know...
davidben

Post by davidben »

I must have been about 11 or 12 and had been busy building a model railway in my bedroom on an old table tennis table.

I needed a dust sheet to cover the layout and my dad produced an old beautiful green soft satin bedspread.

Didn't take me long to find there was more pleasure to be had playing in satin than with my trains !!
satin4me

Post by satin4me »

I remember liking nylon shorts and track pants at about 7-8. It wasnt until i was a bout 14-15 that i finally got to experience satin. My girlfriend at the time had been wearing satin since she was a kid. She had a pair of black satin panties and a matching cami/boxer set she use to wear. I would often enjoy them while visiting her. some times she was in them...sometimes she wasnt. i really enjoyed playing with the satin panties.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

I was a late in life baby. My parents had me in their mid-40s which was quite old for the 1960s. My sister and brother were practically adults when I came around.

Around three years old. My Mom stored her excess clothing in my room. I like to hide in the closet and feel the silky dresses and skirts she kept there. She was not the affectionate type mother. She was very practical and stoic. In fact, I really do not remember her wearing silky clothing, which is probably why she stored her formal clothing in my closet. Not to say she was mean or a bad mother. We just never really connected. My father was the central figure in my childhood.

My sexual/sensual attraction to satins and silks started when I was 11. In a clothing donation bag was a beautiful satin slip, probably from the 1950s. IN addition to having the softest satin, it has satin ribbons in the shoulder straps and a batiste hem. I borrowed the slip and some others items and wore that slip in secret and at night for several years. I also collected a scrap book of catalog pages so I had my own satin vision folder.

My Mom was a total snoop, so I know she had found my stash of clothing and catalog pictures many times. She never said anything about it. Its a shame, because if her personality had been different, we could have shared something very special. She was a sewer and I would have loved to learn to sew or even become a fashion designer.
riccardo

Post by riccardo »

The oldest memory that I have is my sister had a sleepover and one of her girlfriends put satin pajamas on. The shiny fabric looked amazing and took all of my attention. I remember when they all changed the next morning the pajamas lay in the room on the floor and without realising that they attracted me so much I walked to them, touched the fabric and even put them on. It felt so natural to just put them on without thinking about it as I recall it. I probably had some doubt back then but since everyone was gone there was not a lot witholding me from doing this. The feeling was amazing and the satin used back then was so thick and shiny. It's hard to find satin like this and its always the kind I'm looking for when shopping.
satinste

Post by satinste »

When I was a boy of about 10 or 11 in the early 90s, my parents divorced and my dad moved back in to his family home. When staying there on weekends I'd sleep in his sisters' room. They were air hostesses and they would always be off in far flung parts of the world. They would bring back many fine clothes and lingerie from everywhere, where they got them at cheap prices.

That left me, a horny perverted boy, in a room FULL of silks, satins, leather, fur and spandex. Coats, gloves, dresses, skirts, heels, boots, lingerie. Everything from classy to tarty. Everything felt good on my cock. I rubbed it on every single thing I could find! My favourite was satin teddies that I would put on. My cock would be so hard underneath that it would strain against the satin, causing it to get even harder until I could cum hands free. I came on everything and found imaginative methods of fucking nearly everything too.

That lasted for years and I don't think there was one orgasm from that time that wasn't mind-blowing. I miss those days.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

riccardo wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:32 pm The oldest memory that I have is my sister had a sleepover and one of her girlfriends put satin pajamas on. The shiny fabric looked amazing and took all of my attention. I remember when they all changed the next morning the pajamas lay in the room on the floor and without realising that they attracted me so much I walked to them, touched the fabric and even put them on. It felt so natural to just put them on without thinking about it as I recall it. I probably had some doubt back then but since everyone was gone there was not a lot witholding me from doing this. The feeling was amazing and the satin used back then was so thick and shiny. It's hard to find satin like this and its always the kind I'm looking for when shopping.
How long did you get to wear them for?
As someone who ‘borrowed’ my mother’s satin pjs in my youth, sneakily wearing someone else’s pjs is a major kink for me.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

When i was about 12, wear my first satin pajamas
riccardo

Post by riccardo »

Trappedinsatin wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:53 pm
riccardo wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:32 pm The oldest memory that I have is my sister had a sleepover and one of her girlfriends put satin pajamas on. The shiny fabric looked amazing and took all of my attention. I remember when they all changed the next morning the pajamas lay in the room on the floor and without realising that they attracted me so much I walked to them, touched the fabric and even put them on. It felt so natural to just put them on without thinking about it as I recall it. I probably had some doubt back then but since everyone was gone there was not a lot witholding me from doing this. The feeling was amazing and the satin used back then was so thick and shiny. It's hard to find satin like this and its always the kind I'm looking for when shopping.
How long did you get to wear them for?
As someone who ‘borrowed’ my mother’s satin pjs in my youth, sneakily wearing someone else’s pjs is a major kink for me.
Not that long, I knew they could come back any time soon so I was very cautious
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

I remember when i was 4 years old, i saw a lady wearing satin winter cheongsam set on TV. A bit like this one, but in red color instead of pink.
ftiboj.png
it was a TV series about crime or murder i remember, somehow a sword stabbed in her belly and she was moaning on the ground. that is all i could remember now. when i saw that, i got my first erection i could ever remember. guess that should explain why i have fetish over belly stabbing now~anyway, later on i started to find anything satin at home, there were some, long jackets, duvet cover, blouse etc etc, i got a pink satin vest by then, a thick vest for winter. it feels so smooth and silky, i always wore it and used some sticks to stab my tummy so i could get erection. i got caught several times by family members while i was enjoying the stabbing under satin, they just werent happy that i made mess in closet, but seems they never understand what it was really about. by then i thought it was just something like a hobby or preference, similar as i like some toys more than the rest ones.
i confirmed it was related to sexual thing some years later, i was about 9/10 yr, my cousin visited us. she was wearing a pink satin flower girl dress(similar as in picture but hers was pink and it was all made of satin).
gyigu.png
i got erection almost the whole time, as long as she was wearing that dress, i get hard. one day, she was taking a nap, and her pink satin dress was on the couch. the rest ones were chatting in living room, a perfect chance for me. so i put that dress on, it was smaller than i thought and i couldnt close up the zipper, but as the zipper was on the back side, it does not stop me enjoy belly stabbing as well as enjoy the shine on my body. i stabbed my belly very hard that i almost stick myself on the top of mop rod, yet it was so enjoyable. then i found i got wet, actually a small area of the dress was also wet. i thought i stabbed myslef so hard that i pee on the dress, but it was apparent a bit sticky. i took it off, and yet a bigger surprise, the tip of the mop rod was not as smooth, so some apparent trace of snagging could be spotted around the tummy area on dress...i hurriedly put it back. later i heard she did noticed the snagging spots and cried. she never know it was actually me did it...i feel sorry but i couldnt confess to her...
and by the age of 15 i bought my first satin cheongsam, a silver one with blue flower on it~(exactly the same type as in picture)
xtugvh.png
that is my story~ :)