Women's Suits

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mattbh94

Women's Suits

Post by mattbh94 »

Just recently bought this gorgeous 4 piece suit on eBay. Thought I'd share it with you guys, and open a post for dialogue that's more specifically about women's suits, for anyone who's interested in that sort of stuff. I noticed I've seen posts dedicated to dresses and coats but not specifically for women's suits (unless I'm mistaken).

The suit's a gorgeous silk lined Louis Féraud. It's vintage from the 90s or 2000s apparently. Comes with a tie and cufflinks as well!!

Jacket, Waistcoat, 100% silk blouse, tie, trousers, cufflinks.

Looking forward to getting this!!!

Doubt I'm gonna cum on it though. Can't really afford to replace high quality suits/blouses/coats etc at a high rate and silk gets ruined to the point where it's kinda unusable for me, too easily and too quickly.

Defo can't wait to wear it though. Was a bit nervy when I bought it because it had a reserve price, so I bid on it at £100 and I didn't match the reserve price (starting price was £10), someone else bid but bid under me, so I pushed my bid up at the last minute. Thankfully I didn't get sniped and thankfully I was only £20 off the reserve price looool!!!

There's more pics so I'll post them too.

:)
Attachments
s-l1600 (2).jpeg
s-l1600 (1).jpeg
s-l1600 (12).jpeg
mattbh94

Re: Women's Suits

Post by mattbh94 »

More pics...
Attachments
s-l1600 (5).jpeg
s-l1600 (4).jpeg
s-l1600 (3).jpeg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

More pics
Attachments
s-l1600 (8).jpeg
s-l1600 (7).jpeg
s-l1600 (6).jpeg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Last few pics. This includes the listing description.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 1.15.01 pm.png
s-l1600 (9).jpeg
s-l1600 (8).jpeg
quibble

Post by quibble »

I do like the lining of a good suit....
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Well, I had never given suits much thought but the lining to that jacket looks cute! :D
B1982

Post by B1982 »

I fantasize about women in three-piece suits with satin-backed waistcoats. If I had a girlfriend who wore such suits, I would:

- stick my hand in between her blazer and her waistcoat to feel the satin lining of her blazer and the satin back of her waistcoat
- wait for her to flash the lining of her blazer and take off her blazer. I would then watch the back of her waistcoat shimmer and I would caress it from behind. I would also play with the back adjusters of her waistcoat.

I would wear one of my own three-piece suits and have her do the same for me.
satinste

Post by satinste »

As a teen in the 90s my girlfriend bought herself a red satin trouser suit. My god I loved that suit.

She had pretty small tits so she would often wear it out with nothing underneath. No blouse or bra. Sometimes no underwear too. There was no disguising how much it turned me on and she loved the reaction it'd get.

The only bad thing was that it was very expensive for someone without a full time job so she would never let me cum on it for fear of never getting the stains out! Her body felt amazing under it though. She would allow me to grope her through it both in private and in public.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

shinysatinlover wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:27 pm Well, I had never given suits much thought but the lining to that jacket looks cute! :D
Yeah, it's really nice. Not actually silk lined (I found out today when I picked it up), but it's really lovely.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

B1982 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:39 pm I fantasize about women in three-piece suits with satin-backed waistcoats. If I had a girlfriend who wore such suits, I would:

- stick my hand in between her blazer and her waistcoat to feel the satin lining of her blazer and the satin back of her waistcoat
- wait for her to flash the lining of her blazer and take off her blazer. I would then watch the back of her waistcoat shimmer and I would caress it from behind. I would also play with the back adjusters of her waistcoat.

WOW! Well, this suit would be right up your alley then. It's not satin as well, it's silk so I don't know if that heightens the feeling......
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

satinste wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:54 am As a teen in the 90s my girlfriend bought herself a red satin trouser suit. My god I loved that suit.

She had pretty small tits so she would often wear it out with nothing underneath. No blouse or bra. Sometimes no underwear too. There was no disguising how much it turned me on and she loved the reaction it'd get.

The only bad thing was that it was very expensive for someone without a full time job so she would never let me cum on it for fear of never getting the stains out! Her body felt amazing under it though. She would allow me to grope her through it both in private and in public.
That's so cool loooool!!! Wish you could've cum on it but I guess, it makes sense if it was expensive and satin, the cum would be a nightmare to remove.
B1982

Post by B1982 »

mattbh94 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:07 pm
B1982 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:39 pm I fantasize about women in three-piece suits with satin-backed waistcoats. If I had a girlfriend who wore such suits, I would:

WOW! Well, this suit would be right up your alley then. It's not satin as well, it's silk so I don't know if that heightens the feeling......
Silk will do for me, even though I prefer very shiny and slippery polyester satin.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

UPDATE:

Just got the suit. The jacket's not silk lined, it's viscose, which is a bit of a shame, coz I thought it was silk lined, which heightens the experience for me. But it's still nice. It's thinner than I thought, so is the blouse, I thought it'd be thicker than it is, it's quite thin. The trousers have a nice half lining of viscose, which is nice to wear, and they fit me like a glove looooool. Literally, my backside looks amazing in them looool, side zipper though, which is cool, but I'd like to be able to take my dick out the front, wear the whole 4 piece suit and fuck another coat or jacket that I've got, no biggy though.

Spent about 5/10 minutes wearing it, it's really nice, feels good. It's obviously really arousing that it's a designer suit, unique, it's a four piece, not just a jacket, it's a whole outfit, which is hot, not least because as far as I've found, suits don't usually tend to stick around in 4 piece form. I haven't seen a four piece on eBay EVER, not one that's a whole outfit (usually just a blazer/jacket, maybe a shirt, usually a skirt and a pair of trousers, or a dress). Good trouser suits are hard to come by as well, because most people go for skirts and I like the idea of my cock being constricted in a pair of women's pants. For one, they're tighter on men than mens trousers are, because they don't accomodate a dick, so it's a really nice feeling, and skirts are a bit too restrictive when I want to wank. I've got to pull it up, whereas trousers, I could just take my dick out of the zipper area and it doesn't ruin the look of the outfit. It is a shame these trousers have side zippers, coz the idea of wearing a luxury rare, expensive designer vintage women's suit, a whole 4 piece, and then fucking another coat or jacket, whilst wearing the whole suit is a real turn on.

So yeah, that's an update on the suit, it's really great, even with it not being exactly what I expected.

Just 5 minutes ago looool, I wrapped the silk tie around my dick, put my cock in the sleeve of the silk blouse, put on my undies, put on the waistcoat, which is really nice and kinda tight, put on the jacket and had a little rub with the silk blouse of this beautiful suit on my dick.

When I bought it, the woman I bought it from asked me if I'm buying it to wear or sell or give away. Usually I'm not honest and I usually say that it's for my girlfriend or my cousin, but I figured since she'd already seen my name (which is male), and she'd still asked, I figured I'd be reasonably honest. So I told her, I'm undecided, that I'm not sure about the blouse, but the tie, the jacket and the waistcoat could look really good, and that I don't mind wearing traditionally women's clothes.

She replied back: "Ok let me know what you think when you get it. I think it has a very androgynous look! 😍" Which.....tbf, it really does. Aside from the trousers, which look too feminine with my ass looool!!!

So she doesn't know WHY I'm wearing it, or why I bought it, but she knows a guy's wearing it. I wonder what she'd have said if I told her I'd wrap her silk tie around my dick and fuck her designer silk blouse?

On the topic of suits in general.......suits, coats, shoes, blouses, dresses/gowns, handbags, lingerie.....(somewhat stereotypically) women prize that stuff, especially expensive clothes, the prissy ones treat their clothes like precious items. Obviously a suit needs to be kept clean, and pristine for work, and treated well, and I like the idea of a man wearing a suit that a women would take pride in, and using it for masturbation, coz I feel like, especially for expensive or unique type suits, a prissy woman would be horrified at her precious suit being treated in such a way. Also, I like long things; coats, dresses because there's more fabric and a matching suit is nice because it's a whole women's outfit as well. I don't need to spend money on a blouse or on jeans or trousers, and THEN on a jacket, and then the outfit doesn't match anyway. It's one whole thing, one suit, one matching set and I like imagining that the outfit I'm using to masturbate with, or item, belongs to one women, so I usually imagine every jacket/item I use belongs to whichever person, real or imaginary, I'm envisioning. It's a lot easier with suits because it's just one whole thing, but it's all the multiple different parts.

So yeah....that's my two cents worth on suits, coz I didn't actually share it earlier.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

B1982 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:12 pm
mattbh94 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:07 pm

Silk will do for me, even though I prefer very shiny and slippery polyester satin.
Yeah I get you. I prefer thick polyester satin to cum in, only because it holds up really well and for longer. But I prefer silk (thick silk) for the feeling, and the rush of it being expensive, relatively rare and not something one is supposed to ruin or damage. Only problem is it doesn't hold up at ALL. Some silks hold up a lot better, even thin ones, but most of the time it wrinkles too easy and then it's hard to rub one out with.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

quibble wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:37 pm I do like the lining of a good suit....
I know the feeling. A nice women's suit, preferably kinda expensive, something she probably wouldn't want ruined, or harmed or damaged in anyway, and she'd obviously be furious if she caught you wanking with her expensive designer suit jacket and horrified if she found it with cum on the lining.

Suits are great.