Women's Suits

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinste

Re: Women's Suits

Post by satinste »

mattbh94 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:08 pm
That's so cool loooool!!! Wish you could've cum on it but I guess, it makes sense if it was expensive and satin, the cum would be a nightmare to remove.
I wish I'd have cum on it too! But with the gallons I would exploded on to it it would have been stained, crusty and ruined forever. I liked her in it so much, so didn't want to jeopardize her wearing it as often as she did. She would let me rub my cock on it if I didn't drip too much pre-cum. Plus she would model it for me, braless, and watch me wank. When I wanted to cum she would unbutton it and let me cover her tight tiny tits instead. So it wasn't all bad!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Let yourself go Matt. Spunk all over it and put it and us out of our misery. Well, that's what I would do anyway... :P
Liking it shiny
satinste

Post by satinste »

ilikeitshiny wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:17 pm Let yourself go Matt. Spunk all over it and put it and us out of our misery. Well, that's what I would do anyway... :P
And me too. A veritable bukkake welcoming party for your new suit.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Sorry, haven't posted in a while, been busy.

LOOOOL! I wish, I've cum in the jacket twice, coz it's viscose, but it's already getting wrinkled so I'm not in the mood to do it again.

Also........I totally hit the jackpot!!!

I found this vintage fully silk lined Christian Dior suit on eBay. No bids. 3 days left. £65 as the starting bid. No reserve that I could see. So I debate whether or not to buy it. I figure I'll probably never get the chance to buy something this expensive and this nice again, it's designer, it's luxury, it's a trouser suit and it's lined in pure silk, and relatively thick silk by the looks of the photo.

I debate whether or not to bid on it in the hopes I'm the only bidder and I get it for £65, or whether I should make an offer for it. I figure I'll make an offer for it for £85.

Day later......she accepts.

In the item listing bio she says she found it at a vintage store in Paris and bought it for £200, so god knows how much it must've cost originally, but it's literally Dior, not even like when brands do cheaper versions of their brands, this looks like 100% original, top end Christian Dior.

So here's some pics of the Christian Dior suit and the 4 piece Louis Feraud suit together looool.

The Louis Feraud would probably be worth about £1,200 or more nowadays. The woman I bought it off said it cost her several hundred back in the 90s early 2000s and it's a whole 4 piece so it's got to be worth loads. Dior don't sell women's suits online as a single item, but buying a jacket and a matching pair of trousers costs £4,300 if I add them both together, so it's probably collectively £5,000-£6,000 worth of clothes there, which I bought for £205.

I swear I LOVE eBay sometimes.
Attachments
20210408_155815_001.jpg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

I love the ones that have a Silky lining in the pants! They feel so good and you can't help but to cum in them! I would find lined pants at thrift stores take them home and iron the lining so they feel like new again, they all felt so good. Some had Satin lining which feels best. I would only buy silky lined pants for my girlfriends.

I bought her these and a pair for myself as well! MMMM feels good!
s-l1600 (49).jpg
005.jpg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

satinste wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:54 am As a teen in the 90s my girlfriend bought herself a red satin trouser suit. My god I loved that suit.

She had pretty small tits so she would often wear it out with nothing underneath. No blouse or bra. Sometimes no underwear too. There was no disguising how much it turned me on and she loved the reaction it'd get.

The only bad thing was that it was very expensive for someone without a full time job so she would never let me cum on it for fear of never getting the stains out! Her body felt amazing under it though. She would allow me to grope her through it both in private and in public.
Did the pants have a silky lining like these?
s-l1600 (50).jpg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

mattbh94 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:28 pm Sorry, haven't posted in a while, been busy.

LOOOOL! I wish, I've cum in the jacket twice, coz it's viscose, but it's already getting wrinkled so I'm not in the mood to do it again.

Also........I totally hit the jackpot!!!

I found this vintage fully silk lined Christian Dior suit on eBay. No bids. 3 days left. £65 as the starting bid. No reserve that I could see. So I debate whether or not to buy it. I figure I'll probably never get the chance to buy something this expensive and this nice again, it's designer, it's luxury, it's a trouser suit and it's lined in pure silk, and relatively thick silk by the looks of the photo.

I debate whether or not to bid on it in the hopes I'm the only bidder and I get it for £65, or whether I should make an offer for it. I figure I'll make an offer for it for £85.

Day later......she accepts.

In the item listing bio she says she found it at a vintage store in Paris and bought it for £200, so god knows how much it must've cost originally, but it's literally Dior, not even like when brands do cheaper versions of their brands, this looks like 100% original, top end Christian Dior.

So here's some pics of the Christian Dior suit and the 4 piece Louis Feraud suit together looool.

The Louis Feraud would probably be worth about £1,200 or more nowadays. The woman I bought it off said it cost her several hundred back in the 90s early 2000s and it's a whole 4 piece so it's got to be worth loads. Dior don't sell women's suits online as a single item, but buying a jacket and a matching pair of trousers costs £4,300 if I add them both together, so it's probably collectively £5,000-£6,000 worth of clothes there, which I bought for £205.

I swear I LOVE eBay sometimes.
I wouldn't wear underwear under those pants they have Silky lining! It's hard not to get a hard on i them! Just get naked under both pieces feels good!
s-l1600 (29).jpg
I bought these from eBay to have fun with! :D
satinste

Post by satinste »

satinslider wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:55 am
Did the pants have a silky lining like these?s-l1600 (50).jpg
[/quote]

It wasn't that colour but was the same soft material. Either a lighter red or black in colour, I'm not sure.
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Check out this sexy satin pant suit in a Tedx talk...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrSdyhuBSg

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

satinslider wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:51 am I love the ones that have a Silky lining in the pants! They feel so good and you can't help but to cum in them! I would find lined pants at thrift stores take them home and iron the lining so they feel like new again, they all felt so good. Some had Satin lining which feels best. I would only buy silky lined pants for my girlfriends.

I bought her these and a pair for myself as well! MMMM feels good!s-l1600 (49).jpg005.jpg
OMG, I TOTALLY need those pants. They're gorgeous!!! Where'd you find them? I can't find satin lined pants anywhere. Maybe it's more prevalent in the US than the UK.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

RodaSaTiNStein wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:42 am Check out this sexy satin pant suit in a Tedx talk...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrSdyhuBSg

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
I'd be rubbing all over that suit, can't decide though whether I'd want her to dirty talk to me about ruining it and how expensive it is, or whether I'd want to spunk on it and have her be horrified.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

I love the silky lining in the pants so and a rousing without panties!
s-l1600 (15).jpg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

I love the silky lining in the pants so and a rousing without panties!
s-l1600 (15).jpg
satinslider wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:09 am I love the silky lining in the pants so nice and arousing without panties!
s-l1600 (15).jpg
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

I was thinking of buying this satin suit. What do you all think?
Attachments
370E852C-2584-4110-8DF4-73BA7055EACC.jpeg
370E852C-2584-4110-8DF4-73BA7055EACC.jpeg (39.71 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
2F55BAE9-A02D-43EF-A0F1-062C594A9796.jpeg
2F55BAE9-A02D-43EF-A0F1-062C594A9796.jpeg (38.88 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
BD13BA33-AF1C-457A-BC22-09F3A0CC36B2.jpeg
BD13BA33-AF1C-457A-BC22-09F3A0CC36B2.jpeg (41.44 KiB) Viewed 3086 times