BHS and Matalan Nighties/Slips

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

BHS and Matalan Nighties/Slips

Post by SatinDeejay »

Good morning

Does anybody have any nice nighties or slips from BHS or matalan?

I used to have a white satin slip from Matalan but I ripped it during sex and they no longer sell them
ilikeitshiny

Re: BHS and Matalan Nighties/Slips

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I "acquired" a few BHS satin garments from my sister-in-laws drawer some years ago which have provided much satisfaction since.... very nice and slippery :P
Liking it shiny
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

i don't have those brands, are they UK?
that said, i absolutely love soft satin nighties and slips and wear them often getting very aroused.
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

Completely agree about BHS nighties, they were the best. It's such a shame the shop went under. I've got a huge collection of nighties, probably about 25+ and most of them are either BHS or M&S.
boyshortsuk

Post by boyshortsuk »

4F0C26C1-D89D-4312-8BAF-B9F6B6878D1E.jpeg
You need ones like this, they are the sexiest ever
satinage

Post by satinage »

Very nice, love the lacing on the sides
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Yup, some of my best, shiniest and softest polyester satin is from BHS.

It's a massive shame BHS went down because their satin nightie ranges were sublime; my wife and I bought 30 or more. Some items were sold in pairs so, as we were the same size we would buy a new pair quite frequently for lots of satin sex. That said, neither of us fit into them that well these days! :oops: :lol:

Curiously, teen satin from Matalan is also amazingly soft and slippery. That is, if you can buy it! I have a couple of sets of nighties with matching robes because my step-daughter left a few here when she left home to go to Uni. She is, or was (32 now!) teeeeeeny, so bought smaller teen sizes and they fit her right up until she stopped wearing them at 19 and left home, but anyhow they are extremely soft. And they're sets, too, like... they come with matching robes. Totally cute!

Anyhow in answer, I would think only places like eBay or Depop are going to have them, now.