The Beast From The East 2018

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Oldman

The Beast From The East 2018

Post by Oldman »

Just over 900 people have read “A Winter’s Tale” that I uploaded in January so I thought I would tell you the true story of what happened to me in February in 2018.

It was because my wife’s parents were on holiday abroad and worried about the “Beast from The East” back in the UK that I found myself checking their house on a freezing February night in 2018.

I arrived at around 10:00 p.m. after a 3-hour drive through the snow. I phoned my wife to tell her I had arrived safely and that all was well with the house and she warned me that heavy snow had been forecast overnight.

After I had eaten, I decided to have a search round my mother-in-laws wardrobes to see if there were any interesting clothes.

I knew there was a heavy woollen winter coat with a big fur collar somewhere as I had had the opportunity to enjoy it a few months earlier when she was visiting our house. I soon found this coat hanging in the hall so it was obviously something she often wore in the winter which I found quite arousing.

My wife had once mentioned that her mother had a long fur coat, but I had never seen it.

After a bit more searching, I found the fur coat in a wardrobe in the spare bedroom and saw that it had silver satin lining with a fur collar and hood. In the same wardrobe there was a long red satin dress. To my immense surprise this loose-fitting dress fitted me perfectly and I put it on and immediately felt aroused.

I put the fur coat on over the top of the dress pulling its belt tight around me and could feel the satin lining on my body through the dress. The coat went down to just above my ankles and was secured with buttons down to my knees with to the top button just below the collar and hood. This coat also fitted me perfectly.

I went downstairs, put on some boots, and stepped out onto the snow-covered patio. There was now only very fine snow falling so I swept the snow off the patio chair with my hand and sat down pulling the fur collar up around my neck and the hood over my head. I also draped the woollen coat around my legs over the fur coat for added warmth on this bitterly cold night. Whilst I was very aroused I was determined to simply sit back and enjoy the feeling.

The long drive and my current snug feeling caused me to very soon fall asleep. I woke suddenly and saw that there were large snowflakes falling onto the patio and snow covered the woollen coat and some of the exposed areas of the fur coat.

I had no idea how long I had been asleep, but the patio was covered by another couple of inches of snow. I checked my watch and was amazed to see that I had been asleep for just over 90 minutes and it was now 1:30 in the morning. No wonder I felt so cold.

I stood up and could see my breath was coming out in clouds, so the temperature had obviously dropped considerably. I could feel the cold dress and lining of the fur coat rubbing on my bare skin and became even more aroused as I imagined myself to be a woman caught out in these freezing snowy conditions. My hands were cold even though I had a pair of thick waterproof gloves on.

I stepped out onto the large snow-covered lawn and walked around the garden for a while enjoying the cold satin rubbing against my body and the feeling of being so exposed to the elements. The snow was now falling harder and I felt I needed to seek shelter.

I made my way round the side of the house and took shelter in the small front porch as by now the snow had, as my wife had forecast, become a full-blown blizzard and was whipping around me.

Ever since I was a child I have preferred cold weather to hot and the satin dress I was wearing, and coat lining felt freezing against my skin. I had never experienced anything like this nor had I ever dreamt of feeling so excited and aroused.

The snow was now stuck all over the fur coat and I knew I could hang on no longer. I raised the bottom of the coat and the dress above my erection and with the snow blowing on my legs I unloaded.

I felt a tingle go down my spine and my whole body quivered with excitement.

My imagination ran wild and I saw myself as a woman totally lost, exposed and alone with only the satin lined fur coat to protect me from these freezing conditions, a feeling that made me gag with pleasure. I hunched further into the porch as the wind and heavy snow caused the visibility to diminish even more.

After some while and with the snow blowing into my now tingling cold face, I moved slowly back round the house fighting against the strong wind and blizzard conditions.

The fur coat was I was covered in a thick layer of snow and I was feeling both exhausted and elated and, after removing the snow-covered woollen coat from the chair, I slumped down pulling the woollen coat once again around my legs not that it provided much additional warmth or protection. My teeth had started to chatter and, despite what I was wearing, I felt colder than I had ever felt before.

After a while enjoying my situation I came to my senses and realised that I had to go indoors as there was a real possibility that I would suffer hypothermia.

I staggered to the back door, forced it open and stood inside shivering with the snow that covered fur coat melting and dripping onto the tiled floor and the satin dress feeling damp and cold against my body.

Looking at the clock on the wall I saw the time was 4:10 which meant I had been out in the sub-zero temperature for over 4 hours.

What I had experienced was beyond my wildest dreams and felt elated

I hope that you have enjoyed reading my reminiscence, especially if you are female, as I am sure there are some women out there who would enjoy this experience and may even have found themselves in similar freezing conditions.

Next time I will tell you what happened whilst I remained trapped in the house by the snow.
windyday7

Re: The Beast From The East 2018

Post by windyday7 »

This sounds amazing! I love long coats blowing around in the wind, showing the amazing lining!