Stolen satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Stolen satin

Post by SatinDeejay »

Good morning

Did anyone used to steal satin off anyone when they were young?

I remember once I used to stay over at a friends house all the time and his sister had this pink satin nightie, so when I got the chance I stole it and took it home to wear. I had the best wanks in it. It was a baby pink shirt nightie with spaghetti straps
Vabhot

Re: Stolen satin

Post by Vabhot »

tobyacky wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:58 am Good morning

I remember once I used to stay over at a friends house all the time and his sister had this pink satin nightie, so when I got the chance I stole it and took it home to wear. I had the best wanks in it. It was a baby pink shirt nightie with spaghetti straps
We lived in a building with several apartments and in the laundry room, women were drying their lingerie, including satin panties. I masturbated with them, I ejaculated on them and I placed them again on the washing line, so that they dry. I did this for 13 to 15 years, then we moved
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Vabhot wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:32 pm

We lived in a building with several apartments and in the laundry room, women were drying their lingerie, including satin panties. I masturbated with them, I ejaculated on them and I placed them again on the washing line, so that they dry. I did this for 13 to 15 years, then we moved
Me too. I did it with one of my neighbours. She's an older lady of probably 45 or so, when I was 20ish. We lived in an old apartment where everyone used to hang their clothes on the common area space. She always hang her satin silk clothes on the line along the common areas. She has lots of satin silk sleep wear, panties, skirts, blouses. I would sometimes take one of her panties or bra to masturbate in them. Because the older flats have dark corners, I would stand there to masturbate but at first I usually did it with a tissue. Subsequently I grew bolder and directly ejaculated into the panties and bra, then hang them back to dry. Subsequently I would take her satin clothes and keep them for self pleasure. She has one dress which I would constantly ejaculated in till it became cum rag before I threw them. I once put back the satin cum rag onto her hanging line and it disappeared the next day.
polkadot

Post by polkadot »

Brings back happy memories :)
I remember stealing a pair of my wife's friends black silky panties when we attended a party at her place.
I played with and wore them panties at every opportunity only regret was they were clean panties would have preferred her worn panties she was a hottie back in the day. But still have happy memories of her panties.
SatinCaress

Post by SatinCaress »

Oh yes! I had a lot of stolen satin. Some nicked from washing lines during nightly expeditions, some stolen from shops.
I had four long dresses, very smooth and shiny, which I was able to put into my trousers in a shop. They were soo lovely. I gave them a lot of my cum!
Once I grabbed a gigantic black satin bra from a cabin on a ship. The door was half open, so I spotted it on the bed. My heart hammered like a bomb attack when I sneaked into the room and grabbed the bra. I saw later that the owner was an elderly fat woman with a quite impressive rack.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

when i was very young, i borrowed my one of my sisters satin chemises to wear as a dress. she caught me and told me not to take from her again but she asked me why i did it and i told her and that was part of the process of me coming out as trans. she was very helpful and gave me her old clothes when she outgrew them, she even gave me the chemise i borrowed years later. i should note it wasn't a sexual thing until i was older but the memory of that first feel of sliding on that soft silky satin chemise and how it felt against my skin swishing as i walked around my room back then solidified in my mind that i liked feeling soft and pretty. i knew who and what i was in that moment. satin takes me back to that time of self discovery and that's hot.
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

I once had a sleepover at a friends house, his parents were away for the weekend and when my mate and others were asleep I sneaked into his parents bedroom. into the walk-in wardrobe and found his mum's satin blouses (20 in all) and started trying them on. mmmmm the feeling of the slippery glossy fabric sliding over me caused a huge throbbing erection which I dutifully took care of...using one particularly glossy silk satin blouse I wanked myself into a froth and frenzy blowing a big load all over the blouse.. Knowing I couldn't put it back in the soaked state I stuffed it into a bag and took it home the following day. It became my go to cumrag.. and yes I did manage to clean it properly, iron it and continue messing it again and again
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

I have also stoled satin! :) Blouses and dresses.. also my neighbour's blue satin prom dress! Love masturbate in silky and shiny clothes. All of the stolen clothes is now stained, ripped and throwed away!! I stil want to steal my older sister's wedding dress! want to make a big mess out of it, then burn it! :)
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

I work in a dept store in shipping receiving. We would distribute arrived merchandise which was everyday and i got the pleaser of delivering lingerie's stuff which included Satin and Silk panties! I would steal them outta the shipping box which was only secured with plastic tie strap. I stole a lot of them and sold them in my yard sales sometimes! A friend bought all the Silk panties from me. When ever i closed i would go up to the 4th floor at night (no one was up there i got a hold of display dept's round Satin table cloths threw them on a mattress i found and would cum away! They were acetate and so smooth i concurred all i can gold, blue and burgundy! I managed to steal one for my own pleasures! I had fun at night closing! :D :lol:
I stained them up really good! :wink:
Satinloverz

Post by Satinloverz »

I used to take my sisters nylon or satin slips or nighties from the clothes hamper in the bathroom and take them back to bed with me. I'd masturbate with them till I unloaded my cum on them. Sometimes I'd lick my cum off and other times I'd just put them back in the hamper and wait for her to put something else in.
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

I took panties from luggage at the airport. I was working the ramp and in the baggage set up room. Actually no, I used to go though womans luggage. Harley Davidson has the anniversry event. During the 90th i found some cummed crusty panties. Likely from riding on a Harley rumbling down the road, at least i dreamed they were. Then aonther time I found a womans well used vibrators. They were pocket rockets (small) all crusty dirty, filthy hoare! Hahahhhahahaaaa Just like me when i play anally.
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

SatinCaress wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:48 pm Oh yes! I had a lot of stolen satin. Some nicked from washing lines during nightly expeditions, some stolen from shops.
I had four long dresses, very smooth and shiny, which I was able to put into my trousers in a shop. They were soo lovely. I gave them a lot of my cum!
Once I grabbed a gigantic black satin bra from a cabin on a ship. The door was half open, so I spotted it on the bed. My heart hammered like a bomb attack when I sneaked into the room and grabbed the bra. I saw later that the owner was an elderly fat woman with a quite impressive rack.
I can only imagine. I would have felt my heart doing the same. Then to see the old fat lady with big titties, yummmmy!
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

Yes!! I stole a view years a bran new suit jacket with very hot soft silky lining inside on a wedding party...Late at night I saw this bran new suit jacket in the garderobe of the place where the wedding party was held. There was nobody, so I decided to take this suit jacket with me. When I came home my cock was rock hard and I jerkes off with the lining and shoot my load into it. And I did play every day with this hot suit jacket untill the lining was completely coverd with my cum. I want to do this again some day....
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

I was in a band playing at this bar and this women we met invited us to her house after the gig so we went and when we used her restroom she had a pair of Black Satin Panties hanging on the towel rack and they smelled like pussy! I think she left them there on purpose so when we or i left i went to use the restroom before i left and she said to the other guys "He just wants to smell my panties for one last time!" Instead i took them home and smelled them more and wore them to bed! :D