A Winters tale

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Oldman

A Winters tale

Post by Oldman »

I have an Ann Harvey long black coat with a purple lining and a big fur collar. The lining has the feel of satin. I normally wear this when my wife is out and wear it with or without a lined skirt and satin blouse.

Having a secluded garden, I am able to go out and walk around wearing these items or just the coat.

A few days ago, I work up around 3.00 a.m. and as I could not sleep I got up and went downstairs. Looking at the weather station on my computer I saw the temperature was minus 1 C (30 F), but it said the wind chill made it feel like minus 3 C (26.5 F) I decided I would go out into the garden with just my Ann Harvey coat on with an old lined hooded jacket over it that once belonged to my wife.

As soon as I opened the back door to my study I was hit by the cold. It took a while for this cold temperature to penetrate my coat but soon the lining was rubbing against my skin and I could really feel how cold it was.

I had my collar and hood up and after about 20 minutes I could hear very fine rain falling on the hood which I had not expected.

After a while I could not hear the rain anymore but suddenly I felt something cold on my face. I soon realised it had started to snow. This aroused me even more and I pulled the coat and jacket even tighter around my body.

The cold seemed to become even more intense as the snow settled on the jacket and coat and I realised the temperature must have dropped further.

I started to walk around the patio and could feel the freezing lining rubbing against my body. It would have been easy to ejaculate then as I was very aroused but decided to simply enjoy the cold lining and heavy coat for a bit longer.

I am glad I made that choice as very soon the snowfall turned heavier, and I could tell that wetness had penetrated my jacket with the cold lining on my body starting to feel slightly wet.

I could not hold out any longer and ejaculated into the snow.

Whilst I was very happy I felt the time had come to go in from the freezing conditions and dry myself down.

I looked at the clock and was surprised to see I had been outside in the freezing conditions for just over 2 hours. I checked my weather station, and it showed the temperature had dropped to minus 4 C (25 F) with a wind chill at minus 6 C (21 F).

This had been one of the most invigorating things I had ever done, and I made my mind up to enjoy the cold coat lining and freezing temperatures again soon rather than simply use the coat to masturbate.