Best satin for encasement

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silkyrobe

Best satin for encasement

Post by silkyrobe »

I have an idea to buy a couple or 3 meters of charmeuse satin so I can get fully encased and bound in satin for my partner to do a bit of tickle play on me while she is wearing satin gloves so I'm helpless.

My question...

I don't want heavy weight satin - I want light weight but really shiny silk/satin charmeuse like the smoothest shiniest Monsoon dresses or good quality nightwear...

What is the nearest momme? I found this - worth it?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pure-silk-cr ... %7Ciid%3A1

All answers appreciated as I'm excited by this idea as my partner suggested it as she is not one for seeing me in a nightie but wants to explore satin play... :-)
quibble

Re: Best satin for encasement

Post by quibble »

No idea (or rather can't help with your question) but...

.... Sounds like a great idea (and offer from your partner). And if you find something similar to monsoon satin than that'll be great; I've worn a couple of their dresses and they are crazily slippery
davidben

Post by davidben »

Love the idea of satin encasement; certainly something that I do on a regular basis. I just use one or two of my mid weight satin duvet covers (one inside the other) which does allow me to move around inside them and teamed up with a couple of long dresses and my trusty TENS machines, but I suppose that if you wish to sew one together then you should find some material which is 145 cms wide and have it 2 metres long and just sew the two pieces together to form a long pocket. Can usually find plenty of this on eBay UK. Were you thinking of having one end open or have a cord to tie the end up ? Either way it is sure to be lots of fun !
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

19mm silk charmeuse is pretty good, you might be pretty satisfied with that momme weight. It falls between medium and heavy weight silk and is usually used for either tighter fit or long dresses and also made as bed sheets. A lot of that has to do with durability mostly. I tend to lean towards a more lighter weight silks as they have a more bouncy and flowing look to them and is smoother though does fray slightly more from friction the lighter momme weight it is.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

maxell

Post by maxell »

Have a look at phit2btyd who is a member on here (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1618) for the ULTIMATE in satin encasement!!! He also has a flickr account with some eye-popping outfits/situations...

He makes all his own stuff so just goes to show what's possible. To say I'm a fan of his talents is an understatement.