@arw1986 On TikTok

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

@arw1986 On TikTok

Post by Freddielinton »

Came across this girl when browsing TikTok for fetish goodies. She’s a 33 year old Mom of 4 - Normally not my type at all, but she wears Satin in almost every video on there, and she looks damn good doing so!

I asked her if she has a Satin fetish, but she says she doesn’t; that it’s “just her style I guess”.

Her husband is a very lucky man.

Check her out, if you’re interested!
Dinosaur

Re: @arw1986 On TikTok

Post by Dinosaur »

Ya any men whose wife wears it on daily basis, is a lucky man. Luckily my woman wears them too.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Freddielinton wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:34 am Came across this girl when browsing TikTok for fetish goodies. She’s a 33 year old Mom of 4 - Normally not my type at all, but she wears Satin in almost every video on there, and she looks damn good doing so!

I asked her if she has a Satin fetish, but she says she doesn’t; that it’s “just her style I guess”.

Her husband is a very lucky man.

Check her out, if you’re interested!
Sounds good to me. Can you post a link to her TiK Tok please Freddie ?
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

ilikeitshiny wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:45 pm Sounds good to me. Can you post a link to her TiK Tok please Freddie ?
Outside links get removed pretty quickly here for some reason.

It’s right in the title...just search it.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

JS8990 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:24 am Wow, that is an amazing find. Thanks for sharing and thanks for asking the question to her. It's a shame the answer was no.

If it's not a fetish of her own, I wonder if it is a fetish of her husband's?

I wish more women had this style, haha.

Freddie - When you say she '"isn't your type", what about her isn't your type? What would you say your type is? Just curious seeing as you commented about it.

You’re very welcome!

It could very well be the husband’s preference, but she didn’t mention anything like that. I would be in absolute heaven with a girl wearing it every single day. I mean, she even has satin nightwear so she wears multiple types of Satin, every single day!

I agree with you. Wish more women had this style too!

In terms of not my type, I usually don’t find married women and / or women who have had children attractive. Usually once they get married and have kids, it’s kind of “game over”, if you know what I mean. I tend to like younger girls, 18+. However, she is the same age as me, but the Satin definitely does make her more attractive to me. It’s funny how that works.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

JS8990 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:49 am I'm getting 'Page not available' now when I try and view her profile. Her videos still come up through Google so you can watch some like that. Perhaps her profile is set to private now? Seems a bit odd.
I don’t know. It’s still there for me.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Freddielinton wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:43 am
ilikeitshiny wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:45 pm Sounds good to me. Can you post a link to her TiK Tok please Freddie ?
Outside links get removed pretty quickly here for some reason.

It’s right in the title...just search it.
Thanks for the heads up Freddie and excuse my ignorance. TikTok is all new to me, found her now and following.. Very sexy indeed.. What a kinky dream she is.. :P
Liking it shiny
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

wow.... she is a babe, no doubt
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Great spot thanks. She is amazing. Just the motivation I needed to sign up for TikTok.
SatinLure

Post by SatinLure »

great find thanks freddie
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

You’re welcome folks! Glad you like it.