Long lost top

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Willissatin1501

Long lost top

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Has anyone ever used a satin item that they got rid of long ago and sometimes think of? But found it again?!

When I first started exploring my fetish (around 11) my sister had a pink/purple satin halter neck top which I wore and played with my myself with when I had the chance. She eventually got rid of it but gave it to me as she knew I liked the feel of satin (she didn’t know I masturbated with it). I remember shooting my load into it so many times but it got to a point of being nasty and I couldn’t wash it as my mum would find out, so I had no option but to bin it. I was absolutely gutted as it was such a cute top and I could use the back tie to rub my body with whilst going to town on it.

14-15 years later, I’m looking around on a second hand fashion app and find the same top! I’ve just bought it and should have it by the weekend. It would fit a 6 and I’m around a 10 so I might have a hard time fitting into it but will definitely bring back some nostalgia!
Attachments
7E9CBAD9-DCA2-42A4-BDC0-97CFD3B9792F.jpeg
63C5DFC0-C4D3-4EE9-8446-7D95A905ECE9.jpeg
56FE64BE-3BAE-4AAC-B951-364A0B0AF4C6.jpeg
shinysatinlover

Re: Long lost top

Post by shinysatinlover »

Yes, I certainly have done this, for old times' sake...

I have also done something similar, with a twist though, in that I have bought matching items and swapped them for the originals; for example, a few years ago my Wife's friend stayed the night unexpectedly after having a few drinks and used one of my Wife's satin nighties to sleep in. I was quick to scoop it up in the morning after she had left and place it back on the hook with the others, for fun later. Over the next few days I thought of an idea that if I bought another identical item, I could keep the worn one, so within a month I found one on eBay and replaced the worn item with the new one. The worn one is still in my more private collection. I have done this twice now. The other item was not satin, however.

The above said, my neighbour wears satin nighties and I have had the opportunity 6 times now over the years to be able to jump over into her garden, grab a nightie and wank off and put it back and it seems an almost impossible task to replicate her nighties in order to be able to jump over and swap one over on her washing line and keep the original. :twisted: :lol:
Willissatin1501

shinysatinlover wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:36 am Yes, I certainly have done this, for old times' sake...

I have also done something similar, with a twist though, in that I have bought matching items and swapped them for the originals; for example, a few years ago my Wife's friend stayed the night unexpectedly after having a few drinks and used one of my Wife's satin nighties to sleep in. I was quick to scoop it up in the morning after she had left and place it back on the hook with the others, for fun later. Over the next few days I thought of an idea that if I bought another identical item, I could keep the worn one, so within a month I found one on eBay and replaced the worn item with the new one. The worn one is still in my more private collection. I have done this twice now. The other item was not satin, however.

The above said, my neighbour wears satin nighties and I have had the opportunity 6 times now over the years to be able to jump over into her garden, grab a nightie and wank off and put it back and it seems an almost impossible task to replicate her nighties in order to be able to jump over and swap one over on her washing line and keep the original. :twisted: :lol:
Wow! That takes some doing 🤣 my sister was 18 at the time so at that time going out clubbing wasn’t a novelty to her yet! She bought several satin items which I miss, two were from quiz - a green pleated dress and a layered ruffled midi dress, both were great to wank with! I think she got rid of the silver dress and I must of “borrowed” the pleated dress and may of binned it after making a mess of that also! That’s the next dress I need to find! I may have a photo of myself wearing it and making a mess on myself - that’s another thing for me to hunt for!
shinysatinlover

Willissatin1501 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:49 am
shinysatinlover wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:36 am Yes, I certainly have done this, for old times' sake...

Wow! That takes some doing 🤣 my sister was 18 at the time so at that time going out clubbing wasn’t a novelty to her yet! She bought several satin items which I miss, two were from quiz - a green pleated dress and a layered ruffled midi dress, both were great to wank with! I think she got rid of the silver dress and I must of “borrowed” the pleated dress and may of binned it after making a mess of that also! That’s the next dress I need to find! I may have a photo of myself wearing it and making a mess on myself - that’s another thing for me to hunt for!
It DOES take some doing. It's quite the vocation, you know, trying to hold a satin fetish together!! :lol:

My sister is 3 years younger than me. Back in the late 80's, when she was around the same age as your sister was when she had the top in your OP, my sis had an asymmetrically striped satin dress in grey, black and white. It was only then, and not before then, that I ever fucked anything of hers. I have not had anything of hers since, but only because I found her annoying and her clothes therefore did not really do anything for me... until... I saw THAT dress. I wanked in it, or fucked it, a few times. Her dress was one of the only things I didn't care about cumming on, because she annoyed the shit out of me! :lol: :lol:

Ooh, talking of pleated, I bought a gorgeous, sexy pleated satin skirt - long - in black, a couple of weeks ago on eBay. It is amazing... a great wank, too.

Good luck finding 'THE' dress you want; if you're anything like me you have many in your collection already anyway!! :oops: :shock: :lol:
Willissatin1501

shinysatinlover wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:00 pm

It DOES take some doing. It's quite the vocation, you know, trying to hold a satin fetish together!! :lol:

My sister is 3 years younger than me. Back in the late 80's, when she was around the same age as your sister was when she had the top in your OP, my sis had an asymmetrically striped satin dress in grey, black and white. It was only then, and not before then, that I ever fucked anything of hers. I have not had anything of hers since, but only because I found her annoying and her clothes therefore did not really do anything for me... until... I saw THAT dress. I wanked in it, or fucked it, a few times. Her dress was one of the only things I didn't care about cumming on, because she annoyed the shit out of me! :lol: :lol:

Ooh, talking of pleated, I bought a gorgeous, sexy pleated satin skirt - long - in black, a couple of weeks ago on eBay. It is amazing... a great wank, too.

Good luck finding 'THE' dress you want; if you're anything like me you have many in your collection already anyway!! :oops: :shock: :lol:
I’d love a link to where you got the skirt from! I did have a plated skirt but the satin felt a bit rough! Ended up using it as a rag and binned it shortly after.

I finally got the top, it feels amazing as I remembered but fuck I tried it on and could not get out of it it was that tight fitting! Spent about 10 minutes trying to pull it off without tearing the top. What makes it worse it felt amazing to wear and felt great to run my nipples in even though I was struggling to breath in it 🤣 may need to cut open the back and use the ties at the back to keep it in place 😣

I get what you mean about your sister, mine was an absolute cow, she had a satin pillow cover that she Briefly used and I remember rubbing my cock all over it leaving a bit of precum on the side not used, did it a few times but she eventually stopped using it as it wasn’t seeing any use for it.
shinysatinlover

Willissatin1501 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:10 pm
shinysatinlover wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:00 pm

I’d love a link to where you got the skirt from! I did have a plated skirt but the satin felt a bit rough! Ended up using it as a rag and binned it shortly after.

I finally got the top, it feels amazing as I remembered but fuck I tried it on and could not get out of it it was that tight fitting! Spent about 10 minutes trying to pull it off without tearing the top. What makes it worse it felt amazing to wear and felt great to run my nipples in even though I was struggling to breath in it 🤣 may need to cut open the back and use the ties at the back to keep it in place 😣

I get what you mean about your sister, mine was an absolute cow, she had a satin pillow cover that she Briefly used and I remember rubbing my cock all over it leaving a bit of precum on the side not used, did it a few times but she eventually stopped using it as it wasn’t seeing any use for it.
I bought the skirt on eBay UK (used of course!) so whether there's another one like it I don't know but I can tell you that mine is from Dorothy Perkins; it is unlined, polyester satin and is about lower calf length. It's rather fabulous!

Sounds like mildly panicked fun in that top! I did that and ruined my step-daughter's satin nightie, part of a load of her clothes that she'd left behind when she went to uni. Once it was on, there was no way of going back without damage and I ripped up the side seam of it. Fortunately for me, it was a seam rip so I sewed it up, but then, after a while it, like a couple of her other more interesting clothes items, were forgotten about and I became the new owner. I also have her wedding dress which is possibly the softest thing I have ever fucked, but I dare not cum in it - I have to be sooooo careful not to. I came on her prom dress though following a few 'get brave' drinks one evening when my partner was working, then latterly came on it 5 or 6 times more before putting it in the wash and it came up like new and is still in my Wife's wardrobe, looking rather unmolested. Quite proud of that one, frankly!
shinysatinlover

I found a red version of it!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Long-Len ... 4184959634

and a new black one the same as mine, but brand new:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Dorothy- ... 2917099514

They are very much more shiny than they appear in the pictures.
Willissatin1501

shinysatinlover wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:50 pm I found a red version of it!

Thanks for the links! I do love Dorothy Perkins, there’s a green pleated dress that I’m debating buying at the moment but I’m trying to avoid over buying 🤣 there’s also a used fur coat which I’m debating to get from DP on eBay which has a black satin lining and looks amazing considering I’m not massively into coats! Only thing is the skirts aren’t my size (10) so will have to keep nosing around!
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I1m still looking for the long green silky nylon Charnos nightdress that my sister used to have and which I regularly wore and used during my teens. Whilst there are a lot of Charnos products out there, I have never found that particular nightie which is frustrating.

It was quite thick and heavy, and very shiny (almost irridescent) and very silky. It had like plaited shoulder straps made of a green and cream colour which also criss crossed the bust, and in those days was very long (longer than floor length) on me. It also used to have this really sexy smell about it, like a combination of perfume and the smell from her cosmetics and her body. That nightie gave me so much pleasure over the years I would love to find it again.

My mum also used to have a few Charnos silky half slips which also gave me a lot of pleasure (and which I also wore with my sisters nightie to get that lovely silky layer sensation). Luckily, I have been able to find several of those that are exactly the same as the ones my mum had / i used.
shinysatinlover

Willissatin1501 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:31 am
shinysatinlover wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:50 pm I found a red version of it!

Thanks for the links! I do love Dorothy Perkins, there’s a green pleated dress that I’m debating buying at the moment but I’m trying to avoid over buying 🤣 there’s also a used fur coat which I’m debating to get from DP on eBay which has a black satin lining and looks amazing considering I’m not massively into coats! Only thing is the skirts aren’t my size (10) so will have to keep nosing around!
My pleasure! I bought a 10 too, and it fits me perfectly. They are elasticated, by the way! :)

You talking about jackets reminds me about a jacket that I bought from Barnados shop last year. My first jacket with sating lining, in fact! It was never, nor is it as a result, something that I was hugely in to, but this was so shiny, and soft, I just have in. It's a fake fur jacket from TU (Sainsbury's). Both the fur part and the inside are the same colour, too. The sleeves are also satin lined in the same, super-soft silky shiny satin, so the arm holes/sleeves have been a dream fuck. I checked the label for sizing it said 12, so I thought, there's a chance of me being able to wear that, but when I got home and took the shop labels off it said aged 12, not size 12. It had been put in the women's clothing section. That said, nothing stopped me from enjoying it, regardless, because it's so shiny and soft, and the fact it's lined in the same soft satin throughout, meant that it got enjoyed regardless. It was a bit small to actually try on though! :lol: :lol:

Keep an eye out for the skirts - they are soooooo shiny - well worth buying if one comes up!!
shinysatinlover

ssslipery wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:39 am I1m still looking for the long green silky nylon Charnos nightdress that my sister used to have and which I regularly wore and used during my teens. Whilst there are a lot of Charnos products out there, I have never found that particular nightie which is frustrating.

It was quite thick and heavy, and very shiny (almost irridescent) and very silky. It had like plaited shoulder straps made of a green and cream colour which also criss crossed the bust, and in those days was very long (longer than floor length) on me. It also used to have this really sexy smell about it, like a combination of perfume and the smell from her cosmetics and her body. That nightie gave me so much pleasure over the years I would love to find it again.

My mum also used to have a few Charnos silky half slips which also gave me a lot of pleasure (and which I also wore with my sisters nightie to get that lovely silky layer sensation). Luckily, I have been able to find several of those that are exactly the same as the ones my mum had / i used.
That sort of mission, trying to find a particular item, takes up way too much of my time, even with e-mail notifications switched on for eBay! It sounds like a wonderful nightie, too. Good luck in your search! :D