Satin wife

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinblousekinky

Satin wife

Post by satinblousekinky »

Hello

Just wanted to know how many people out there that fantasize about their wives getting serviced in front of them?

last weekend my wife wore a shiny burgundy satin blouse, black skirt and high heels. She has curly hair and big boobs and so looked amazing. We went out for dinner and noticed a few guys kept starring at her etc.. especially when she walked and her boobs were jiggling and bouncing...
I then had these huge fantasies of bringing a guy home to fuck her pounding her very hard dressed like that while i watched and also cumming all over her satin tits!!

Makes me hard thinking about it.
Lovesatinblouses

Re: Satin wife

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I do and I think alot of men do. Something so sexy about it and I don't know why
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

what a nice fetish u have there. for me, I like my woman wear them so I can caress her anytime we're outside. I also caught guy catching glimpse of my woman. it's kinda fun coz I will pound her later that night.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha no fucking problem

it shows you dam lucky 2 be pounding the best girl ever

no other girls will easily take over her place any day

so yeah

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
murderbot400

Post by murderbot400 »

I can relate to that. I love it when my wife is sexually empowered, choosing to have sex with whomever she wants. Or being slutty. :)
She has a lover at the moment she sees sometimes.

When she comes back she sometimes wears a long satin dress, I can wear my long wide satin skirts and she lets me "make her mine" again while she tells me everything she did. Love it.
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I have a fantasy where I come in from work and catch my wife having sex in satin with a couple of guys. Just arouses me like nothing else
Attachments
20190226_213014.jpg
20190310_201829.jpg
satinblousekinky

Post by satinblousekinky »

murderbot400 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:43 pm I can relate to that. I love it when my wife is sexually empowered, choosing to have sex with whomever she wants. Or being slutty. :)

When she comes back she sometimes wears a long satin dress, I can wear my long wide satin skirts and she lets me "make her mine" again while she tells me everything she did. Love it.
I love the fact that your wife has a lover. I bet the sex is great with her after she is with him. Right now we are doing some role playing but i think it might be soon that i get to watch!!
murderbot400

Post by murderbot400 »

satinblousekinky wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:18 pm
murderbot400 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:43 pm I can relate to that. I love it when my wife is sexually empowered, choosing to have sex with whomever she wants. Or being slutty. :)

I love the fact that your wife has a lover. I bet the sex is great with her after she is with him. Right now we are doing some role playing but i think it might be soon that i get to watch!!
It's the best! Making her all mine while hearing all the things she did and enjoyed is a huge turn on for both of us.

We recently also did a roleplay where she pretended to be a friend of my wife and her lover, here to enertain me while "my wife was off to him".
Again she wore a long satin evening gown and had me wear the long satin dress I had made for myself while she fucked me and whispered me about the slutty things my wife was "up to at that moment". Fun times.

The guy in question is also a friend of mine and we're all on good terms with each other. He lives a bit further away so we don't see each other often, so usually she meets him once every 1/2 months for a weekend to have fun over there.