Old satin dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Chamois

Old satin dress

Post by Chamois »

this photo was taken in the late 80s. I took the photo. Later I was lucky to have some fun with this beautiful woman's dress. For several days this dress was at my house while she was away. I was extremely careful and she didn't know anything. Dark green stretch satin dress with long sleeves. The day this picture was taken, I was able to find out that the woman was also wearing a white silk slip. I learned this by examining the laundry basket in the evening. Wonderful thing, wonderful memories.

:roll:
Attachments
t3qt2.jpg
shinysatinlover

Re: Old satin dress

Post by shinysatinlover »

Awesome to have those kinds of memories... and pictures!

I used to have quite the collection of pictures from the 90's of my ex-wife and her sister in lots of outfits that I wanked in or wore (and both!) when I got the chance. We divorced in 1997 and she took all the pictures with her. Just dim and distant memories now. That said, I do have my ex sister-in-law's satin camisole set that I took from her laundry in about '94. Mind you, I never got pictures of her wearing it! :lol: :lol:
polkadot

Post by polkadot »

shinysatinlover wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:26 am Awesome to have those kinds of memories... and pictures!

I used to have quite the collection of pictures from the 90's of my ex-wife and her sister in lots of outfits that I wanked in or wore (and both!) when I got the chance. We divorced in 1997 and she took all the pictures with her. Just dim and distant memories now. That said, I do have my ex sister-in-law's satin camisole set that I took from her laundry in about '94. Mind you, I never got pictures of her wearing it! :lol: :lol:
Same here I still knock one out to my wife in her 80s & 90s fashion sadly I no longer have the outfits would love to take a stroll down memory lane :)
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

polkadot wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:50 am
shinysatinlover wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:26 am Awesome to have those kinds of memories... and pictures!

Same here I still knock one out to my wife in her 80s & 90s fashion sadly I no longer have the outfits would love to take a stroll down memory lane :)
Any chance you can send me a pic of her in her 90s fashion outfits
Chamois

Post by Chamois »

another costume from the 90s
I saw him up close, I was there that evening. how I wanted to put my hand into that soft silky breast.
Attachments
yhrw21111.jpg
yhrw3111.JPG
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

As a T-girl I love wearing satin and I love vintage dresses. Obviously these two preferences can be very well combined and over the years I collected a nice wardrobe of vintage satin dresses. Here's a picture of one (probably an 80s dress) that I recently posted on my Flickr account:

Sometimes I also make photos of my lady friends in these dresses; they look so stunning in them. Some of these photos you can see here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasati ... 6644319512
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Absolutely gorgeous paulasatijn , You look amazing
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

I'd love to find myself an amazing 80s satin dress that was that shiny!