destroying satin sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsheetfetishguy

destroying satin sheets

Post by satinsheetfetishguy »

Does anyone know of any good videos or movie scenes where satin sheets are destroyed, burned and / or torn.
satingoldrush

Re: destroying satin sheets

Post by satingoldrush »

Check out the Mythbusters episode (the preview video is all you need) called "A Bomb Vs Your Bed" - they blow up some red satin sheets!

https://ew.com/article/2014/07/07/mythb ... wood-bomb/
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I once saw a video where a guy is laying on pink satin sheets and a woman takes a red satin sheet and starts ripping it into strips. She then ties him to the bed with the satin strips. She then takes a black satin sheet and rips it into several pieces and starts stroking his cock with the black satin. His hands and feet were tied down so he had no control over her. I can still see and hear that beautiful satin being ripped apart. She then takes a red satin strip of the torn sheet and ties it around his balls and cock. Then she continues to stroke his cock with the black satin, whenever he starts to cum she stops and tightens the satin around his balls and cock. After about 60 minutes of this, he is going crazy begging her to let him cum. Finally, she takes a piece of the torn black satin and covers him up and starts stroking him again and he finally shoots his load all over the black satin. I wish I could remember where I saw this video, but it was a long time ago.
satinsheetfetishguy

satingoldrush wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:24 am Check out the Mythbusters episode (the preview video is all you need) called "A Bomb Vs Your Bed" - they blow up some red satin sheets!

https://ew.com/article/2014/07/07/mythb ... wood-bomb/
This is best mythbusters episode. I've seen it several times
satinsheetfetishguy

coatfun wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:10 am I once saw a video where a guy is laying on pink satin sheets and a woman takes a red satin sheet and starts ripping it into strips. She then ties him to the bed with the satin strips. She then takes a black satin sheet and rips it into several pieces and starts stroking his cock with the black satin. His hands and feet were tied down so he had no control over her. I can still see and hear that beautiful satin being ripped apart. She then takes a red satin strip of the torn sheet and ties it around his balls and cock. Then she continues to stroke his cock with the black satin, whenever he starts to cum she stops and tightens the satin around his balls and cock. After about 60 minutes of this, he is going crazy begging her to let him cum. Finally, she takes a piece of the torn black satin and covers him up and starts stroking him again and he finally shoots his load all over the black satin. I wish I could remember where I saw this video, but it was a long time ago.
It seems from a video that is a must see, just reading the text made the cock hard and had to jerk and splash sperm on a satin sheet
konrod

Post by konrod »

Ooou Shiiiift i love to watch that. I would like to fuck that what left of that set
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I forgot about what she did after the guy shot his load all over the black satin. She ripped up the black satin sheet with the cum all over it and started calling him a bad boy for getting his cum all over her satin. She took the strips of black satin and started smacking his cock all the while calling him a bad boy over and over with a real stern voice. He was helpless, but I know he was enjoying it.
satinsheetfetishguy

coatfun wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:10 am I once saw a video where a guy is laying on pink satin sheets and a woman takes a red satin sheet and starts ripping it into strips. She then ties him to the bed with the satin strips. She then takes a black satin sheet and rips it into several pieces and starts stroking his cock with the black satin. His hands and feet were tied down so he had no control over her. I can still see and hear that beautiful satin being ripped apart. She then takes a red satin strip of the torn sheet and ties it around his balls and cock. Then she continues to stroke his cock with the black satin, whenever he starts to cum she stops and tightens the satin around his balls and cock. After about 60 minutes of this, he is going crazy begging her to let him cum. Finally, she takes a piece of the torn black satin and covers him up and starts stroking him again and he finally shoots his load all over the black satin. I wish I could remember where I saw this video, but it was a long time ago.
Does anyone remember what video is in question? I have tried to search for such a video without success. it would be really interesting to see a video like that.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Not satin sheets, but satin!

I own several beaver lamb fur coats. My wife used to let me wear them in bed whilst we had sex. The coats really turned me on , with their beautiful thick satin lining caressing my naked body.

One night, I had said something to her, and she said if I didn’t behave, she would rip my coat lining.

I replied that she wouldn’t dare. She said, are you daring me, to which I replied, you wouldn’t dare.

The next thing I heard was the sound of the lining being ripped from the edge of the coat. I nearly died there and then. A beautiful sound indeed. The more I groaned , the more she pulled at it.

Next morning, I surveyed the damage, worse than I thought. But I managed to sew it back into the coat, only for it to get ripped out again a few nights later.

I love the sound of a lovely satin lining being torn out of a lovely coat.