Asking a favor

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinsheets

Asking a favor

Post by Satinsheets »

I purchased an item on ebay. I had questions after the purchase and asked the seller to provide additional pictures, which she refused. She even cancelled my order, refunded me and now won't let me repurchase the item. Will one of you help me out. Would you purchase the item for me, let me reimburse you via paypal and then forward the item to me. I'm stateside. PM me for instructions. Thankyou
Freddielinton

Re: Asking a favor

Post by Freddielinton »

Satinsheets wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:04 pm I purchased an item on ebay. I had questions after the purchase and asked the seller to provide additional pictures, which she refused. She even cancelled my order, refunded me and now won't let me repurchase the item. Will one of you help me out. Would you purchase the item for me, let me reimburse you via paypal and then forward the item to me. I'm stateside. PM me for instructions. Thankyou
Did you ask creepy questions? Sometimes I see users on Poshmark (who are clearly guys buying fetish clothes) asking pretty desperate questions to the point where it’s like borderline creepy.
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Hi Freddie. No I did not ask any creepy questions.
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

I guess maybe she want to use it again or maybe the item is faulty or maybe the item have use by her boyfriend cum rags 😂.
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

No, it was nothing like that. I probably asked too many questions. Actually I just wanted a couple better pictures that she said she couldn't provide (baloney). Oh well no big deal as I have TCO. My friend got it for me. Cheers. Satinsheets
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Congratulations get it.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

What was the item?
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

It was a satin overhead abaya. She cancelled my friend now too. Said his address wasn't correct. What a load of crap. She didn't repost it either.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha that suck :lol: :lol: