More nice satin finds

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinsheets

More nice satin finds

Post by Satinsheets »

Greetings Satin Lovers; The last 2 months have been very good to me for finding some great satins. First off I noticed that the old Holiday Inn magazines advertised Scintilla satin sheets so I purchased 4 different years and got 4 ads I had never seen. I redid my framed ads of satin sheets with the new additions. Then I found an unused large bust vintage pink rayon satin nightgown, an I Magnin acetate satin button front robe, a vintage white rayon satin large bust nightgown and an acetate satin button front robe in a luxurious gold color. She's a heavier weight and I didn't know if I would like her but she arrived yesterday and after washing in fabric softener and then ironing her, I realized what a fantastic treasure I have. As of late my sexual desires were waning and I bought 3 different enhancers with poor results but found a product called Avaphinal which guarantees an erection 30 minutes after taking it. That product also arrived yesterday so at 10:30 I took the 1 pill, showered and then went to my bedroom to pleasure myself with my new lover. I lit my my candles and stood nude in front of my new robe. As soon as I began to kiss and fondle her and rub myself on her I soon had the erection I was trying so desperately to achieve. After 5 minutes of foreplay I took my beauty off the hanger and laid on my bed with my robe on top of me. My penis was so hard and I slipped on a condom (I don't soil my satins) inserted myself between the buttons and proceeded to caress, stroke and make slow sensuous passionate to my new lover. We had intercourse for 40 minutes and then I didn't want to hold off any longer. I exploded with a most pleasurable climax leaving the 2 of us in mutual orgasm. I awoke at 4 to use the restroom and when I came back to bed I began kissing and stroking my new robe again. I was hard in seconds so I took her to bed again and we had another orgasm. One other thing I did to this robe was to make a pussy bow out of the tie that came with it. She has a peter pan color and the bow makes her even more feminine plus it reminds me of that first satin blouse my neighbor had with the pussy bow and collar that found its way into my bed. I've always searched for this type of robe and finally finding her after 53 years of loving satin makes the search well worth it. What a birthday present. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla