Three Decades of Satin Clothing - Most Must Go

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
AlanaRaso

Three Decades of Satin Clothing - Most Must Go

Post by AlanaRaso »

Moving Sale. I am moving and need to downsize my collection of satin clothing. Here are some samples. If anyone is interested, I will post these gowns the Satin Shopping board. My gowns are all size 14 - 16 - 18 or L & XL. Most were purchased in the 90s. Some are costumes, some are from Goodwill, some are new and never worn. I also can created pack of satin camisoles, chemise and slips. I probably have 50-60 garments to get rid of. If there is interest in this community I will post here first as a PayPal product, otherwise will put it out on eBay.

Let me know, Alana
The attachment satin_gowns.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
satin_gowns.jpg
simonr

Re: Three Decades of Satin Clothing - Most Must Go

Post by simonr »

AlanaRaso wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:08 am Moving Sale. I am moving and need to downsize my collection of satin clothing. Here are some samples. If anyone is interested, I will post these gowns the Satin Shopping board. My gowns are all size 14 - 16 - 18 or L & XL. Most were purchased in the 90s. Some are costumes, some are from Goodwill, some are new and never worn. I also can created pack of satin camisoles, chemise and slips. I probably have 50-60 garments to get rid of. If there is interest in this community I will post here first as a PayPal product, otherwise will put it out on eBay.

Let me know, Alanasatin_gowns.jpgImage
Would be interested in the long dresses. Please let me know when you post them either here or on EBay :)
taz1892

Post by taz1892 »

Very interested.
Freddy1000

Post by Freddy1000 »

AlanaRaso wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:08 am Moving Sale. I am moving and need to downsize my collection of satin clothing. Here are some samples. If anyone is interested, I will post these gowns the Satin Shopping board. My gowns are all size 14 - 16 - 18 or L & XL. Most were purchased in the 90s. Some are costumes, some are from Goodwill, some are new and never worn. I also can created pack of satin camisoles, chemise and slips. I probably have 50-60 garments to get rid of. If there is interest in this community I will post here first as a PayPal product, otherwise will put it out on eBay.

Let me know, Alanasatin_gowns.jpgImage
Hi, I've sent you a PM 😉
Favourite Models: LEIGH

Favourite Clothing: Long Nightgowns and Long satin dress.

Requests: Duo Sets (girl / girl), More Outfits, Speech.
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

Hi, your images aren't working anymore; could you upload somewhere like Imgur or imgbb so we can all see? Thanks
davidben

Post by davidben »

Yes I would also be interested in these.

Please PM me.
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

PM me too ya.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Count me in. Pm me too please.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

I apologize for my absence after making this post. I just completed a move out of a large 4 bedroom home. I have lots of satin items to dispose of. Many more than are in these photos. Over the next few weeks, I will post these items. I am not looking to make money off of these, but to pass them on to other satin lovers. If I can cover the cost of postage and few bucks at the end to take me wife out for a nice dinner, that will be great. I will start posting this weekend.

Practically speaking, US Postal envelopes are the most practical for me. I will comment on this more soon.
Ronnysatin

Post by Ronnysatin »

Hi I would like to buy all Mail me Ronnysatijn@gmail.com