Wearing wife satin during sex

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
soochasatin

Wearing wife satin during sex

Post by soochasatin »

Have you ever wore wife satin/silk dress during sex.and what were your feelings.
SatinDeejay

Re: Wearing wife satin during sex

Post by SatinDeejay »

When we have sex we both wear either satin pyjamas or nighties. When I wear a satin nightie it’s nice as I can get my cock out easy when I fuck her.
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

My partner wears a satin ball gown and i wear her long winter coat that has a satin lining its sensational
maxell

Post by maxell »

I always like to be fully dressed in satin or taffeta during sex although they are all my own clothes rather than my wifes. That's usually either a ballgown, Mother of the Bride satin suit, blouse & skirt and/or a satin rainmac with gloves and properly girdled or corsetted for sex. My wife usually wears one of her various satin or taffeta full slips and occasionally she'll also wear a dress. The feeling and sound of all that fabric rubbing together is incredible. She also allows me to indulge in my more extreme satin fantasies even though I suspect she doesn't quite understand them - she's an absolute gem! I always wear a condom (black of course - I also have a latex fetish!) to try to protect our lovely clothes.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Yep, my Wife and I both wear satin during sex, mostly nighties but there are the odd ballgowns/prom dresses that come out to play. It's great fucking your partner when you're both wearing satin that is slippery against each other rather than against the thread so we orchestrate the garments accordingly.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

my wish list 2 fuck my next wife one day

she wears satin office secretary outfit

gold blouse and gold skirt most preferred

i be nekkid all the way

PS still single and mingle ready :lol: :lol:
satinblousekinky

Post by satinblousekinky »

szewei85 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:36 pm my wish list 2 fuck my next wife one day

i be nekkid all the way

Hi
That sounds aweseome!!! My favourite too. My wife has dressed like that with gold satin blouse, black skirt and heels. I fucked her like that with her big tits bouncing around.. Was awesome.

Love the satin secretary look..
samslide

Post by samslide »

I love to fuck while wearing a satin weddinggown and my girlfriend in a satin wedding dress with us both in frenchknickers
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

shinysatinlover wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:34 pm Yep, my Wife and I both wear satin during sex, mostly nighties but there are the odd ballgowns/prom dresses that come out to play. It's great fucking your partner when you're both wearing satin that is slippery against each other rather than against the thread so we orchestrate the garments accordingly.
Yes, I have also worn both my ex wife`s and my new wife`s long satin nightdresses during sex with them and I also agree about selecting the right ones to ensure the grain of the fabric is at its most most slippery when we are laying face to face (I usually do this by me going to bed first and selecting / putting on one of her nighties and taking another with me which I used to rub against myself until she comes to bed and then she will put that one on. Its like a little ritual we have.

I just love sliding against her when we are dressed and it makes me want to cum (and to be fair she admits the sensation makes her want to cum too) but she still likes for me to fuck her with my cock inside her - occasionally when she is really horny / turned pn, she will let me fuck her through the nightie so I get to push myself inside her either through the one I am wearing or the one she is wearing as she knows I really love this (we have tried doing this through the two nighties but there is too much fabric).

On a couple of occasions we have swapped nighties mid sex (at my request) which is super horny but I have to be careful not to ask for some of the more extreme activities too often as she has complained on occasion that I only want sex with her satin and not her !
Satinwifelover

Post by Satinwifelover »

We have new game where I wear at least two layers of satin, boxer shorts, pyjamas and a long satin kaftan and my wife wears satin and she will rub my cock through the satin which is always so exciting but amazingly frustrating. She will normally cum with a vibe and then not let me cum. Sometimes she will get me off through the satin and I will have to sleep in the cum soaked satin. We always wear satin in bed and she knows I cannot keep my hands off her satin covered boobs.
Satinloverz

Post by Satinloverz »

My ex-wife had a few satin jammies. I'd wear the bottoms and she'd wear the tops. She also had tons of nighties, slips, and chemises but I never wore them (Too small) She's just jerk me off with them.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

satinblousekinky wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:56 pm
szewei85 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:36 pm my wish list 2 fuck my next wife one day

i be nekkid all the way

Hi
That sounds aweseome!!! My favourite too. My wife has dressed like that with gold satin blouse, black skirt and heels. I fucked her like that with her big tits bouncing around.. Was awesome.

Love the satin secretary look..
lucky you :lol: :mrgreen:
Satinwifelover

Post by Satinwifelover »

Always. Red satin shirt over a satin camisole top with a short satin skirt. Then she gets her toys out
samslide

Post by samslide »

Yes I wore a wedding dress with satin knickers was such a great fealing i was so turned on