Satin pyjamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinsheets

Re: Satin pyjamas

Post by Satinsheets »

I just purchased a pair of sissy pink satin jaclyn smith pajamas on ebay and they arrived today. I sure was excited when I saw the package in my mail box. I opened the package and took my clothes off to slip into my new feminine lovelies. They sure felt soft smooth and silky. I then put my Shein satin shirt dress on over the pajamas and then laid on my bed for some afternoon delight. The skin on satin and satin on satin sure felt heavenly and soon after fondling rubbing and using my vibrator I was soon extremely arroused. I kept caressing my erection with my hands and vibrator and after 20 minutes or so felt that beautiful orgasm coming on. I soon exploded into the satin pajama bottoms and then I got up, removed my dress and pajamas and admired the baptism I gave those bottoms. Easily a 9" x 4" wet, sticky climax. I haven't fucked a pajama and "robe" or dress combination for many years and it is nice to be re-introduced to how I was originally introduced to the enjoyment of satin love making. Cheers
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Sounds amazing. Have you got a picture of the pyjamas?
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

No camera but I wouldn't post anyway. Cheers
Satinwifelover

Post by Satinwifelover »

My wife and I both wear satin wear satin pyjamas most nights. If I am lucky she will rub my cock through them, tell me I am not aloud to cum and make me watch her cum herself. Watching her touch herself through the satin is such a turn on
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

You are so lucky. I love cuddling up to my wife when we both wear satin pyjamas
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

We’re both in satin pyjamas tonight, I’m in the purple marks and Spencer’s set and my wife is wearing some from boo hoo. She’s asleep now so I’m rubbing my cock through my pants