Describe your first night in Satin Sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silkysatinbed

Describe your first night in Satin Sheets

Post by silkysatinbed »

After many years of imagining what sleeping in satin sheets would be like, my fantasy finally came true on a visit to Chicago. I had been enjoying and fantasizing over those little Scintilla Satin Bed Sheet magazine ads for several years since I was a young teenager. Whenever I could I brought something satin into my bed, imagining I was sleeping between satin sheets and on satin pillows but it didn't really happen until a night in Chicago.
I arrived on a Friday evening too late for shopping but Saturday morning I was off to the Scintilla Satin Shop on North Broadway. It was located on the second floor of a building above the famous Green Mill restaurant and bar where live jazz played in the evening. Up the stairs and through a door brought me into a showroom where their beautiful satin products were displayed behind glass. You could also look through a window into the shop where ladies were busy creating the luscious satin products and doing custom embroidery. I wanted it all but finally decided to finish what I came for and went to the desk and ordered my set of king size silver satin sheets and paid cash. About 15 minutes later my order was ready and I was handed a nice box containing my luxurious prize.
It was still morning and I had sightseeing to do but all I wanted was to climb into bed between those silky sheets. I rushed through the day and grabbed a fast dinner and finally went to my hotel. I eagerly made up the bed with my new satin and showered. Would these sheets live up to my expectations from reading the ads. Would they be "as kind to my body as a good nights sleep"? Would my body "murmur thank you all night long"? After all they were used in the imperial and bridal suites of the Conrad Hilton. The ads with the beautiful models wrapped up in the satin said so. There could be nothing more luxurious.
Finally it was time. I slid naked between those silky layers of satin. Shiny side to shiny side, be sandwiched in satin as the printed instructions said. I was in heaven. The exquisite satin brought all of the pleasure that I had imagined and many times more. Those seductive little Scintilla ads didn't do this justice. The satin completely surrounded me touching every inch of my skin with its silky smoothness. It was "as kind to my body as a good nights sleep" but I was too excited to sleep much that night.
To this day I only sleep between satin sheets every night and the pleasure never ends. Life is too short to sleep in percale.
What's your story?
Satinsheets

Re: Describe your first night in Satin Sheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Hello Silky Satin Bed; Does your post ever bring back memories. I remember paging through a Playboy magazine and lo and behold the ad Tonight...Satin Sheets caught my eye. Scintilla. The pacesetter in satin sheets. It didn't take me a month of Sundays to place an order and I ordered a set of tangerine sheets for my enjoyment. I already had some satin items but did not know about satin sheets so when I saw that ad I knew I had found something to really enhance my fantasy. To be wrapped and encased in satin, to experience the feel of our favorite fabric and make love to them was more than I could ever imagine. Yes they were as kind to my body as a good night's sleep and yes my body murmured "Thankyou" all night long. I must have climaxed 3 times that first night. I too did not sleep much that first time. That first set was purchased in 1973. Over the years I have had many sets of king satin sheets and now have the ultimate collection of over 50 sets and different colors. My linen shelf is a satin lover's dream. I have satin sheets from Scintilla, Mr. Satin, Scentsations, Jc Penny, Sears, a miscellaneous vendor and 2 sets made from fabric and done by my excellent seamstress. All in luxurious acetate satin. I haven't slept in percale for 30 years. Great in Bed, Satin Sheets of Course. This week I have my red Scintilla sheets to enjoy. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I have silver, purple and white satin ones. So slippery. I wear satin nylon shorts to bed too. I usually have like 6 to 8 satin pillows on our bed. My wife has 3 and i usually have 3.
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

JS8990 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:53 am Nice stories.

I've never slept in full satin sheets. The closest I got so far was my girlfriend buying a cheaper silver fitted sheet and pillowcases. I'd love to feel the whole quilt with satin as well.

I think some black ones would be nice for us.

Does anyone have any preferences for what colour they prefer their satin sheet sets to be?

Also anyone have pics of their beds? :)
Check out the thread to "Post Pictures of Your Satin Bed" Lots of amazing pictures.
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

Hmm. First time? No idea, but I would have been a child. My parents got me satin sheets when I was probably 10 years old, because I chose them in a store.

Now? I have 20+ sets and sleep exclusively on them. Satin duvet covers with satin bottom sheets and satin pillowcases. My wife loves them also, can truly tell the difference between "eh, these are alright" and "WOW!" sheets. I really like the dark emerald green ones which are on the bed right now. We only ever sleep naked in them, freshly showered.
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

satingoldrush wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:14 am Hmm. First time? No idea, but I would have been a child. My parents got me satin sheets when I was probably 10 years old, because I chose them in a store.

Now? I have 20+ sets and sleep exclusively on them. Satin duvet covers with satin bottom sheets and satin pillowcases. My wife loves them also, can truly tell the difference between "eh, these are alright" and "WOW!" sheets. I really like the dark emerald green ones which are on the bed right now. We only ever sleep naked in them, freshly showered.
You were so lucky that you had satin sheets that young. When I was that age I could only dream of having satin sheets after seeing those first little Scintilla ads and seeing them in the old movies. There was nothing I wanted more but I was too shy to ever mention it to my mom and dad. I did enjoy her old fashioned satin comforter sometimes. Real satin sheets would just have to wait. Yes, duvet covers are the best even without a duvet. Nothing but silky Satin on both sides.