Does your partner find you attractive/sexy in satin?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
slipperysatin

Re: Does your partner find you attractive/sexy in satin?

Post by slipperysatin »

My wife loves me in satin shorts. Like sprinter shorts, soccer shorts and running shorts.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Been married for over 30 years. My wife finds me attractive in long lines such as caftans, pajamas/robes, long nightgowns, kimono, etc. She finds it amusing when I try on old bridesmaid dresses or anything frilly. She is a former model and independent clothing designer (I help out with sewing) so she has a definite "it works" or "that looks totally wrong" perspective. She likes clothes and doesn't get hung up on gender, but does have a good sense of what looks good.
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

Been together for ten years, have brought on the satin fetish thing very gradually and slowly. She totally gets it and thinks its fun, plays along, but doesn't actively participate, with a few exceptions.

She loves it when we wear matching satin panties. If I stick on a red pair of Joe Boxer satin panties, pick out an identical red pair in her size and say "we need to go to the financial advisor today, that's going to take both of us being on the same team!", she'll laugh, grab the panties, put them on and then rub her bum against mine, hehe.

She likes our satin duvet + sheets sets a lot. I've completely won her over on those. She likes to hang out, naked, in the satin bed.

Otherwise? She wears satin panties almost always, and satin PJs on colder evenings, because she knows I like them. She rarely wears anything else satin. She likes it when I wear satin PJs also.

Just be encouraging. "I really like that nighty on you! Wow, it's so soft, it really looks and feels GREAT! You should wear that more often, I really like it!" goes a lot further than "I like satin nighties", you know what I mean?

Go ahead and wear your satin robes. Tell her that you like how they feel and that you love the colors and such. She will likely just say "well, if it makes you happy!".
davidben

Post by davidben »

Yes I agree that the matter of one's love of satin needs to be introduced to your partner slowly and with care; as mentioned before it may be that the lady might consider that it is the satin you love more than her.

I suppose that it is just human nature that some women will take to the idea whilst some just won't get it.