Try explaining to your girfriend why you have 4 or 5 wedding gowns in your closet

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
shelly321x

Re: Try explaining to your girfriend why you have 4 or 5 wedding gowns in your closet

Post by shelly321x »

Well how did that go??
Dressinup

Re: Try explaining to your girfriend why you have 4 or 5 wedding gowns in your closet

Post by Dressinup »

Not an easy thing to do. I have allways have 4-6 on the go at any one time.
But my trick is i keep them in my workshop so any lady friends never get to find them.
Not being married i do not have to explain anything. You on the other hand have a bit of a task on your hands.
Some of mine i would not want anyone finding as they are covered in seaman stains, when they get to bad i sling them out.

Best of Luck
davidben

Post by davidben »

I suppose there are a number of ways of explaining their presence; you could say that you are keeping them for a friend who likes to collect them or that they are for amateur dramatics or that you just like to collect beautiful clothes.
You never know, she might find them a turn on and away you go !
Good luck !
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

How about just saying the thruth: that you love satin, that you find the dresses absolutely beautiful and that you would love to see a pretty lady like her wear one! :wink:
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

I would just tell the truth. I buy them because I think they’re beautiful, I enjoy the feel of the nice soft satin and I’d love to see a beautiful lady such as yourself wearing one. Everyone has their “thing” and collecting wedding gowns, ball gowns etc. is not as bizarre as you think.
Fan of the frillies
davidben

Post by davidben »

Well yes, maybe honesty is the best policy.

Magnificent dress too !