Anyone from Malaysia?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Dinosaur

Re: Anyone from Malaysia?

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:38 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:37 am Hi any Malaysians around. How are you guys. Anyone bought any silk satin recently wanna share? Thinking of buying this Screenshot_20210804_162938_com.lazada.android.jpg

Looks sexy. Gonna buy the biggest size for my fiancée, as measurement always tend to be 3cm smaller. Also remember to check in Shein. Many new stuffs.
haha china satin cannot be trusted

your girl size M may be china size 4XL hahahaha
Dress arrived today. Silky polyester. Very soft and good to touch. Gonna wash it and get my fiancee to wear during our sexy night.
nurafira

Post by nurafira »

I bought this from a facebook group.

and had fun wearing it..
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

nurafira wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:48 am I bought this from a facebook group.

and had fun wearing it..
Wow wow baju kurung. Reminds me of those days when my school biology teacher wore satin/silk baju kurung to class every class. She is those kecil molek type who is very pretty too.
nurafira

Post by nurafira »

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:57 am

and had fun wearing it..
Wow wow baju kurung. Reminds me of those days when my school biology teacher wore satin/silk baju kurung to class every class. She is those kecil molek type who is very pretty too.
Nice... That's the dream... Teacher in satin baju kurung... heheh
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

nurafira wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:30 am
Dinosaur wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:57 am

and had fun wearing it..
Nice... That's the dream... Teacher in satin baju kurung... heheh
Well I had one. Till today I remember her. Haha I excel in her biology class because of her. Kecil molek, cantik lagi. Orang kecik, tapi atas gunung quite besar. Dunno is it push up, but Muslims not allowed to wear revealing clothes, so i think she is natural besar
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Hi fellow Malaysians and satin lovers. Haha how's life.

By the way, I am moving room as my rented place owner doesn't want to rent out anymore. As I was packing my fiancee satin clothes, was shocked that I've bought over 50 pieces of satin clothes, ranging from satin pyjamas, satin cardigans, satin skirts, satin blouses, and etc. Haha I was counting and I myself packed almost 40 pieces. My fiancee packed quite a few already, there are more hanging in the cupboard. Crazy indeed.
simonr

Post by simonr »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:22 am Hi fellow Malaysians and satin lovers. Haha how's life.

By the way, I am moving room as my rented place owner doesn't want to rent out anymore. As I was packing my fiancee satin clothes, was shocked that I've bought over 50 pieces of satin clothes, ranging from satin pyjamas, satin cardigans, satin skirts, satin blouses, and etc. Haha I was counting and I myself packed almost 40 pieces. My fiancee packed quite a few already, there are more hanging in the cupboard. Crazy indeed.
Yeah, you don't really know how many satin item you have till you move. I recently moved back to Singapore from the United States and had to dedicate a whole suite case for my satin. Needless to say, my wife was not very happy with that XD
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

simonr wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:20 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:22 am Hi fellow Malaysians and satin lovers. Haha how's life.

Yeah, you don't really know how many satin item you have till you move. I recently moved back to Singapore from the United States and had to dedicate a whole suite case for my satin. Needless to say, my wife was not very happy with that XD
Some of the satin are those I liked her to wear. Haha buried underneath other newer satin clothes. One thing good about satin clothes, they are thinner than normal cotton clothes, so can easily packed into 1 to 2 luggage bags. For the same amount of cotton clothes, you definitely can't fit everything into one luggage.
simonr

Post by simonr »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:47 pm Some of the satin are those I liked her to wear. Haha buried underneath other newer satin clothes. One thing good about satin clothes, they are thinner than normal cotton clothes, so can easily packed into 1 to 2 luggage bags. For the same amount of cotton clothes, you definitely can't fit everything into one luggage.
Yeah, some of the satin dresses I have can be folded into a surprisingly small bundle. But some of the higher-quality satin dresses are fully lined, so each one is like two to three dresses combined and take up quite a bit of space XD
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

simonr wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:53 am
Dinosaur wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:47 pm Some of the satin are those I liked her to wear. Haha buried underneath other newer satin clothes. One thing good about satin clothes, they are thinner than normal cotton clothes, so can easily packed into 1 to 2 luggage bags. For the same amount of cotton clothes, you definitely can't fit everything into one luggage.
Yeah, some of the satin dresses I have can be folded into a surprisingly small bundle. But some of the higher-quality satin dresses are fully lined, so each one is like two to three dresses combined and take up quite a bit of space XD
Ah ya. Fully lined are quite thick. But the ones I bought for my fiancée, even with lining, not that thick coz i bought those suitable for our hot weather.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:22 am By the way, I am moving room as my rented place owner doesn't want to rent out anymore. As I was packing my fiancee satin clothes, was shocked that I've bought over 50 pieces of satin clothes, ranging from satin pyjamas, satin cardigans, satin skirts, satin blouses, and etc. Haha I was counting and I myself packed almost 40 pieces. My fiancee packed quite a few already, there are more hanging in the cupboard. Crazy indeed.
haha deng

i got 1/5 of yours

10 baju kurung skirts :lol: :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:20 pm

haha what the waste

if not the pandemic you should stay another 3 years there :lol: :lol:

check kumaar family youtube channel

he is ultimately LIVING THE FUCKING LIFE king of kings 8) 8)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha just best buy this thing :lol: :lol:
orange.jpg
from $249 down $49 and i buy 2 of them :twisted: :twisted:
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:50 pm haha what the waste

if not the pandemic you should stay another 3 years there :lol: :lol:

check kumaar family youtube channel

he is ultimately LIVING THE FUCKING LIFE king of kings 8) 8)
It's all right. I don't really mind moving back. Life in the San Francisco Bay Area is crazy expensive. My standard of life actually improved when I came back :) The only problem is the boredom. Singapore is so small. Once the border is closed due to the pandemic, we have nowhere to go for fun...
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:53 pm haha just best buy this thing :lol: :lol:

orange.jpg

from $249 down $49 and i buy 2 of them :twisted: :twisted:
Wow cool. But my fiancee won't wear long pants in satin. She says it's old. Hahaha nvm she has lots of satin skirts.