Anyone from Malaysia?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: Anyone from Malaysia?

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 am
simonr wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:25 am Just found this wonderful channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiI_SW ... dMw/videos

The owner of the channel is obviously another satin fetishist. Wondering if it's one of us here :D
Most probably. Otherwise we should drag him or her into this group. Haha anyway yesterday I went to Pasar Malam.

Saw 2 females, one wearing a satin dress, another wearing a satin blouse. My dick went up. Haha they were office wears so ya.
haha

here is my bump

today i eat dinner in vivo

saw 1 malay chick wore white satin kurung modern

her skirt behind so tight that i can see butt seam already 0 thread when i force pulling apart once it will rip to half revealing her butt :lol:

what an eye opener seriously :lol:

the price of sitting 2 much in the super tight cut :lol:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:06 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 am
simonr wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:25 am Just found this wonderful channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiI_SW ... dMw/videos

The owner of the channel is obviously another satin fetishist. Wondering if it's one of us here :D
Most probably. Otherwise we should drag him or her into this group. Haha anyway yesterday I went to Pasar Malam.

Saw 2 females, one wearing a satin dress, another wearing a satin blouse. My dick went up. Haha they were office wears so ya.
haha

here is my bump

today i eat dinner in vivo

saw 1 malay chick wore white satin kurung modern

her skirt behind so tight that i can see butt seam already 0 thread when i force pulling apart once it will rip to half revealing her butt :lol:

what an eye opener seriously :lol:

the price of sitting 2 much in the super tight cut :lol:
Ya I've seen many Malay ladies nowadays wear very tight fitting Baku kurung. Actually is more like a top blouse and a long skirt. It's more common for Malay ladies to be in silk satin.

Ah but I notice more and more young Chinese ladies are wearing satin too lately. A few places like Sunway Pyramid and 1 Utama.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:58 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:36 am
Dinosaur wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:33 am Screenshot_20211004_123226_com.zalora.android.jpg
Guys if u can, buy this from zalora. I think XL can fit some guys. Very silky and smooth. Very comfortable also. If u can fit the size, or your woman can fit, just buy. No regrets.
haha would prefer the long pants version

my legs are ugly AF prefer covering it up :lol: :lol:
Hahaha you're a guy right so what difference does it make. You only wear it at home.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Hey anyone wanna try buying a jacket from Kitschen on Zalora. It's a satin jacket. I'm itching to buy but afraid it's not good. Probably bringing my other half so I can officially enter the store to touch it this weekend.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Just bought this satin hoodie for my fiancee from 1utama kitschen physical store. Damn silky and soft.

Can buy it from zalora if you're a guy since zalora selling XL size left 1 piece. Believe it'll fit any guy coz even S size is huge.

Can also go H&M buy their short satin skirt. L size can definitely fit a guy since it's really elastic on the waist.
Attachments
kitschen-1312-6185542-1.jpg
simonr

Post by simonr »

Dinosaur wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:48 pm Just bought this satin hoodie for my fiancee from 1utama kitschen physical store. Damn silky and soft.

Can buy it from zalora if you're a guy since zalora selling XL size left 1 piece. Believe it'll fit any guy coz even S size is huge.

Can also go H&M buy their short satin skirt. L size can definitely fit a guy since it's really elastic on the waist.
A word of caution for anyone buying satin from H&M: read their fabric label carefully. I think that most of their satin skirts these days use viscose satin. Viscose is just a modern name for rayon, which is not water washable at all. The H&M care label claims that the skirts are machine washable, but as soon as you wash them in water, they lose most of their shine and half their silky touch.

I bought a midi viscose satin skirt from H&M earlier this year. Fortunately I have the habit of washing my satin items before hanging them in my closet, so I discovered the problem right away and returned it :(
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

simonr wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:57 am
Dinosaur wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:48 pm Just bought this satin hoodie for my fiancee from 1utama kitschen physical store. Damn silky and soft.

A word of caution for anyone buying satin from H&M: read their fabric label carefully. I think that most of their satin skirts these days use viscose satin. Viscose is just a modern name for rayon, which is not water washable at all. The H&M care label claims that the skirts are machine washable, but as soon as you wash them in water, they lose most of their shine and half their silky touch.

I bought a midi viscose satin skirt from H&M earlier this year. Fortunately I have the habit of washing my satin items before hanging them in my closet, so I discovered the problem right away and returned it :(
Ah really it's viscose. Nvm it's only rm22 anyway. My gf has a whole list of satin silk skirts. She'll barely wear those. And I bought a black one for her so even if the shine loses, it's still okay. Moment of joy and happiness. The amount of satin silk skirts she has is almost 80cm thick when folded.

She has a very very good satin silk skirt which I bought from second Street shop, those selling second hand clothes from japanese. Damn that skirt is soft and silky.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Gonna have a great time with my fiancee tonight while she wears this dress. Looks great on the outside, but it's a single sided satin. Anyhow, it'll still be a great time as I'm gonna finish inside her while she wears this dress, to avoid any mess.
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-11-22-08-09-45-377_com.zzkko.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha i had pink missguided bomber and so dam syok pairing this with malay skirt :lol: :lol:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:44 pm

haha i had pink missguided bomber and so dam syok pairing this with malay skirt :lol: :lol:
I have the Kitschen bomber for my wife. Damn silky inside and outside. Waiting for her to pair it with her white satin skirt and white satin matching bra and panties. Then will bring her our for a date wearing her black and white shoes. She'll look cute and sexy at the same time.

Been buying stuffs off SheIn. Not the best but okay lor. Ah if you like long skirts, I see lazada has this brand Vonda and Celmia skirts. Can give it a try. Not sure any good coz it's cheaper.

Ah ah oh ya i bought white, pink and black gloves for my wife too. Ahhh she's gonna stroke me in it.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:50 pm
szewei85 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:44 pm

I have the Kitschen bomber for my wife. Damn silky inside and outside. Waiting for her to pair it with her white satin skirt and white satin matching bra and panties. Then will bring her our for a date wearing her black and white shoes. She'll look cute and sexy at the same time.

Been buying stuffs off SheIn. Not the best but okay lor. Ah if you like long skirts, I see lazada has this brand Vonda and Celmia skirts. Can give it a try. Not sure any good coz it's cheaper.

Ah ah oh ya i bought white, pink and black gloves for my wife too. Ahhh she's gonna stroke me in it.
lucky you :lol: :lol:

merry christmas :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Hey everyone happy new year. Wish everyone a satin-licious near year 2022
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Dinosaur wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:21 am Hey everyone happy new year. Wish everyone a satin-licious near year 2022
Thank you. You too. I am still hoping that I can visit Malaysia this year - once the country re-opens. Pre-COVID, my wife and I were considering applying for the MM2H visa and move to Penang. But those rules have changed.
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Dinosaur wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:13 am Gonna have a great time with my fiancee tonight while she wears this dress. Looks great on the outside, but it's a single sided satin. Anyhow, it'll still be a great time as I'm gonna finish inside her while she wears this dress, to avoid any mess.

If my wife got wear this dress I will 1st round in her 2nd round in her dress 😂.
Attachments
Nice dress
Nice dress
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

I’m waiting my new toys if want me help buy can inform me but very expensive ya.
5C5DBA79-532B-423C-B670-946DB9CDC51A.png