Anyone from Malaysia?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: Anyone from Malaysia?

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:40 am Hi everyone. Haha I'm so anxious. My fiancee is going to kill me. Haha. I bought online for her 4 blouses, 3 dresses and 1 skirt. All silk satin acetate material. Damn she's so gonna kill me coz she complained her cabinet is already filled with silk satin stuffs. Lolllll I just hope the lockdown in Malaysia quickly ends so our condo construction can complete, then we can move out to our own home and get a bigger cabinet for her to place those clothing. Muahahaha
you can sell 2 me the acetate skirt haha

i will use as cum rub tool :twisted: :twisted:

as 4 my wardrobe i always donate my old satin to the NGO caring the poor family

i feel donating them better than selling it bcuz certainly not many will buy the ones i have
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

szewei85 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:05 am
Dinosaur wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:23 pm
simonr wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:07 am

I've bought some satin clothes for my wife too, but she is not a big fan. She feels that the fabric is too fragile (she has a point there), so it's too much trouble.

I do have a couple of satin t-shirts and sometimes wear them out and about. Sometimes I wear my satin dresses out in the streets too, but only at night. I don't think I'm ready yet for all stares I would get if I were to wear a long satin dress out in the day XD
Same with my fiancee. But I told her if it's destroyed, we'll just a new one. But it's true that it's very fragile. Easily scratched. Hahaha I always tot if I stay single, then I would buy the sleeveless ones to wear inside. Haha now it my fiancee who is wearing it for our pleasure.
hahahaha lucky you

anyway i think satin is more for weekend leisure than working weekday purposes

so satin on weekend 4 me is more appropriate

same goes why satin dresses are more worn for special weekend occasions

sad part is a lot of them are sold off after just 1x wearing only deng it
I am really enjoying this thread. Once travel opens up again, my wife and I plan to come to Malaysia to spend time in both KL and Penang. We want to check the country out and if we like it, are considering the MM2H visa (if it is offered again). She is from the tropics and has lived in Singapore. I would be excited to move to an area that has a strong satin culture + the people and the food.

It was winter here in California and our house doesn't have good heat. So I am wearing a satin outfit of black pajama bottoms covered with magenta satin palazzo pants, a pink satin t-shirt and a red-pink floral long satin caftan over that. Because it is so cold, I am also wearing a black satin puffer ontop of everything else. So I am in satin, head to toe.

I love long satin dresses and skirts. Because I am a fairly big, hairy, white guy. Covering as much of my body with satin looks and feels good. Fortunately, my wife loves satin almost as much as I do. So as soon as we are home alone, she tells me to go change into something pretty and silky. Since many of her friends have been cheated upon or divorced, they want to know what her secret is for keeping me home and very attentive (our marriage is the envy of our circle). All it takes is a beautiful smile and both of us in long satin dresses...
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:08 am
Dinosaur wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:40 am Hi everyone. Haha I'm so anxious. My fiancee is going to kill me. Haha. I bought online for her 4 blouses, 3 dresses and 1 skirt. All silk satin acetate material. Damn she's so gonna kill me coz she complained her cabinet is already filled with silk satin stuffs. Lolllll I just hope the lockdown in Malaysia quickly ends so our condo construction can complete, then we can move out to our own home and get a bigger cabinet for her to place those clothing. Muahahaha

i feel donating them better than selling it bcuz certainly not many will buy the ones i have
Hahaha 4 replies from you. I don't even know which to reply. Hahaha nope my fiancee won't be following if u and me do meet up. Hahaha annonymous is most important. I've one skirt, is really satin, outside silky smooth, but inside dull shit. She can't wear it coz of MCO, she has gone sideways. Hahaha its a mini skirt though. The new skirt I'm buying, can be bought via shein website or shein app. I bought another one same skirt but brown via aliexpress. Thought not shiny satin, but this one is very silky so I'm buying this silver grey one for my girl again. Haha unless my babe can't wear them, I won't sell them. Haha
Attachments
Screenshot_20210126_152505_com.zzkko.jpg
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

simonr wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:07 am

I've bought some satin clothes for my wife too, but she is not a big fan. She feels that the fabric is too fragile (she has a point there), so it's too much trouble.

I do have a couple of satin t-shirts and sometimes wear them out and about. Sometimes I wear my satin dresses out in the streets too, but only at night. I don't think I'm ready yet for all stares I would get if I were to wear a long satin dress out in the day XD
Same with my fiancee. But I told her if it's destroyed, we'll just a new one. But it's true that it's very fragile. Easily scratched. Hahaha I always tot if I stay single, then I would buy the sleeveless ones to wear inside. Haha now it my fiancee who is wearing it for our pleasure.
hahahaha lucky you

Haha I'd prefer my girl to wear it everyday. I told her once our condo complete and we move in (2 yrs from now), I'd expect her to wear satin everyday since she complains that I keep buying but she has no chance to wear them coz of mco. Haha
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

AlanaRaso wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:09 pm

hahahaha lucky you

I am really enjoying this thread. Once travel opens up again, my wife and I plan to come to Malaysia to spend time in both KL and Penang. We want to check the country out and if we like it, are considering the MM2H visa (if it is offered again). She is from the tropics and has lived in Singapore. I would be excited to move to an area that has a strong satin culture + the people and the food.

It was winter here in California and our house doesn't have good heat. So I am wearing a satin outfit of black pajama bottoms covered with magenta satin palazzo pants, a pink satin t-shirt and a red-pink floral long satin caftan over that. Because it is so cold, I am also wearing a black satin puffer ontop of everything else. So I am in satin, head to toe.

I love long satin dresses and skirts. Because I am a fairly big, hairy, white guy. Covering as much of my body with satin looks and feels good. Fortunately, my wife loves satin almost as much as I do. So as soon as we are home alone, she tells me to go change into something pretty and silky. Since many of her friends have been cheated upon or divorced, they want to know what her secret is for keeping me home and very attentive (our marriage is the envy of our circle). All it takes is a beautiful smile and both of us in long satin dresses...
Haha I don't think satin binds me and my girl together. But satin spices up the atmosphere and enjoyment together. I recently watch a China drama series with her and the female main character always wears satin/silk skirt, dress and blouse. Then I keep telling my girl "you see people wears them everyday. When is your turn". Hahaha
simonr

Post by simonr »

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:54 am Haha I don't think satin binds me and my girl together. But satin spices up the atmosphere and enjoyment together. I recently watch a China drama series with her and the female main character always wears satin/silk skirt, dress and blouse. Then I keep telling my girl "you see people wears them everyday. When is your turn". Hahaha
Oh which drama is that? I'd love to take a look :D
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

simonr wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:11 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:54 am Haha I don't think satin binds me and my girl together. But satin spices up the atmosphere and enjoyment together. I recently watch a China drama series with her and the female main character always wears satin/silk skirt, dress and blouse. Then I keep telling my girl "you see people wears them everyday. When is your turn". Hahaha
Oh which drama is that? I'd love to take a look :D
China drama Nothing But Thirty. The main character is Zhang Ziyi lookalike, name Tong Yao. She wears a lot of silk/satin. Not every episodes, but ya quite frequent.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:27 am

Hahaha 4 replies from you. I don't even know which to reply. Hahaha nope my fiancee won't be following if u and me do meet up. Hahaha annonymous is most important. I've one skirt, is really satin, outside silky smooth, but inside dull shit. She can't wear it coz of MCO, she has gone sideways. Hahaha its a mini skirt though. The new skirt I'm buying, can be bought via shein website or shein app. I bought another one same skirt but brown via aliexpress. Thought not shiny satin, but this one is very silky so I'm buying this silver grey one for my girl again. Haha unless my babe can't wear them, I won't sell them. Haha
haha

i hardly login here mah

hence i reply all whenever i can :lol:

i just hope february 4 is the end of hell 4 all of us :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

AlanaRaso wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:09 pm

hahahaha lucky you

haha wonderful

you always welcomed any time

i am from southern region

mr dinosaur here is from central KL

you can find us there whenever you coming over
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:38 am

haha

i hardly login here mah

Hahaha. Anyway I found a seller on carousell. He/she sells only satin clothes. Not sure if he's someone here. Probably you too, since you like baju kurung alot and he/she sells tons of them. Got some nice dresses too, especially in the past. Anyway I'm asking for measurement for this dress. Hope I can get them. I plan to buy for my babe to wear it. Wahahha
Attachments
Screenshot_20210128_155154_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
Screenshot_20210128_155446_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:38 am

haha

i hardly login here mah

Haha measurement my gf can't wear. Sad. Anyway here's his/her links. Got some baju kurungd.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210128_174150_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
simonr

Post by simonr »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:43 am Haha measurement my gf can't wear. Sad. Anyway here's his/her links. Got some baju kurungd.
Ah yes, I've been following this seller's closet for a while. Couldn't really buy from him/her when I was in the US. But now I'm back in SG, I'll grab one or two from him/her when I see one that I like :D
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

simonr wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:09 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:43 am Haha measurement my gf can't wear. Sad. Anyway here's his/her links. Got some baju kurungd.
Ah yes, I've been following this seller's closet for a while. Couldn't really buy from him/her when I was in the US. But now I'm back in SG, I'll grab one or two from him/her when I see one that I like :D
I just knew about his existence. Sadly his size is mostly M size. My fiancee wearing L now. Haha the dress is how u with the ribbon, it was great measurement. But hips couldn't fit 97cm Hahaha. I told him in future if he has any dresses that fit my fiancee, to let me know immediately. Haha
simonr

Post by simonr »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 am I just knew about his existence. Sadly his size is mostly M size. My fiancee wearing L now. Haha the dress is how u with the ribbon, it was great measurement. But hips couldn't fit 97cm Hahaha. I told him in future if he has any dresses that fit my fiancee, to let me know immediately. Haha
His baju kurungs tend to sell fairly quickly. I once had my eyes on a nice kurung and asked him for some measurements. By the time the measurements came, the dress had already been sold to another buyer XD
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

simonr wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:20 am
Dinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 am I just knew about his existence. Sadly his size is mostly M size. My fiancee wearing L now. Haha the dress is how u with the ribbon, it was great measurement. But hips couldn't fit 97cm Hahaha. I told him in future if he has any dresses that fit my fiancee, to let me know immediately. Haha
His baju kurungs tend to sell fairly quickly. I once had my eyes on a nice kurung and asked him for some measurements. By the time the measurements came, the dress had already been sold to another buyer XD
I'm more into dresses, skirts and blouses coz I'll be buying them for my fiancee. Probably Szewei guy is fighting for it too. Haha. I like his dresses. Really look silky and elegant. Sadly mostly M size. I assume she's a female coz if it's a guy, he could have bought L to XL sizes