Anyone from Malaysia?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
simonr

Re: Anyone from Malaysia?

Post by simonr »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:01 am I'm more into dresses, skirts and blouses coz I'll be buying them for my fiancee. Probably Szewei guy is fighting for it too. Haha. I like his dresses. Really look silky and elegant. Sadly mostly M size. I assume she's a female coz if it's a guy, he could have bought L to XL sizes
I suspect that this seller is more like a professional seller. There are way to many satin pieces in the listing to be his/her own :lol:

On the other hand, be a little careful about judging the quality of the satin by the photos. Haha. This seller really knows how to make the satin look shiny and silky. I have seen a couple of pieces in his/her listing which I own. They look fabulous in the photos, but are much less shiny in reality. I have also seen one that I used to own, and I know that it's not very silky, but in the photos it looks so attractive XD
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

simonr wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:23 am
Dinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:01 am I'm more into dresses, skirts and blouses coz I'll be buying them for my fiancee. Probably Szewei guy is fighting for it too. Haha. I like his dresses. Really look silky and elegant. Sadly mostly M size. I assume she's a female coz if it's a guy, he could have bought L to XL sizes
I suspect that this seller is more like a professional seller. There are way to many satin pieces in the listing to be his/her own :lol:

On the other hand, be a little careful about judging the quality of the satin by the photos. Haha. This seller really knows how to make the satin look shiny and silky. I have seen a couple of pieces in his/her listing which I own. They look fabulous in the photos, but are much less shiny in reality. I have also seen one that I used to own, and I know that it's not very silky, but in the photos it looks so attractive XD
Now that you mention it, ya, probably the amount of lighting the seller is using to make it very shiny. But as long as it's smooth and silky then it's okay. I don't really want my fiancee to look all shiny in public. Haha just silky enough for me to enjoy caressing her in public will do. Haha
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is healthy and safe amid this Coronavirus situation. Just bought my fiancee a few satin night wears.

The purple satin sexy sleepwear, still waiting for it to be shipped. Also bought a pink version at that.

As for the red inner slingwear, I actually bought a pink and beige one, as my fiancee already has those the red one in a short slip top version. It feels luxury and looks luxury too for the price. More of satin matte colour.
Attachments
Shopee_d88f97d48da2127195580467c83128c6.jpg
Shopee_21befa9d1cbc515dca30b28d05af2ff6.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 am
simonr wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:09 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:43 am Haha measurement my gf can't wear. Sad. Anyway here's his/her links. Got some baju kurungd.
Ah yes, I've been following this seller's closet for a while. Couldn't really buy from him/her when I was in the US. But now I'm back in SG, I'll grab one or two from him/her when I see one that I like :D
I just knew about his existence. Sadly his size is mostly M size. My fiancee wearing L now. Haha the dress is how u with the ribbon, it was great measurement. But hips couldn't fit 97cm Hahaha. I told him in future if he has any dresses that fit my fiancee, to let me know immediately. Haha
haha what

i iz so sad with your lady size L shaped

satin purist normally only ladies M shape and below :lol: :lol:
Last edited by szewei85 on Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:01 am
simonr wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:20 am
Dinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 am I just knew about his existence. Sadly his size is mostly M size. My fiancee wearing L now. Haha the dress is how u with the ribbon, it was great measurement. But hips couldn't fit 97cm Hahaha. I told him in future if he has any dresses that fit my fiancee, to let me know immediately. Haha
His baju kurungs tend to sell fairly quickly. I once had my eyes on a nice kurung and asked him for some measurements. By the time the measurements came, the dress had already been sold to another buyer XD
I'm more into dresses, skirts and blouses coz I'll be buying them for my fiancee. Probably Szewei guy is fighting for it too. Haha. I like his dresses. Really look silky and elegant. Sadly mostly M size. I assume she's a female coz if it's a guy, he could have bought L to XL sizes
hahahaha

its ok then

less satin buy since my parents had unable 2 long travel the whole year of 2020

6 tour bookings are cancelled indefinitely

if not i would have slipped in container loads of satin :lol: :lol:

boy here XL waist

hence my satin focus got lesser since then
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:35 am
Dinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 am
simonr wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:09 pm

Ah yes, I've been following this seller's closet for a while. Couldn't really buy from him/her when I was in the US. But now I'm back in SG, I'll grab one or two from him/her when I see one that I like :D
I just knew about his existence. Sadly his size is mostly M size. My fiancee wearing L now. Haha the dress is how u with the ribbon, it was great measurement. But hips couldn't fit 97cm Hahaha. I told him in future if he has any dresses that fit my fiancee, to let me know immediately. Haha
haha what

i iz so sad with your lady size L shaped

satin purist normally only ladies M shape and below :lol: :lol:
Hahahaha my lady waist size M. Bust size L. Hahaha all the bust measurement can't fit.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:40 am
Dinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:01 am
simonr wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:20 am

His baju kurungs tend to sell fairly quickly. I once had my eyes on a nice kurung and asked him for some measurements. By the time the measurements came, the dress had already been sold to another buyer XD
I'm more into dresses, skirts and blouses coz I'll be buying them for my fiancee. Probably Szewei guy is fighting for it too. Haha. I like his dresses. Really look silky and elegant. Sadly mostly M size. I assume she's a female coz if it's a guy, he could have bought L to XL sizes
hahahaha

its ok then

less satin buy since my parents had unable 2 long travel the whole year of 2020

6 tour bookings are cancelled indefinitely

if not i would have slipped in container loads of satin :lol: :lol:

boy here XL waist

hence my satin focus got lesser since then
Hahaha my satin focus still kinda high. Bought a few more for my babe. In my photo, previously bought the greyish blue one for her and it really looks luxury. Soft, very silky but satin since it's only silky outside. This round, buying the white one for her. Haha
Attachments
Shopee_058e38ea8e90da84e6971821de159be7.jpg
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Whatever size doesn’t matter, she wear it for you and let you cum on it will be very enjoyable. 😂
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinSilkSupply wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:03 am Whatever size doesn’t matter, she wear it for you and let you cum on it will be very enjoyable. 😂
Haha I don't cum in them. When we go out and she wears it, I'll caress her all over. I've caught some guys looking at her in it, probably some satin fetish guys too. I'll the the opportunity to put my hand at her waist and caress her back, or when she wears a satin skirt, then I'll caress her butt. Guys look and envy while I enjoy it.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

holy shet

just did big rounds cock shoot after over clicking a shopee random live steam

it was selling satin kurung and the model decided 2 ass pose by lifting the blouse revealing its tight satin skirt with super shine on both butt cheeks

even have big pleat which is great parts 2 rub my stained creamy kok with :lol:

i unable 2 screen shot the scene bcuz i was 2 turned on in frozen shocks :lol:

damm i think i be paralysed by this image 4 the next few weeks :o

anyway it was the best releases of my life time reimagining the live stream all over again :twisted:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:10 pm holy shet

just did big rounds cock shoot after over clicking a shopee random live steam

it was selling satin kurung and the model decided 2 ass pose by lifting the blouse revealing its tight satin skirt with super shine on both butt cheeks

even have big pleat which is great parts 2 rub my stained creamy kok with :lol:

i unable 2 screen shot the scene bcuz i was 2 turned on in frozen shocks :lol:

damm i think i be paralysed by this image 4 the next few weeks :o

anyway it was the best releases of my life time reimagining the live stream all over again :twisted:
Wow wow so nice. Not bad not bad. Haha talking about shopee, I couldn't control myself. Bought a bunch of stuffs for my fiancee recently. She's so gonna kill me. All silk satin blouses. Nowadays whenever we go out, she's wearing silk or satin. Recently bought her bra and panties in satin silk too. Last Sunday we went out to a nearby mall, she was wearing a satin bra, satin panty, satin blouse and satin skirt. Damn shiny and silky. Practically caressing her everywhere. Haha.

Oh shit so embarrassing. Shopee cancelled my order and I requested for my voucher reinstatement. The staff called me and said "ya sir this is regarding your voucher for the satin outer wear". Hahahaha
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Damn annoying today.1 blouse 1 sling vest came. The sling vest supposed to be silky satin like picture. Came is worse than paper. Although got my refund, not sure what to do with the vest. Feels like toilet tissue fabric.

The blouse, very silky soft. But oversized. Damn not sure what to do with it also. Also apply for refund. Aih
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Just have new purchase at Lazada satin dress all color will have enjoy them all.
Attachments
84C49951-EA78-4038-BFF5-6EB5BB595150.png
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinSilkSupply wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:46 am Just have new purchase at Lazada satin dress all color will have enjoy them all.
Hey share a real pic of the dress once u get them. Wanted to buy 1 for my girl, but wonder if its really that satin
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Bought this for my gf. Love the fabric. Feels luxurious. Can consider if you have a other half.
Shopee_07f01d8df16a43fa537e0736b58c5f7f.jpg
This black one is very silky and soft
Shopee_f40c161ea5dab94e6e0e4a2c155a099e.jpg
This one very luxurious feel