Anyone from Malaysia?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: Anyone from Malaysia?

Post by szewei85 »

LiquidMakor wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:27 pm Malaysian living in Melbourne. Gotta say, i love satin. But i especially love busty girls in tight fitting satin or spandex. Was always my fantasy. Very lucky my gf is busty and she knows my fetish. May i introduce to you guys Shapewear. Omg. Smooth as hell and tight, meaning self supporting boobs. No bra. No wire. No lace. Just smooth slippery tight. I bought a few for her and when she put it on and i hugged and touched her everywhere, just heaven.
haha lucky you

i still looking for busty match in tinder :lol: :twisted:

one tip i found out is that if you found the match and decided 2 meet up please bring a box of chocolate 2 give her ahahaha
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:10 pm anyone looking for pleated cum rag :lol:

too bad its XS argh if not i could have snagged it long time ago XL :twisted:
For you from carousell
Attachments
Screenshot_20201227_100556_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

seems like satin wraps is new trendy of 2020 :lol: :lol:
teal.jpg
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:03 am seems like satin wraps is new trendy of 2020 :lol: :lol:
teal.jpg
I saw that too. I saw some Chinese girls wearing them the other day at Sunway Giza. Very attractive. Sadly my fiancee don't wear long skirts. She prefer knee length skirts. Hahaha nowadays it's tough to find short skirts. I also think ankle length or midi length skirts are quite pretty, like the one I shared. Need to motivate her to wear them.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:58 am
szewei85 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:03 am seems like satin wraps is new trendy of 2020 :lol: :lol:
teal.jpg
I saw that too. I saw some Chinese girls wearing them the other day at Sunway Giza. Very attractive. Sadly my fiancee don't wear long skirts. She prefer knee length skirts. Hahaha nowadays it's tough to find short skirts. I also think ankle length or midi length skirts are quite pretty, like the one I shared. Need to motivate her to wear them.
hahahaha good luck then

personally i myself still prefer the long one malay style

ankle midi not my cup of tea but i dont mind if my future companions don these :mrgreen: :twisted:

they are stunning looking from another angle :) :D
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:18 am
teal.jpg
hahahaha good luck then

ankle midi not my cup of tea but i dont mind if my future companions don these :mrgreen: :twisted:

Haha different taste. Anyway I bought a few more satin pieces for my fiancee via shopee. After going through reviews in Taobao and aliexpress and other shopee buyers, decided to buy them up. Haha a satin panty, 2 satin blouses and 2 satin dresses. All up for cny though I don't think we can celebrate due to lockdown. Ahhhh
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

teal.jpg
hahahaha good luck then

Hey there forgotten to ask u. Do you actually wear those satin? If yes, why not buy some satin sleeveless top to wear at home, if you're able to. Well it's just like any guy's singlet except that it's satin. Haha
simonr

Post by simonr »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:40 am

hahahaha good luck then

Hey there forgotten to ask u. Do you actually wear those satin? If yes, why not buy some satin sleeveless top to wear at home, if you're able to. Well it's just like any guy's singlet except that it's satin. Haha
I know that this question wasn't posed to me, but I'll just add my two cents :) I do wear my satin clothes, and yes I do have a few satin tunics that I wear at home or as a pyjama. However, the majority of my satin items are long skirts and dresses. I just love how they swirl and shimmer when I move around in them. I'm also kind of a rebel at heart, so I kind of enjoy challenging women's monopoly over beautiful satin dresses 8)
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Hey there. Wow another satin skirt lover. I only own satin shorts now. I'm staying with my fiancee now so she'll be the one wearing all the satin stuffs daily and I'll caress her at every opportunity. I recently bought some satin bras for her. So she'll wear matching colours satin bras and panties, with satin skirts and satin top. Full satin. At home, she'll go bra-less and I love it when her booby tip expose itself under a satin top or dress. Makes me go excited. Anyway I'm trying to get my fiancee to wear a long satin skirt for the swirl as well. Brainwashing her to wear them. Haha

I think males should be allowed to wear a satin sleeveless top or a normal satin t-shirt as they do make it for XL or XXL, so why not let the men wear them.
simonr

Post by simonr »

Dinosaur wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:15 am Hey there. Wow another satin skirt lover. I only own satin shorts now. I'm staying with my fiancee now so she'll be the one wearing all the satin stuffs daily and I'll caress her at every opportunity. I recently bought some satin bras for her. So she'll wear matching colours satin bras and panties, with satin skirts and satin top. Full satin. At home, she'll go bra-less and I love it when her booby tip expose itself under a satin top or dress. Makes me go excited. Anyway I'm trying to get my fiancee to wear a long satin skirt for the swirl as well. Brainwashing her to wear them. Haha

I think males should be allowed to wear a satin sleeveless top or a normal satin t-shirt as they do make it for XL or XXL, so why not let the men wear them.
I've bought some satin clothes for my wife too, but she is not a big fan. She feels that the fabric is too fragile (she has a point there), so it's too much trouble.

I do have a couple of satin t-shirts and sometimes wear them out and about. Sometimes I wear my satin dresses out in the streets too, but only at night. I don't think I'm ready yet for all stares I would get if I were to wear a long satin dress out in the day XD
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

simonr wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:07 am
Dinosaur wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:15 am Hey there. Wow another satin skirt lover. I only own satin shorts now. I'm staying with my fiancee now so she'll be the one wearing all the satin stuffs daily and I'll caress her at every opportunity. I recently bought some satin bras for her. So she'll wear matching colours satin bras and panties, with satin skirts and satin top. Full satin. At home, she'll go bra-less and I love it when her booby tip expose itself under a satin top or dress. Makes me go excited. Anyway I'm trying to get my fiancee to wear a long satin skirt for the swirl as well. Brainwashing her to wear them. Haha

I've bought some satin clothes for my wife too, but she is not a big fan. She feels that the fabric is too fragile (she has a point there), so it's too much trouble.

I do have a couple of satin t-shirts and sometimes wear them out and about. Sometimes I wear my satin dresses out in the streets too, but only at night. I don't think I'm ready yet for all stares I would get if I were to wear a long satin dress out in the day XD
Same with my fiancee. But I told her if it's destroyed, we'll just a new one. But it's true that it's very fragile. Easily scratched. Hahaha I always tot if I stay single, then I would buy the sleeveless ones to wear inside. Haha now it my fiancee who is wearing it for our pleasure.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Hi everyone. Haha I'm so anxious. My fiancee is going to kill me. Haha. I bought online for her 4 blouses, 3 dresses and 1 skirt. All silk satin acetate material. Damn she's so gonna kill me coz she complained her cabinet is already filled with silk satin stuffs. Lolllll I just hope the lockdown in Malaysia quickly ends so our condo construction can complete, then we can move out to our own home and get a bigger cabinet for her to place those clothing. Muahahaha
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:40 am

hahahaha good luck then

haha yesh i do whenever my parents go over 1-2 weeks of holiday

nah i not the blouse guy

i always pair my tee with malay skirt

syok mang

sometimes wear while doing those house works

now bcuz of covid parents cant travel so satin interrupted 4 the time being

fucking conservatisms...pain in my ass being an opened liberals :evil: :evil:
Last edited by szewei85 on Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha we 3 must gather one day

i based in southern

so do come down when covid over hahahaha

i wont be forcing my next partner in date 2 be satinist but if she did liking satin from day 1 then i shall count as big bonus :lol: :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:23 pm
simonr wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:07 am

Same with my fiancee. But I told her if it's destroyed, we'll just a new one. But it's true that it's very fragile. Easily scratched. Hahaha I always tot if I stay single, then I would buy the sleeveless ones to wear inside. Haha now it my fiancee who is wearing it for our pleasure.
hahahaha lucky you

anyway i think satin is more for weekend leisure than working weekday purposes

so satin on weekend 4 me is more appropriate

same goes why satin dresses are more worn for special weekend occasions

sad part is a lot of them are sold off after just 1x wearing only deng it