Anyone from Malaysia?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Andrew85

Re: Anyone from Malaysia?

Post by Andrew85 »

Hello, fellow Malaysian..
Great to know there's Malaysian in this forum as well..
Man, so lucky you guys got wife/fiancée/gf to share the satin experience with..
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:21 am Hey everyone happy new year. Wish everyone a satin-licious near year 2022
hoi how is tiger year

did you tiger cum hard :lol: :lol:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:13 am
Dinosaur wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:21 am Hey everyone happy new year. Wish everyone a satin-licious near year 2022
hoi how is tiger year

did you tiger cum hard :lol: :lol:
Yes into my fiancee. Haha been buying a lot of satin clothes. Recently bought this for her. Damn hot. Woman has that 3 to 4 days of what I call "cum-window". Bought many satin clothes some sexy. Made me cum in her everyday during the window. Haha once was night and then next morning. Totally overflow and had to rush to the toilet to let them drip out. Hahaha

School Girl Costume Pleated Skirt
I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out!
https://api-shein.shein.com/h5/sharejum ... 8593532928
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Shocking today. My fellow Malaysians. Saw a few young ladies wearing silk satin blouses. Recently seen more ladies with satin skirts too.i think because Zara and H&M are selling satin clothings nowadays. From dress to skirts to blouses.

Also online budget sites like shein is slowly gaining popularity. Kinda excited to see more satin silk wearers.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Hi Malaysians. Wonder any more Malaysians alive.

Today went to MrDiy plus in Midvalley. Saw a mother and daughter wearing satin clothes. Mother was wearing a satin blouse+skirt set while daughter a satin dress. I was excited. Lol
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Satin cum again.
Yes last night dinner with family saw a ladies walk passby in her pink satin dinner dress really make me crazy and that night I use similar of the pink satin dinner dress cum like crazy 😂 imagine cum on her pink satin dinner dress.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinSilkSupply wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:52 am Satin cum again.
Yes last night dinner with family saw a ladies walk passby in her pink satin dinner dress really make me crazy and that night I use similar of the pink satin dinner dress cum like crazy 😂 imagine cum on her pink satin dinner dress.
Haha it's really excited to see more ladies in satin. I think the reason for the extreme excitement is because ladies in satin is really rare, except now that Shein is the new go-to place, we started to see more ladies in satin. I believe once we see every women walking in satin, the excitement will not be that extreme. Haha when I saw the mother-daughter in satin, just nice my fiancee finished her monthly thing. This round she had like 1 week which is unusually long. When we were doing that night, I just shot everything into her. Haha

But today ah, really can find more ladies in satin, and coincidentally, can see the style from Shein. There's this Zara mini skirt that was sold around rm80 or so. In shein, it's only rm28. Of coz Zara ones are more luxury thick satin with lining, and when u see ladies in those thinner version, u know it's from Shein. Haha
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

already acquired for less than RM30 haha :lol: quite slim fit the ass part :lol:
coral.jpg
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:20 pm already acquired for less than RM30 haha :lol: quite slim fit the ass part :lol:

coral.jpg
Ah today a lot of long satin skirt my brother. Go try shein. They are in abundance.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:04 am
szewei85 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:20 pm already acquired for less than RM30 haha :lol: quite slim fit the ass part :lol:

coral.jpg
Ah today a lot of long satin skirt my brother. Go try shein. They are in abundance.
Ah Hah.. :D This one I should look see also..
Still trying to look for a really good long satin skirt/gown..
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:17 am

coral.jpg
I tell u shein is the new in thing for my satin shopping spree. Have you used it before? If never, I'll explain some details for you and give u a discount code which u can always use for 15% off. Inexhaustible code. Haha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:59 am

I tell u shein is the new in thing for my satin shopping spree. Have you used it before? If never, I'll explain some details for you and give u a discount code which u can always use for 15% off. Inexhaustible code. Haha
That was me, Andrew85.. I join in this topic also.. :mrgreen:
SzeWei85 not yet reply..
Definitely can promote Shein to SzeWei85 if he not yet use or buy from SHEIN before.. :D :mrgreen:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:04 am

SzeWei85 not yet reply..
Definitely can promote Shein to SzeWei85 if he not yet use or buy from SHEIN before.. :D :mrgreen:
Eh eh eh sorry see wrong. My eyes ran away. Hahahaha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:09 am

SzeWei85 not yet reply..
No problem.. Lots of Shiny Satin 8)
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:30 am
Dinosaur wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:09 am

SzeWei85 not yet reply..
No problem.. Lots of Shiny Satin 8)
Too shiny. Blinded. Haha