Satin hotwife story

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
murderbot400

Satin hotwife story

Post by murderbot400 »

I read the other story, saw that it was popular, so wanted to post my own. Enjoy! :)

My wife sometimes has adventures with others (true story), but I like to write down my fantasies as well:

As we’re sitting on the couch, reading, you suddenly come close and start kissing me. Your lips touch mine and we passionately make out. After a while you move away and tell me: “I have something to say, tomorrow evening someone is coming over for me, and we plan on doing very naughty things together.” You come closer and whisper into my ear: “his name is Chris and I want to have sex with him”.

I ask you where you know him from, and you tell me somewhat reluctantly that you met him earlier in a bookstore, and worse, you already went with him to his place, to have sex last week without telling me. You felt slutty and I did tell you earlier that it was okay if you found yourself in such a situation.
You grab my hand and take me upstairs. “I’ll tell you everything that happened. You can wear your satin dress while I tell you”.
I slip into my dress, the satin spilling over my legs, and meet you in bed, where you kiss me. “I’ll tell everything and help you come, but no sex. I’m going to have sex with Chris instead today.
“We met in the bookstore, our eyes met and I felt attracted to him, he smiled at me and he winked. I thought of a reason to go talk to him, and we got talking about books. After a while I asked him out for a drink, and we got progressively more flirty. Smiling, gentle touching. He invited me to come over to see some books he was enthusiastic about. I was very nervous but decided to be very forward and told him I had time right now.. He smiled at me and after we finished our drinks we went to his place. When he closed the door behind him we looked at each other for a second, both knowing we wanted each other, and we kissed. We made out passionately and ended up in bed pretty quickly where we both undressed.”

You caress me as you kiss me like you kissed with him. I tell you I want you very badly. “No, not today, today I’m having sex with him again, I have to save my energy for him.” You however take my hand and let me feel how wet you are.” I want you to touch me while I think of him, I’m so very excited I get to fuck him again.”
I touch you, feel your wetness while you close your eyes and moan.
“after a while I took him inside of me and rode him, I felt so slutty and so naughty, secretly having sex with someone else. I loved every bit of it, and I’m going to do it again and again.”

You come moaning and gasping, and tell me to finish myself off soon as he’ll be here in a bit.
I’m horribly horny and I do, while you whisper in my ear: “In maybe an hour, I’ll be having sex with Chris right here, him and me together, passionate, slow, sex”. I come while you caress the satin skirts of my dress over my legs.

After we’re done you tell me how you want things to go:
“last week was fun, but I want to include you too, as my servant, here is what you’re going to do.
You have to wear your long satin dress and skirt, and stay within earshot. If we ever need anything you will provide it for us while I make love with him”.

Later that evening the doorbell rings, and you tell me to stay in the room. I hear you open the door and greet him with a long kiss. You enter the living room, we get introduced and have tea and a chat.
I keep seeing you looking at him and I know you’re very horny, longing for him inside you.
You put your hand on his leg and ask him if he wants to see the house while getting up. As you walk through the door you come up to me and tell me to make myself ready in a bit.
You show him around, and end up in the bedroom, door closed. I walk to my room to get my dress. I’m wearing a long black satin skirt and a slinky black evening dress over it, the wide flowy skirts coming up to my ankles. As I move I feel the layers of skirts rustling and caressing my legs.
Meanwhile I’m hearing you kiss and moan softly. “I need you to fuck me like last last week”, I hear you say. Your moaning intensifies and I hear soft creaks coming from the bed. You tell him you need him deeper inside of you while moaning louder and louder. After half an hour of listening to your lovemaking, the sounds are getting softer, and you call for me.
I open the door and see you on top of him, moving ever so slowly, sliding his cock in and out of you, while kissing him passionately.

“hi sweetheart, I’m having sex with Chris, and I’m loving it. I’m having sex with Chris instead of you right now, do you like that? I do.
You can get us some water while we continue.”

I move downstairs, my dress rustling and flowing as I go and get two glasses of water. When I return you are laying in front of him against the wall, and Chris is fingering you, you moan while you make out slowly and passionately. It takes a while before you open your eyes and respond to me.
“Ah ,there you are again, we just talked and decided to see each other once every week.” You get up and come over to me, telling me: “One day of the week, at least, I’ll be fucking Chris instead of you, I love it so much, I want to make love with him more often. And I’m going to. Sometimes at our place, sometimes at his place” You kiss me and tell me to leave, and I can hear the sound of your lovemaking getting more and more intense… I listen in and hear you say the sluttiest things: “Oh fuck I want to fuck you again and again, we're going to have so much fun together. ”

I'm enjoying your pleasure as I feel my dress and skirts around me, and manage to time my orgasm with yours as I hear you come.