Satin Cuckold experience 2

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satintease1

Satin Cuckold experience 2

Post by satintease1 »

An Indiscretion Natasha Can Never know I am Aware of. Part 1

A few weeks had passed since our trip to Venice but, much to my frustration, because of our heavy workloads nothing had progressed in terms of fulfilling my fantasy.
I hadn’t seen my older brother Mark since his marriage fell apart and he went to live in New Zealand a few years earlier. We had never really been close, so I was surprised when he called to ask if he could stay at our house for a few days while he came home to finalise his divorce. Despite it not being the best time for us with work and all, I couldn’t really say no, and besides, since he had never met Natasha, it would be a good way for him to finally get to know my wife.
As I had to be in London with work on the day he was to arrive, Natasha said she’d finish work a little early and pick him up at the airport in the afternoon.
While I was travelling back on the train Natasha called to say that she had brought Mike home and that she had booked a table in one of our favourite restaurants for dinner. I told her it would be a couple of hours before I got home asked if everything was ok.
“Everything is fine. He’s in the shower. Don’t worry about us, I’ll open a bottle of wine and we’ll wait for you to get home.”
Knowing Mark had never been at ease with women he didn’t know well, I had been dreading the idea of coming home and finding them sitting there in awkward silence but, to my relief, when I finally got to the door of our apartment, I could hear laughter.
When I walked into the living room, they were sat drinking wine and chatting happily. I greeted my brother and caught up for an hour while and Natasha got ready for dinner. She called me from the bedroom to tell me we would be late for dinner.
I could smell the faint scent of Natasha’s perfume when I got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom to find Natasha stood in her cream satin underwear. As I put my shirt on, I felt my cock stiffening as I watched her take her black pencil skirt out of the wardrobe and slide it over her stockinged legs till the tight satin traced the outline of her hips.
She saw me watching: “Do you like?” she asked, with a cheeky smile on her face.
It was all I could do to respond with mumbled “yes”.
Then she reached into the wardrobe again and pulled out her cream satin blouse, and I watched as she slowly slid her arms into the sleeves, buttoned it up just enough to be able to see the lace trim of her bra, and tuck it neatly into her skirt.
She looked over to see me stroking the bulge in my pants.
“I see you really like it.” She said, as she turned to the mirror and inspected herself before reaching into her jewellery box for her pearl necklace.
I went behind her and took the necklace. Taking in her perfume as my trembling fingers fastened her necklace was more than I could handle and I grabbed the blouse covered breasts and pressed my throbbing cock against her ass, as I kissed her neck. Then feeling my try to pull up her skirt, she pulled my hands away.
“No, you’ll have to wait till later.”, she said with some regret in her voice. “Now behave yourself and go and talk to your brother while I finish up here.”
I did as I was told, and a few minutes later I heard the unmistakable sound of her high heels hitting the hardwood floor, as she slowly walked down the hallway.
We both looked over as she walked into the living room and my brother’s chin almost hit the floor as his eyes took her in.
“Do I look OK?” She said, with a smile that said she knew exactly what we thought.
We both nodded and Mark was just about to mutter something when the taxi driver rang the bell.
She led the way out and, following behind them I could see that he was watching her ass sway as she walked.
I knew it was wrong, but I couldn’t help enjoying the fact that my brother was obviously attracted to my wife.
In the restaurant the wine started to take affect and Natasha and we all loosened up a little more and, as we did, Mark began to let his guard down and I could see him occasionally try to peek down her blouse when he thought we weren’t looking. Then I saw that Natasha noticed him doing it and instead of pulling away, she then began to lean in closer to him.
Although I felt pangs of jealousy, I heart was beating like drum and my cock was throbbing at the thought of this unthinkable fantasy.
Just then my boss called about something important and I excused myself and left the table to take the call. I stood by the bar and watched them from a distance as my boss told me something about our accounts. The call was over within a few minutes, but I was so strangely erotic watching them from distance that I stayed there for another twenty minutes. Seeing from their body language that they were enjoying each other’s company and were even gradually moving closer to one another in my absence had my cock leaking in my pants. I knew if I stood there any longer, I would fill my pants, so I begrudgingly returned to them.
As soon as they saw me returning to the table they moved slightly apart and I could see from their faces that they would rather I had stayed away.
I knew then what I had to do.
In the hope that they would stay out alone together, I paid the bill and I told them that I wasn’t feeling too good and should go home. However, I must have acted too well because Natasha looked concerned and ordered a taxi for us all to go home.
On the way home in the taxi I said that it was just the wine making my sleepy because I‘d been working late all week. This seemed to ease her concerns and I said l was feeling better and we should all have a drink a home.

TO BE CONTINUED........

If you have liked this story so far, please lease a messages or email me: satincuckoldguy@hotmail.com
satintease1

Re: Satin Cuckold experience 2

Post by satintease1 »

An Indiscretion Natasha Can Never know I am Aware of. Part 2
There were two sofas situated facing each other in the living room of the apartment we had at the time and, when we got home my brother sat on one while I put some low music and dimmed the lights and Natasha went to fetch my good whisky. I made sure I was done before her and then lay on the other sofa in the hope that Natasha would sit next to Mark. However, my heart sank when she came in and sat with her knees bent on the floor between us. Had I just been imagining her attraction to him?
Twenty minutes had passed and, to my horror, the conversation had become a little mundane. It seemed that my presence in the room was not exactly an aphrodisiac. I thought about going to bed and leaving them alone together, but that would mean I would be stuck in another room and missing out on everything. I decided on another course of action and began to fake drifting off to sleep – breathing heavier and making slight noises. My eyes were closed, but I could just see through the gaps every now and then.
The conversation carried on down it’s banal path for what seemed like another half hour and I was just about to give up on my plan and go to bed when Natasha called my name out softly to see if I would respond. I continued to breath heavily and then she repeated it: “Thomas?”. There was a silence for a moment and then my brother tried: “Thomas, don’t you want your drink?”
I made a grunting sound and continued the slow, heavy breathing. They remained silent for a moment, and my realising that they were checking to see if I had fallen asleep sent my cock throbbing harder and harder.
Though the conversation over the next few minutes remained almost as innocent as it had been before, their voices lowered and their tones gradually became softer and more intimate. Through my cracked eye-lids and the dim light I could see them look over every now and then to check if I had woken.
Gradually, as the whisky started to take effect, their conversation became less and less elementary and they began to talk of more personal things. By this point I was already so turned on I could hear my heart beating in my chest and I thought it might explode.
I knew that if they caught me peeking, the game would be up, and that I would have to forgo the opportunity to occasionally glimpse at them, if things were to progress. So, I decided it would help matters if I were facing away from them and made a few grumbling noises as I turned over.
Within a couple of minutes, it seemed to have worked. They began to talk about my brother’s failed marriage, and he said that he thought they stopped finding each other attractive. Then, in a softer voice he said
“Thomas is so lucky to have you.”
“What do you mean?” I could detect the hint of anticipation in her voice.
“You know exactly what I mean.”
There was silence for a moment, and I could feel her peer over to double check I hadn’t woken.
“You shouldn’t say things like that.” She protested feebly.
“I know you know I have fancied you since we met this morning. I know you feel the same way.”
“You shouldn’t say that.”
“Why not? It’s true, isn’t it?”
“You know I can’t answer that.” The sensual tone in her voice almost invited him to keep pressuring her.
“Why not?”
“Because……”
I could feel her look over at me.
“You’re as turned on as I am, aren’t you?” He pressed.
“Yes.” She whispered seductively.
My cock was dripping and heart was pounding so much I was sure they could hear it. Then, suddenly startled I was by a hand shaking me on my shoulder and I heard my brother saying I should get myself to bed. I had never been so turned on and was desperate to continue spying on them, but there was nothing I could do but pretend to have just been awoken.
I groggily asked what time it was and Natasha responded: “It’s past twelve and you were up early, let’s get you in bed so you can have a proper sleep.”
I took her hand and she led me to our bedroom. Careful not to let her see my erection, I stripped off to my underpants and got into bed and closed my eyes. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said she’d be in in a bit, before switching the lamp off and quietly closing the door.
I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t believe I had been shut out and there was nothing I could do about it. I suddenly felt extremely jealous, but that soon subsided at the thought of them together.
I lay there in agony and ecstasy, imagining him running his hands over her satin-covered breasts and teasing her hard nipples as she stroked his hard cock.
I had to sneak down the hall to spy on them but knew it would ruin our relationships if I got caught.
I knew they’d be concerned I might get up and discover them, so I needed to give them time to feel more assured that I was fast asleep.
After waiting for what seemed like eternity for what seemed like eternity, but what the alarm clock showed was twenty-five minutes, I thought it might be safe to make my move.
I crept out of bed and slowly turned the handle on the door with trembling hands before pulling it open inch by inch to make sure it didn’t make a sound. My cock was dripping as I tip-toed down the hallway towards the living room. As I got closer I could hear the faint sound of their voices, but couldn’t hear any actual words. When I got to the door I realised that what I could hear was Natasha moaning with pleasure.
I stood there for a few minutes listening to her pleasure and knew I needed to see what they were doing. There was a glass window in the door, but I knew that they were to the left of the door and that if I were to peek though and they were facing my direction, there was every chance they would see me. Although I knew I would be risking everything, I had to look. I took a quick peek through the glass and could make out Natasha on the floor. To my relief she was facing the other side of the room and could not see me. I peered through the glass again, this time more slowly, and could see her on her hands and knees, his hands were on her breasts and her body seemed to contort with pleasure as he squeezed her nipples and fucked her harder and harder.
“Oh god yes, fuck me.” She begged, as she felt each trust of my brother’s hard cock fill her desperate, cheating pussy.
My aching cock could take no more and I felt my pants fill with burst after burst of warm cum and I suddenly realised that it was a matter of time before they’d see me and I quietly made my way back to bed. I waited there for another hour and forty minutes before I heard Natasha slowly open the door, undress and slip into bed with her back to me. The aroma was fantastic, a heady mix of sex and cum.
Before I knew it, I was awoken by the sound of Natasha opening a drawer. It was Saturday morning and Natasha was finishing getting ready for the gym. She grabbed her bag, kissed me and said she’d be back by twelve.
I heard the front door close and then waited a few minutes to give her a chance to come back for anything she might have forgotten, before looking on the floor for the clothes she had been wearing the night before. Unusually, they had not been left there, so, already trobbing with excitement, I went into the bathroom to check the laundry basket.
My hands were trembling with excitement as I lifted her silky satin blouse I still smelled of her perfume and, as I inspected it, I saw dried cum marks up the front and on the collar. I pulled out her panties and discovered they were still moist. The unmistakable smell of pussy and cum was still so intense and I lifted them to my face and breathed it in deeply before tasting it. Then unable to resist any longer, I took her blouse and gently rubbed the silky material on my eager balls before wrapping it around my aching cock and covering it with streams of hot, creamy cum, as my brother had done while Natasha was wearing it.
I quess they felt guilty by what had happened and after receiving a few text messages in the morning (Probably from Natasha) my brother said his ex had booked him a room in a hotel near hers.
As I alluded to in the title of this account, for fear of it harming our relationship and harming the family, I have never even hinted that I have any idea of what they did that night. Believe me, I have been, and still am, desperate to tell Natasha how turned on I was by it, and that she needn’t feel ashamed, but I know it would probably do more harm than good. Besides, that night I learnt an important lesson: The act of cheating is part of the turn on for Natasha.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this, feel free to send me a message or email me at satincuckoldguy@hotmail.com It is a true account of what happened (Yes, all of it) and I put it down in words because I needed to share it.
satinfetishboy

Post by satinfetishboy »

I need to meet your wife.
satintease1

Post by satintease1 »

Glad you like reading about her. Thanks again for the pm, loved reading it.
benjie0945

Post by benjie0945 »

these stories are so hot. i want to fuck your satin wife
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Seriously, who reads this crap? :roll:
SatinLure

Post by SatinLure »

Freddielinton wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:31 am Seriously, who reads this crap? :roll:
by the looks of it 2 folks got a good read out of it. just because its not your cup of tea doesnt mean you have to be an ass
benjie0945

Post by benjie0945 »

well said
silkman71

Post by silkman71 »

Love your story just imagine her in this pic .. and cum ..
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-06-14-17-14-18-1.png
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

satintease1 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:39 pm Glad you like reading about her. Thanks again for the pm, loved reading it.
Dear friend, I loved it and I admit that I masturbated while reading you and you made me cum. Thanks so much
satintease1

Post by satintease1 »

I hope you keep cuming to the idea of my wife
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

I've cum over this story so many times now. Wishing it was me in your place and it was my wife getting the attention...
satintease1

Post by satintease1 »

love guys cuming for her.
lich0079

Post by lich0079 »

Great story
satintease1

Post by satintease1 »

Glad you've enjoyed our experience