Satin outfit Cuckoldry

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satintease1

Satin outfit Cuckoldry

Post by satintease1 »

Hi everyone,

Here is an account of the first time I mentioned to my wife that I fantasised about her seducing other men while dressed in satin blouses and Skirts etc.
Although I got turned on reliving it as I put my memories into words, this is not intended to be an erotic story. I just thought I would share me experience to see if anyone else out there is going though the same thing.

I have had a fetish for satin, especially blouses and skirts, for as long as I can remember and over the years it had developed to the point where I had begun to fantasise about seeing my partner seduce other men while dressed in a classy satin blouse and skirt.
I had opened up to Natasha about my fetish for satin and silk quite early on in our relationship and within a year or so we had amassed a modest collection of satin blouses, skirts lingerie and nightwear. I think it’s fair to say she indulged me in my fetish but made it clear that she wanted me to want her, not just her in satin.
Although my fantasy of her with other men was growing in intensity by the day, I was terrified that she would think I was weird so I did all I could to keep it to myself and managed to do just that for about eighteen months until, that is, we went to Venice for a long weekend.
On the second evening we were there was her birthday and I had booked us a table at a famous restaurant to celebrate. Natasha looked fantastic dressed in her purple satin blouse and a black satin pencil skirt. Her blouse was unbuttoned just enough to see the lace trim of her black satin bra and the pearl necklace and high heels she topped her outfit off with were just perfect.
After dinner we went to the hotel for a drink and we were sat at the bar. I sat there mesmerized by how stunning she looked, how the purple satin of her fitted blouse caught the light and seemed to caress her body with the lightest move. Suddenly I was shaken out of my thoughts by the sound of someone speaking English. We both turned and saw a young American guy sat at a table and speaking on his mobile and, as we did so, he looked up and saw us looking at him. Over the next few minutes, I was sure he was him checking Natasha out and had a feeling Natasha was enjoying it. I couldn’t be certain but think she might have even run her fingers over the thigh just to tease him. My cock was pounding.
A little while later the guy came up to the bar to pay his bill and, overhearing, us speaking English to one another, said “Hi”. Natasha turned to return the greeting and immediately something in her eyes told me that she was attracted to him. There was no mistaking that he was checking her over as we exchanged a little small talk. My cock had been hard all evening, but know it was throbbing in my pants as I watched him discretely peek down her blouse. The conversation only lasted a few minutes and then he was gone to catch his flight, but it was obvious to me that for that brief time Natasha forgot I even existed. Seeing his eyes taking her in and seeing the desire in her eyes had me bursting in my pants.
After he had left I tried to compose myself. She said he was nice and I told her I could see that she fancied him. I guess she thoughtI was feeling jealous, so she tried to deny it. I told her I didn’t mind and gave her a smile that I hoped would show I liked it, but I could tell she was thinking I was just testing her.
The sex we had that night was the best we’d ever had. It was obvious she was thinking about him and getting more turned on than ever as I fucked her, and my cock had never been so hard or quick to bounce back.
I spent the next day desperate to talk about what had happened and convince her I was turned on and not jealous, but her denial the night before told me she wasn’t ready to be that open with me.
In the evening she dressed in her black satin blouse and red satin skirt and lingerie. I was desperate to tell her how turned on I had been but knew it was best to wait till dinner when the wine had loosened her up before approaching the subject again.
By the time the dessert arrived at the table I could see that the wine had worked its magic and confessed that I has never been so turned on before and knew she had felt the same way.
At first she was going to deny it, but then admitted that she had been attracted to him and that the way he looked at her made her want him. I confessed that just talking about it had my cock throbbing. She learned over and felt my bulging cock under the table and I could see she liked it. She then began to confess that she had been turned on and had been thinking about him all night and day.
Seeing that she was finding the honesty liberating, I took the opportunity to tell her that if she ever found another guy attractive, she could tell me and I would be more than okay with it. She said she would, but I could tell she still found the whole thing a bit strange.
The next morning when the alcohol had worn off, she got all serious and said that she loved me and didn’t need another man, that it was just a one-off thing and it wouldn’t happen again.
My heart immediately sank and I tried to reassure her that I wasn’t jealous and had been wanting it for ages, but she didn’t want to discuss it any further.
All I could hope was that the seed had been planted in her mind and would grow with time.

Please feel free to pm me with your thoughts or email me: satincuckoldguy@hotmail.com
davinacd

Re: Satin outfit Cuckoldry

Post by davinacd »

more please! xx
satintease1

Post by satintease1 »

Satin outfit cuckold part 2 Baby steps.

Apart from Natasha’s secret indiscretion with my brother (See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4326 ), over the next few months the only progress towards Natasha actually seducing another guy in front of me was limited to a bit of dirty talk during sex. I had a feeling that she might be thinking I was all talk and would get jealous if it really happened, or that I might be jealously testing her to see if she was faithful to me. I was desperate to tell her that, not only did I know that I had seen her fucking my brother, but that it had turned me on more than anything I’d ever known. I was sure she regretted what had happened with him, and over and over I debated the idea of telling her that she had nothing to feel guilty about, that I had even done my best to ensure it had happened by pretending to fall asleep. In the end, as it had the potential to cause embarrassment within the family, I reluctantly decided it would be better for all concerned if I never let on that I know what happened.
Then, four months after my brother’s visit, something happened that would change things.
Natasha started acting distant towards me. This had been going on for a few weeks, and I was just hoping it would pass by itself. Then arriving after we’d had an uncomfortable time at a party we’d been two I decided to address the elephant in the room and I asked her why she seemed so unhappy.
She started crying and said that, she had cheated on me with a guy who had been working as a temp in her firm. I felt like my heart had been ripped out. I was sure she was going to leave me, and the humiliation and jealousy hit me like a wave. Then, she told me that she loved me more and anything and begged me to forgive her. I couldn’t believe my ears. I was so relieved. I her and I kissed her tear-soaked face and told her that I didn’t want to lose her and that we’d get through this. Just then I realised how turned on I was by the thought of her fucking him behind my back “Jesus, you’re a sick fuck” I thought to myself.
After a couple of hours and couple of bottles of wine had passed, and emotions had calmed down a little, I could no loner keep my horny curiosity to myself and began to ask her for some details.
She told me that he was much younger than us and that it was just a big thrill seducing him. How their flirting led to her sucking his cock at work and fucking him at her sister’s empty house. Through all of this I was trying my best not to show how turned on I was, but I could not keep up the pretence and confessed that I was so turned on that had just cum in my pants. She looked confused, so I stood up, opened my pants and showed her my hard, cummy cock.
From that moment she knew that I had really been serious when I had been telling her she had permission to do whatever she wanted. Needless-to-say, I pressed her for more and more details about her affair and we fucked over and over that night, but I’ve deviated from the heart of the matter for long enough, so I’ll leave it there.
To be continued….
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

more more more!! xxx
satintease1

Post by satintease1 »

Satin cuckold Part 3. Prague

With Natasha’s concerns that I might get jealous if I saw her with other men resoundingly put to bed, we had sex more than ever, always accompanied by lots of naughty descriptions of her indiscretions during our relationship and confessed to how much of a turn on it was for her to cheat on me. There was more and more talk of how she would set about seducing another guy in front of me while dressed as a satin secretary, and her desire to satisfy my fantasy was increasing by the day. Her only conditions were that it couldn’t happen anywhere where people knew us in everyday life, and it couldn’t be a guy we already knew. With that in mind a booked us a weekend in Prague.
It was past six in the evening when we arrived at the hotel, and I jumped into the shower while Natasha unpacked her bags. When I had got ready and dressed, she invited me to choose her outfit for the evening, before jumping into the shower.
My cock was pulsating and I was trembling with excitement as I picked out and ran my fingers over the silky satin of the red blouse that I had bought for her a few days earlier and was dying to see her in. To accompany this, I chose her tight black satin skirt, black satin lingerie, stockings and suspender belt, pearl necklace and high heels. Seeing me standing there like some sort of horny my cock bulging in my pants, and knowing I would not be able to keep my hands off her while she tried to get dressed, she told me to go and wait in the hotel bar while she finished getting ready.
I did as I was told and, sitting there at the bar I was hard already hard as a rock at the thought of her, when entered to room. Her entrance seemed to be in slow motion. The material of her silky blouse seemed to ripple like liquid over her body with movement as walked towards me.
After dinner in a local restaurant, we walked past a small bar and decided to go for a drink. As soon as we entered and made our way to a table, I noticed a few guys checking Natasha out and felt my cock stiffening. The wine from dinner had already relaxed Natasha and after she’d finished the whisky she’s ordered, she leaned over to me and whispered that the six guys stood by the bar just behind me and to my right my had been checking her out since we had got in. Seeing how much she was appreciating the attention sent my already hard cock throbbing.
“What do they look like?”
“Some of them are fit.” She said in a mischievous tone that told me she enjoying this new found ability to be totally honest with me.
“A couple of them are really fit.” As she whispered the words, I could see her eyes were fixed on them and the expression on her face told me that she wanted them to do more than just look at her.
I was desperate to turn around and bet a better look at them but couldn’t risk taking the chance of ruining things by seeming like I might be a jealous husband. This agony went on until, unable to hold my pee in any longer, I had to go to the toilet.
I got up and asked the barmaid where the toilet was, but she hadn’t heard and walked straight past me. Just then, I heard an English voice say: “The toilet is this way, mate.” And knew before I even looking that it must have come from one of Natasha’s new boyfriends. I turned around was excited to see a friendly guy pointing down a long passage way. “The toilets are over there.” He was really good-looking and I knew instantly that he must was one of the guys Natasha fancied.
I negotiated my way past him and down the passage way to the toilet, only to find there was a queue for wait to pee and it was ten agonising minutes before I got back to the table to find Natasha sat in my seat with her back to him. My disappointment in seeing her facing away from him must have been obvious because, with a look in her eyes that showed me she was a turned on as I was, she leaned in and “I have sat you there so you don’t miss the show.”
My heart soared and I was trying to find the words to respond when, she stood up and slowly walked towards him. I could tell she was looking him straight in the eye as she approached him, her hips swaying beneath her tight, satin skirt with each languid, purposeful step. He looked intoxicated by her and I could see he was nervously trying to work out it was really happening. My cock was dripping again and it was all I could do to stop myself touching it as I watched her look looked him directly in the eye before pressing her body next to his and whispering something in his ear as she squeezed past him. He watched her move away and then look back as if to tell him he hadn’t imagined it, before following her gown the passage way.
Mt throat was dry and my heart was pounding as I watched in jealous ecstasy as she led him halfway down the hallway before stopping and leaning against the wall. They were to far away for me to hear what they were saying, but I could see them clearly as he stood there in front of her. It was then that I realized that his friends were all looking at them and then looking over at me and smiling. I should have felt embarrassed, but I just didn’t care. All my attention was on my wife and the guy as he leaned in and started to kiss her hard.
I felt myself leaking more and more and burst in my pants when she over at be as looked he began to kiss her neck and run his fingers over her satin-covered breasts and hips. Within seconds her hands were exploring his body and he ground hard cock against her.
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

more!
Satinjay

Post by Satinjay »

davinacd wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:22 pmmore!
I agree with that completely 😉 very erotic stories
dalewalk

Post by dalewalk »

Love this.... more please.....
BlouseFetish

Post by BlouseFetish »

The whole basis of me taking pics of m Mrs is basically based on this idea.
dalewalk

Post by dalewalk »

I agree... a huge turn on
benjie0945

Post by benjie0945 »

this is my fantasy. please let me cum on your satin blouse wearing wife
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Great just what this forum needs, more ridiculous fantasy novels.
satintease1

Post by satintease1 »

dalewalk wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:56 pm I agree... a huge turn on
Glad you like it dale
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Hi I love your stories I send you an email so that we can exchange privately
satintease1

Post by satintease1 »