ANY WOMEN IN THIS FORUM???

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
daisysatin

Re: ANY WOMEN IN THIS FORUM???

Post by daisysatin »

Freddielinton wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:09 pm
daisysatin wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:37 pm You have to see it from a woman's point of view. I know many women who love wearing satin because it make them feel sexy, desirable, appreciated, they love the feel and look of satin.

It's OK that this and other websites like it are run by men to fulfill men's fetish but that doesn't fulfill women's fetish.

Thanks
Nora
That sounds like a pretty feminist comment there.

What exactly would fulfill women’s fetish? What exactly is the difference? I don’t think there is one.
There's no difference in the literal definition of fetish. But are there 'any women in this forum'!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha that is a bold and interesting claim there :lol: :lol:
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

It's already been mentioned in this post about the 'symbiotic effect' of a passion for satin. I'm on a few private Facebook groups where we chat, flirt, share photos and videos, sometimes people meet. It's more of a social network than this site and it links people to other private members websites. There's a lot of cheeky comments but nothing crude unless it's in private chat. Men and women share their photos including faces. CDers share their photos. Men share photos of their wives/girlfriends. It's just more suited to women.
quibble

Post by quibble »

daisysatin wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:15 am It's already been mentioned in this post about the 'symbiotic effect' of a passion for satin. I'm on a few private Facebook groups where we chat, flirt, share photos and videos, sometimes people meet. It's more of a social network than this site and it links people to other private members websites. There's a lot of cheeky comments but nothing crude unless it's in private chat. Men and women share their photos including faces. CDers share their photos. Men share photos of their wives/girlfriends. It's just more suited to women.
Sadly there are some quite limited attitudes on here (against anyone that's not 100% male) but....

... It's only peddled by a few!! Most a quite open and accept that our mutual interest in satin covers a very broad spectrum of interests. Hope, if it's not here, you find a good place that serves what satin means to you. Xx
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

quibble wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:46 pm Sadly there are some quite limited attitudes on here (against anyone that's not 100% male) but....

... It's only peddled by a few!! Most a quite open and accept that our mutual interest in satin covers a very broad spectrum of interests. Hope, if it's not here, you find a good place that serves what satin means to you. Xx
I don’t care if people are 100% male or 100% female.

I care when it’s people that aren’t and pretend that they are the opposite.

To be honest, trannies and cross-dressers have kind of ruined Satin fetish content for me. Whenever I search for Satin content, I find more trannies and cross-dressers than I do actual women. Pisses me off.

And now in this crazy PC world, people have to use all these bullshit pronouns and call them “brave”.

Not me.

To me, they’re just mentally ill people.

Two genders. You can’t cheat DNA.

I don’t care what you do, just don’t do it around me.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Why not simply respect and be nice to everyone? :roll:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

paulasatijn wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:45 pm
Why not simply respect and be nice to everyone? :roll:
Sorry; that’s just how I feel.
anon42

Post by anon42 »

Freddielinton wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:42 am trannies and cross-dressers have kind of ruined Satin fetish content for me. Whenever I search for Satin content, I find more trannies and cross-dressers than I do actual women.
This is why I'm ashamed of having this fetish and will never tell anyone IRL that I have it.
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

Fortunately, I am open-minded and accept everyone whatever their sexuality or gender. A passion for satin is not something to be ashamed about, and the way different people express and experience it is always welcomed by me.
davidben

Post by davidben »

Thanks Daisy for your observations and comment on satin; my understanding has always been that satin enjoyment has always been a broad church and this forum provides the opportunity for people who love all things satin to talk about it in an open an mature manner.

Thanks for putting the video on too; very erotic !!

D
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freddielinton wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:42 am
quibble wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:46 pm Sadly there are some quite limited attitudes on here (against anyone that's not 100% male) but....

To be honest, trannies and cross-dressers have kind of ruined Satin fetish content for me. Whenever I search for Satin content, I find more trannies and cross-dressers than I do actual women. Pisses me off.

And now in this crazy PC world, people have to use all these bullshit pronouns and call them “brave”.

Not me.

I have to agree with Freddie.

Satin on a woman's body is why I come here. I am not interested in trans/drag/whatever. I find satin to enhance the natural beauty of a woman's already sensual body. Sure, I love the way satin feels on me, but what drives it is the feminine touch- and I'm sorry but seeing a dude in drag or lingerie just doesn't seem logical.

I get it that transgender is becoming more common. But that doesn't mean I'd ever get a boner from a dude in a satin prom dress no matter how good the hormone injections, fake boobs, or "reconfigured" hardware down there. It is what it is. DNA cannot and should not be altered. One is how one was made.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Freddielinton wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:42 am

Not me.

I'm in complete agreement with Freddie on this one. I adore girly satin and love to use and abuse it but I cannot be doing with the tranny scene, I wish them no harm whatsoever but just not my thing and I find it a turn off.. LBGTQ! What a lot of bunkum it all is.. Back to the original question. Actual females on this forum, errr... No!

Oh yes and when it comes to gender there are only two, the one you were born with, male or female. Now live with it and keep on wanking!
Liking it shiny
murderbot400

Post by murderbot400 »

Damn, sorry to say there is a lot of misinformed things being said.
I teach biology, there is a lot more to sex than just XX or XY, Variations therein exist. (the most simple example being nondisjunction during meiosis creating an XXY)
Also, gender is a completely different thing than sex. :)
quibble

Post by quibble »

murderbot400 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:47 pm Also, gender is a completely different thing than sex. :)
Yep and we'll said!! For those that'd like to know more there is a fairly well written article here https://www.healthline.com/health/sex-vs-gender#sex

For me (as I spoke up and seem to of received some focus):
Biologically: Male
Gender identity: Male
Sexual orientation: Fully bi
Fetishes: Various Inc satin (in lots of guises)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Uhhhh I’m pretty sure we ALL know gender and sex are different things.

It’s all the identity shit that annoys the crap out of me these days.

And now trans people have labeled people that aren’t transgender as “cisgender”. Uhhh no. I’m heterosexual. I’m normal.

Cisgender, conforming / non-conforming, binary / non-binary.

All these confusing ass terms and pronouns.

Wish everything could just go back to the way things were. It was a hell of a lot less complicated.