ANY WOMEN IN THIS FORUM???

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satindestroyer

ANY WOMEN IN THIS FORUM???

Post by Satindestroyer »

Hi add me on kik = john_dill1 or add me on skype dill.john What types of satin do you like??
Freddielinton

Re: ANY WOMEN IN THIS FORUM???

Post by Freddielinton »

There used to be a few users who insisted they were real women, but that was a long time ago. Now it’s just trannies.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

JS8990 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:24 am I doubt it unfortunately.

Seems to be a fetish specifically that men are attracted to for some reason.
I think there are women out there, absolutely. I think a lot of Asian girls tend to really like and wear it. Maybe it has something to do with their ancestors (Kimonos, Silk, etc...). I’ve noticed that for sure. And some celebrities; like Charli XCX...I definitely think she’s got a thing for Satin and other fabrics. However, I guess normal women just aren’t as outspoken about it as we are. Maybe they just keep it a secret. Boy wouldn’t that be the best secret to find out!
satinsm00thie

Post by satinsm00thie »

I only know one who is female for sure. There are others who pretend to be.
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

satinsm00thie wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:30 am I only know one who is female for sure. There are others who pretend to be.
Which one female do you know ?
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Although apparently men are the majority, I think there are definitely women who love satin too. They're probably scared away from this forum by the abundance of horny men though. And yes, Freddy is right, I'm a tranny :wink:
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I am a man, No point in Lying but my wife is on here too and we both post pictures of her in her satin stuff when we get new stuff which unfortunately is not very often these days
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Yes, me ;)
Attachments
ETTnj0bXgAIr3TP.jpeg.jpg
Veettorio

Post by Veettorio »

I visit this forum regularly but never sign in, but from observing over the years, there have been females that have shown interest whether they be genuine or not but, I’m not saying it’s everyone, but as soon as they make their presence known, some users on this forum jump onto them, like a pack of horny dogs.

Whether it be making subtle advances or suggestion, it’s plainly obvious that you’re coming on strong and what your intentions are. Just because a female is interested in satin and has a fetish, it doesn’t mean they want to DO anything with you, they could just like satin and want to learn more about it.

Some users also have a tendency to start demanding things, of course they say it in a nice way but asking for more pics or insisting that they should try wearing certain pieces comes off as cringey and desperate.

This is just my observation and opinion, I don’t mean to offend anyone and if you disagree with any of my points, feel free to correct me or give me constructive criticism :)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

i prefer the women in anonymous presence here

there are other women in other forum that i frequently visited too and most of them i PM as a net friend prefer staying anonymously

so i do not mind come in here without the women in presence
paulasatijn wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:27 pm Although apparently men are the majority, I think there are definitely women who love satin too. They're probably scared away from this forum by the abundance of horny men though. And yes, Freddy is right, I'm a tranny :wink:
haha and you are still the beautiful dutch lady from the farm :) my compliments :lol:
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

haha and you are still the beautiful dutch lady from the farm :) my compliments :lol:
Having a satin stroll aroun the farm :wink:

AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

paulasatijn wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:41 pm
Having a satin stroll aroun the farm :wink:

Paula, simply lovely. You are the best! Your photographs, outfits and expressions are tasteful, inspiring and warm.

My wife loves satin as well, but would have no interest in posting on a board such as this. She wears satin whenever she wants and sews her creations.
She does think that love of satin and crossdressing is an amusing little kink. From her perspective, it is just clothes and if I (or anyone else) wants to play dress-up, why not? She understands the sensual allure, but it is not a sexual stimulous to her - nor does she think other females will be turned in the same way we do. She is very tactile and loves physical affection. So we have a Pavlovian effect going on in the way the more she wears satin, the more hugs and loving touches she gets from me. It is symbiosis at its best - we both get what we want, although our perspective towards satin clothing is very different.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

So we have a Pavlovian effect going on in the way the more she wears satin, the more hugs and loving touches she gets from me. It is symbiosis at its best
That's indeed symbiosis at it's best: she loves hugs and cuddles, you love satin, she wears satin, you give more hugs and cuddles with silky pleasure, both happy, true love. That's so sweet! Give your wife a satin hug from me please :wink:
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

You have to see it from a woman's point of view. I know many women who love wearing satin because it make them feel sexy, desirable, appreciated, they love the feel and look of satin.

It's OK that this and other websites like it are run by men to fulfill men's fetish but that doesn't fulfill women's fetish.

Thanks
Nora
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

daisysatin wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:37 pm You have to see it from a woman's point of view. I know many women who love wearing satin because it make them feel sexy, desirable, appreciated, they love the feel and look of satin.

It's OK that this and other websites like it are run by men to fulfill men's fetish but that doesn't fulfill women's fetish.

Thanks
Nora
That sounds like a pretty feminist comment there.

What exactly would fulfill women’s fetish? What exactly is the difference? I don’t think there is one.