ANY WOMEN IN THIS FORUM???

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin

Re: ANY WOMEN IN THIS FORUM???

Post by satin »

I actually enjoy both female and transgender women in satin. Something about a transgirl tenting in satin gets me going.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satin wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:24 am I actually enjoy both female and transgender women in satin. Something about a transgirl tenting in satin gets me going.
So, you’re bi-sexual, then?
msallow

Post by msallow »

I only know one who is 100% for sure really female, and not a fantasist pretending.
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

At the risk of getting castigated by a load of satin wankers, YES, you do have one female here who is the genuine article !!!!!

It is a few years ago since I moaned about some guys on here thinking it was their liberty to fuck ladies coat linings in restaurants, bars , and venues; ladies coats that they just thought it was ok to wank over in sleeves and pockets. Ladies coats they never knew who was the owner.

It has happened to me and two of my coats!

The grief I got from some of you guys was unbelievable; Of course I'm a TROLL ! Understanding my feelings? And you wonder why you have no genuine females?

Sadly, my best friend on here who knew I was genuine, was a guy by the name of Liningfet. His real name was Joseph Schmitt Jnr. He sadly passed away without me knowing . He was very compassionate about ladies coat linings, and we struck a very good understanding. RIP , liningfet

LadyJane
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Sorry to hear about Liningfelt. Good to hear from you LadyJane, yes you did stir things up with your post. I think you had a pretty legitimate gripe though. I do own all of my lady's coats. I have a large walk-in closet where I can take my pick anytime.
Regards,
Coatfun
quibble

Post by quibble »

@LadyJane - sorry to hear about your loss
smooth

Post by smooth »

so sorry to learn of your loss.... not all males on this forum are the same. I do like to chat about satin.. without getting stupid. mature chat about silk and satin and why women like it is what I am all about.
--Smoothsatinsociety
I love SatinBomberJackets and the Ladies who wear them.
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Sorry to hear about that LadyJane. Me and my wife are both genuine and both have a love for satin clothing. And I can assure you some of us have some self control and can save it for the bedroom where it belongs.