ANY WOMEN IN THIS FORUM???

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
inlovewithsatin

Re: ANY WOMEN IN THIS FORUM???

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I remember a time, many years ago, when people didn't want to be "labeled." They just wanted to be people. Nowadays, people want to put a label on themselves. Describe every little thing about themselves. My only label is my name. :)
murderbot400

Post by murderbot400 »

Freddielinton wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:23 pm Uhhhh I’m pretty sure we ALL know gender and sex are different things.

It’s all the identity shit that annoys the crap out of me these days.
I;m not sure you do, actually. Gender IS how one identifies, sex is what's been given at birth. Those two sometimes happen to not be the same.
Why is that annoying? How does this hurt you? Also note: Biologically, the man/woman distinction isn't always clear cut either.

And now trans people have labeled people that aren’t transgender as “cisgender”. Uhhh no. I’m heterosexual. I’m normal.

All these confusing ass terms and pronouns.
Cisgender means exactly that, I don't see the confusion, just a clarification.
Wish everything could just go back to the way things were. It was a hell of a lot less complicated.
You mean with less information, understanding and empathy of people's issues and mental health? Sounds great.
murderbot400

Post by murderbot400 »

inlovewithsatin wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:08 pm I remember a time, many years ago, when people didn't want to be "labeled." They just wanted to be people. Nowadays, people want to put a label on themselves. Describe every little thing about themselves. My only label is my name. :)
Both are okay, right?
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

murderbot400 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:23 am
Freddielinton wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:23 pm Uhhhh I’m pretty sure we ALL know gender and sex are different things.

It’s all the identity shit that annoys the crap out of me these days.
I;m not sure you do, actually. Gender IS how one identifies, sex is what's been given at birth. Those two sometimes happen to not be the same.
Why is that annoying? How does this hurt you? Also note: Biologically, the man/woman distinction isn't always clear cut either.

And now trans people have labeled people that aren’t transgender as “cisgender”. Uhhh no. I’m heterosexual. I’m normal.

All these confusing ass terms and pronouns.
Cisgender means exactly that, I don't see the confusion, just a clarification.
Wish everything could just go back to the way things were. It was a hell of a lot less complicated.
You mean with less information, understanding and empathy of people's issues and mental health? Sounds great.
No shit.

Gender and Gender Identity are two different things which is why we’re having so many problems now. A person may be male but identify as a female so they decide to become transgender. Hell; in these fucked up PC days, a person can identify as a cat or a helicopter if they want to.

You must have gone to a PC Biology school. Take your PC bullshit elsewhere; you’re not going to brainwash me.

I know all I need to know.
murderbot400

Post by murderbot400 »

I don't know why you feel so threatened by how other people feel about themselves.

The fact that you're being rude about it suggests a rather fragile ego and makes you look rather sad.

Still wish you the best, but since you can't keep this conversation civil I'll ignore you from now on.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

murderbot400 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:31 pm I don't know why you feel so threatened by how other people feel about themselves.

The fact that you're being rude about it suggests a rather fragile ego and makes you look rather sad.

Still wish you the best, but since you can't keep this conversation civil I'll ignore you from now on.
I’m pretty sure I’ve already explained why and I don’t really care to go into it any further.

Again, it may be rude, but that’s just how I feel about it. I think we were all better off about 10 years ago before all this PC crap.

Mentally ill people need to get help; not have surgery to further pretend they are what they can never be : the opposite sex.

And sure there are people born with both parts; but do you realize how rare those cases are?

Please do.
quibble

Post by quibble »

Freddielinton wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:44 pm I think we were all better off about 10 years ago before all this PC crap.

Mentally ill people need to get help
Mentally ill?? PC Crap?? :shock:

Maybe in Freddie's world we should all be perfection. Some sort of master race. One where we only only breed within that master race to protect the purity of the blood line. No dilution, no ambiguity, no shades of grey. Conform to Freddie's view. No tolerance, education or understanding..... Certainly not mixing or interacting with those less pure than the exhalted Freddie. Put oneself in their shoes - no thank you. Consider a different point of view - what's the point when one is so elevated!

Freddie, mein Feuhrer. (Or is it biggot - I get confused).
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

So now I’m Hitler because I’m transphobic?

You’re comparing one person who doesn’t like Transgender people with another person who was responsible for the deaths of millions. Quite a reach.

Nobody is perfect.

I’m just expressing my opinion on the matter. I disagree with the entire ideology of transgender people. You are what you were born as, and that’s that. People should not be able to just identify as whatever they want. I never said anyone should or has to agree with me. I’m just uncomfortable with the whole thing.

Once again I’ll say I don’t care what you do, just don’t do it around me.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Major props to you Freddie for speaking out on what needed to be said. I'm in full agreement with everything you've stated.

Transgenderism is not backed by science. Scientific fact states that there are only two genders.
And it is so unfortunate that we have turned into a society where merely stating this fact will get you in trouble. I'm sick and tired of PC culture. It will be the death of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tanSS_y_h9U
^It has gotten so bad we are now allowing men to compete in women's sports. See above link^
And if you dare have the common sense to oppose this, you are a transphobic bigot!!!!!!!!

Scroll two posts above this one....point proven. So sad.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
davidben

Post by davidben »

This is a really intriguing subject going from the first cases of gender dysmorphia syndrome (now gender dysphoria syndrome) to the medical recognition of at least a dozen separate and distinct genetic situations from being fully male (XY) and female (XX) so by definition males are half female due to having an X chromosome.
How does one DEFINE Gender? Is it biological, genetic, chromosomal, physiological, cultural or perhaps how one perceives oneself in society?
We do see situations such as XXY (Kleinfelter's syndrome) and XO (Turners Syndrome), should people with XO only be allowed to compete in sport against other XO competitors to level the playing field ? We have seen the issues raised with the South African runner Caster Semenya who has naturally high levels of testosterone and has been told by the IAAF that she can only compete against other 'women' if she takes drugs to bring her testosterone levels to a female level - she refused.
Cis gender refers to the gender that we were identify as being given at birth.
What about the situation of a 'male' who self-identifies as being recreationally female on a Tuesday afternoon; should he / she be allowed to enter the ladies Pond at Hampstead Heath on a Tuesday afternoon ?

Just some thoughts and I am not advocating any specific gender position here - I just love satin which is and should be what this forum is all about.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Well, I've read through all that and it's not changed my opinion one jot... As I said before, I would never wish any harm on another human being, no matter what there sexual or gender inclination, I am able to accept sexual orientation be-it homosexual/lesbian/bi or hetro, I am a hetrosexual man myself but at the same time the gender orientation has gone way out of control and the PC world in which we live has not made it any more acceptable and certainly not made it right. In fact it has made it all so much worse for everyone concerned. Hats off to the three of us on this thread so far willing to stand up proudly against this complete load of twaddle.. :roll: Well done
:D
Liking it shiny
quibble

Post by quibble »

ilikeitshiny wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:15 am Well, I've read through all that and it's not changed my opinion one jot... As I said before, I would never wish any harm on another human being, no matter what there sexual or gender inclination, I am able to accept sexual orientation be-it homosexual/lesbian/bi or hetro, I am a hetrosexual man myself but at the same time the gender orientation has gone way out of control and the PC world in which we live has not made it any more acceptable and certainly not made it right. In fact it has made it all so much worse for everyone concerned. Hats off to the three of us on this thread so far willing to stand up proudly against this complete load of twaddle.. :roll: Well done
:D
For clarity - fully respect both your position and approach. There are things you either agree / don't agree with and either like or don't like. What's separating your approach (which I support) from Freddie's (which I don't) is you do this without bigotry or bashing others for their view.

+1 to you.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Look at these proud men who heroically defend their right to be transfobic!
And then they like silky satin, because it's so shiny and soft.
Sissies :wink:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

paulasatijn wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:42 pm Look at these proud men who heroically defend their right to be transfobic!
And then they like silky satin, because it's so shiny and soft.
Sissies :wink:
Umm excuse me, but

smooth

Post by smooth »

daisysatin wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:55 pm Fortunately, I am open-minded and accept everyone whatever their sexuality or gender. A passion for satin is not something to be ashamed about, and the way different people express and experience it is always welcomed by me.
I so appreciate the thought that the post expresses. I have often thought about how to share a adoration and fondness for my fetish. Soft, Sensious fabric that to me brings the allure and feminine side of a woman, Trans or Natural out. I just like to share the Satin Fetish passion with others, and get the Female perspective. More thought and insight later.
Smooth
--Smoothsatinsociety
I love SatinBomberJackets and the Ladies who wear them.