Woolcoat satin lining

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
blowby

Re: Woolcoat satin lining

Post by blowby »

Wow

was it you or your wife find the writing in her coat? do you think it was the staff did that?

SilverLining wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:14 am I forgot to say. If anyone is on here, and you were the one who fucked my wifes coat in Harry's bar, drop me a PM . I won't be angry, promise . Its great what you did !

Regards
Silverlining
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

blowby wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm Wow

was it you or your wife find the writing in her coat? do you think it was the staff did that?

Luckily it myself who found it - wife doesn't know it is there

SilverLining wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:14 am I forgot to say. If anyone is on here, and you were the one who fucked my wifes coat in Harry's bar, drop me a PM . I won't be angry, promise . Its great what you did !

Regards
Silverlining
blowby

Post by blowby »

Hello which coat did they fuck?

SilverLining wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:19 pm
blowby wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm Wow

Luckily it myself who found it - wife doesn't know it is there

Regards
Silverlining
blowby

Post by blowby »

OMG I in heaven I almost died when I got these to Beautiful Coats
Attachments
rsz_jvrc.jpg
rsz_jvbc.jpg
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

WOW those 2 look great. What brand(s) are they?
blowby

Post by blowby »

Jaques Vert

Bongoslides wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:43 am WOW those 2 look great. What brand(s) are they?
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

blowby wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:43 pm OMG I in heaven I almost died when I got these to Beautiful Coats
Beautiful i love the red with black very sexy!
Woolcoatdreamer

Post by Woolcoatdreamer »

Very sexy and classy
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

blowby wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:14 am Jaques Vert

Bongoslides wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:43 am WOW those 2 look great. What brand(s) are they?
I really need to get one of them...!
blowby

Post by blowby »

windsmoor coat I just purchased
Attachments
rsz_s-l1600_2.jpg
rsz_s-l1600_1.jpg
rsz_s-l1600.jpg
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

My new arrival sexy looking coat
Attachments
rsz_20200708_225029.png
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Staying over at my partner's friends house to discover this very high quality coast coat very very nice!
Attachments
rsz_20200712_064048.jpg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

ilovesatin3 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:18 pm Staying over at my partner's friends house to discover this very high quality coast coat very very nice!
Wait..........

DOES THAT SAY GUCCI????

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Tell me you fucked it. If it is Gucci, those are SO expensive. I found a Gucci silk blouse a few years back that I love and a silk lined jacket but the lining was too thin and my cum literally fucked it up the first time I used it, and it's too thin to fuck, coz it pretty much means I'm rubbing the outer material.

Wish I had a long coat. Wish I could ruin an expensive Gucci coat.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Bought a silk lined Diane Von Furstenberg winter coat the other day off eBay.

😍😍😍😍

So nice. Would highly recommend them, but the one I've got is quite rare on eBay, (at least it is in the UK), it's got a two tone blue and white lining, of silk (and spandex). Quite expensive to buy on eBay. Cost about £160, and last year the first one I just randomly found on eBay was something like £80. My one's black or dark navy (didn't get around to checking out the colour loooool, just wanted to get my dick in it!) the one I found before was Camel. Most of the DvF coats I've found though are polyester lined and only have a single toned lining, so if you're interested in that, have fun, but the one I found doesn't seem to be around much on eBay, alas. Hence why I had to take my chance and buy it looool!!! I'd been interested in them since something like October/November last year.

It's really nice, tried it on and it looks really classy and they're REALLY expensive. My coat isn't in season so it's obviously an older make, but even a convertible Jacquard trench coat on the DvF site is going for $1,200 (original RRP), and it's not even lined in silk. Some others like an unlined 100% wool coat are going for $800. I found a kinda equivalent, which is a thick winter wool coat, silk lined (can't see the lining though so I don't know if it's the two tone (which I assume would cost more coz it's two colours?) and that's going for $1,400 original RRP and $500 on sale.

So I'd highly recommend them if you can get them. Ridiculous thrill knowing you're fucking something so expensive and that your cum is probably going to ruin it.

It's a shame though, the benefit of silk is the smoothness and the thrill of the cost of it, but the downside is that silk gets stiff REALLY easily, so I can't keep cumming on it.

Ah well. I still love it looool!!!
Attachments
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

mattbh94 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:34 pm
ilovesatin3 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:18 pm Staying over at my partner's friends house to discover this very high quality coast coat very very nice!
Wait..........

DOES THAT SAY GUCCI????

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Tell me you fucked it. If it is Gucci, those are SO expensive. I found a Gucci silk blouse a few years back that I love and a silk lined jacket but the lining was too thin and my cum literally fucked it up the first time I used it, and it's too thin to fuck, coz it pretty much means I'm rubbing the outer material.

Wish I had a long coat. Wish I could ruin an expensive Gucci coat.
Made by coast still expensive and very well made it looked very sexy, slight perfume on the collar and yes of cause i fucked it with my mrs watching it felt incredible!