Woolcoat satin lining

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Vabhot

Re: Woolcoat satin lining

Post by Vabhot »

I can assure you that every day I will take care of her flowers and her cat very well. And that I will take great pleasure in doing it even... :wink:
Attachments
20210503_165307.jpg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

I know she has other coats because she was wearing a beautiful light blue one when she left and I think she has 1 or 2 more because I have seen her wearing them before and I have not found them in her bedroom. In any case what I already have on hand will allow me to take a lot of pleasure during a week and especially every day... :P
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

You are in for some good fucking this week, You need to cum many times with those sexy satin linings.
Woolcoatdreamer

Post by Woolcoatdreamer »

Gorgeous coats,.one very lucky man. I am completely and utterly jealous. Be Great to see a pic of your neighbour wearing one of those Gorgeous coats 😍
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

coatfun wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:00 am You are in for some good fucking this week, You need to cum many times with those sexy satin linings.
yes I will for sure and I have even already started. I did this several times yesterday. I have a choice of coats and satin colors and they all appeal to me and turn me on
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Woolcoatdreamer wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:23 pm Gorgeous coats,.one very lucky man. I am completely and utterly jealous. Be Great to see a pic of your neighbour wearing one of those Gorgeous coats 😍
Thanks. I'm careful not to get them dirty but unfortunately I couldn't hold back with the white and I ejaculated on the satin. I cleaned right away, but if you are careful, you can guess the stain
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Sometimes the satin takes total control and powerless to stop. The feeling that satin gives us satin lovers sometimes almost drives us out of our minds and makes us do risky things.
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Thank you for sharing this experience!
You indeed are a very luck guy to have this opportunity!!!! And from experience, I'm willing to bet that the thrill of having
your way with her lovely satin lined delicacies,, in her home, makes it even more special.
I must ask, do you fantasize about her as you glide you manhood all over her satin lined coats? Imagining or
better yet seeing a lady's silhouette being caressed by the satin lining her
coat is such a turn-on. don't you agree?
Charles
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Charles123 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:11 am Thank you for sharing this experience!
You indeed are a very luck guy to have this opportunity!!!! And from experience, I'm willing to bet that the thrill of having
your way with her lovely satin lined delicacies,, in her home, makes it even more special.
I must ask, do you fantasize about her as you glide you manhood all over her satin lined coats? Imagining or
better yet seeing a lady's silhouette being caressed by the satin lining her
coat is such a turn-on. don't you agree?
Charles
No she is an elderly woman and it is only her coats and the satin of their linings that drives me crazy with excitement. On the other hand when my wife receives her girlfriends in winter and some of them wear coats with pure satin lining, it is the two that turn me on, the coats and their owners ... The best is when I cum directly on the satin and then, several hours later, they wear the coat. That excite me a lot to see that.
When my wife receives her friends, I always make sure the coat rack is full of things, so that they leave their coats in our bedroom. It is then for me the ideal place to do what I have to do ...
What also excites me a lot is to notice that some satin linings bear stains which I suppose to be cum. I do not hesitate to mark my territory and place mine there as well. And then what a huge pleasure to see them put on their coats with the stains of my sperm on their skin ...
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Another beauty to add to my collection
Attachments
rsz_20210609_100645.jpg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Ohhh great colour, beautiful and so exciting. Have plenty of fun
blowby

Post by blowby »

got this today
alwc.jpg
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

blowby wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:30 am got this todayalwc.jpg
Wow! Beautiful colour 😍
Woolcoatdreamer

OMG Stunningly beautiful. What a gorgeous sexy coat. Wish I could just touch that satin.
Woolcoatdreamer

One of my faves
Attachments
Screenshot_20210619-002342_OneDrive.jpg