Woolcoat satin lining

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
blowby

Re: Woolcoat satin lining

Post by blowby »

ilovesatin3 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:39 pm While my partners downstairs on the phone I'm finding lots in her wardrobe to keep me occupied
be fun to get off inside her coats
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

ilovesatin3 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:39 pm While my partners downstairs on the phone I'm finding lots in her wardrobe to keep me occupied
Oh, it's so beautiful ! It reminds me of my youth when I used to go to visit my aunt with my parents and they would often go for a long walk in a park because they had family matters to deal with together. I stayed at her house watching cartoons. I took the opportunity to search his wardrobes in his room where I found more or less this kind of jackets or coats with superb satin linings. And I took advantage of it ...the funny thing is that my parents never understood why all of a sudden I loved going to visit my aunt
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

I don't know why and what the trigger was, but it was around 9 years old that I suddenly had this passion for satin. It started with my anoraks and those of the boys and girls in my class, but I didn't do anything with them except touch them. At the time I was already masturbating by rubbing my cock against my anoraks, until orgasm, which was the same as today (except there was no liquid, no cum. It was easy and clean, without a stain risk) and devoid of any sexual connotation towards women or men. I called it "doing the thing" and I was doing it on the sly, so I already knew it was a secret to keep to yourself. As if I was doing something forbidden.

Afterwards I discovered my mother's woolen coats lined with satin and those of my aunt (I explained in the previous post how I took advantage of my aunt's coats and jackets). At that time many coats had pure satin linings. Asap I spotted satin in a man's or woman's jacket or coat, I wanted to rub my penis against it, even when dressed with pants, I was able to have orgasms. It was when I became a teenager and attracted to girls, that I was only interested in women's clothes like coats with satin lining, satin lingerie etc.

I have an amazing experience that happened to me with a coat from my aunt. My mother asked me to accompany my aunt to the doctor because she was not walking well and so I had to help her. it was winter and she wore one of her coats that I didn't have access to because she locked the wardrobe of her high end winter coats. Arrived at the doctor there were 2 patients. she took off her cashmere coat and turned it over on the satin side, then placed it on her thighs. I was sitting next to her and was fantasizing about this beautifull and so exciting satin. When it was her turn, she put the coat on my thighs and my cock asking me to take care of it until she had finished her medical consultation. I found myself alone in the waiting room with a satin jewel against my penis. I must have been 11 years old, maybe 12 maximum and I wasn't ejaculating yet, no liquid, nothing. I knew there was 1 risk of other patients arriving and so I acted very quickly. I rubbed through the pants and I came maybe after 2-3 minutes. I was right because soon after a couple arrived and sat in front of me. There were actually two doctors doing the medical consultations and the couple after a few minutes were called and I found myself once again on my own. At the time I recovered very quickly and so I did it a second time very quickly because I absolutely wanted to take advantage of this coat which, usually, was locked in cabinet without access for me.

You will understand that from that day on I have always volunteered to accompany my aunt to the doctor, but only in winter...

Sorry I took so long biy it is still a great mempry for me
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Reaching the age of 40 I thought I would grow out of my fetish for silk satin coats but quit the opposite I'm taking more risks buying more having my wicked way where ever I can! I LOVE IT!
Attachments
Screenshot_20210718-175152_eBay.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That silver satin is so sexy. Very nice coat.
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilovesatin3 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:01 pm Reaching the age of 40 I thought I would grow out of my fetish for silk satin coats but quit the opposite I'm taking more risks buying more having my wicked way where ever I can! I LOVE IT!
Sexy Lining, I love buying woman's coats so I could fuck the silky lining and smell her perfume inside her coat OMG
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

ilovesatin3 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:01 pm Reaching the age of 40 I thought I would grow out of my fetish for silk satin coats but quit the opposite I'm taking more risks buying more having my wicked way where ever I can! I LOVE IT!
Wow perfect!!!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

IMG_3693_cr_crzzzzzzzz.jpg
Attachments
IMG_3696zzzzzz.JPG
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

coatfun wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:11 pm IMG_3693_cr_crzzzzzzzz.jpg
Just beautiful
blowby

Post by blowby »

coatfun wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:11 pm IMG_3693_cr_crzzzzzzzz.jpg
So shiny and sexy
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

Wow coatfun. You need a thread for your impressive collection!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

White and red satin
IMG_3698_crc.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Thanks, It's taken years to acquire my collection of satin lined coats and satin gowns.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

coatfun wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:37 pm Thanks, It's taken years to acquire my collection of satin lined coats and satin gowns.
And all of them are really perfect for turn on... I have looked at all the photos you posted and I admit that all of your coats, bar none, are gorgeous with irresistible satin linings.
If only you could lend me one for 10 minutes that would be enough for me to have a lot of fun. 😜
In any case if ever one day you are tired of one of them and you put it on sale think of me thank you very much
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

IMG_0009qq.JPG