Woolcoat satin lining

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Re: Woolcoat satin lining

Post by promdresslover »

Nothing better than a sexy opulent coat with a thick satin lining, wrapped around some sexy naked legs. The song "Short Skirt and a Long Jacket" from Cake comes to mind.

My current girlfriend has a long black wool blend coat with a thick acetate/nylon lining. Drives me crazy when I saw her in it back before the rona shit got started up. I guess it's the temptation of those naked legs leading to a happy trail against the shiny satin almost like a tease that makes me hard.
blowby

Post by blowby »

Woolcoatdreamer wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:29 pm I look forward to seeing some more pics in August
when I get the coat I post I hard looking
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

I have 2 of these coats the lining is unreal so thick and soft it will definitely make your cock rock hard can’t wait to see the pics
Woolcoatdreamer

Post by Woolcoatdreamer »

mmm can't wait either.
Would love to see more pics posted of coats, I hate the hotter months as the sexy coats all go back in the closet.
I miss them terribly lol
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Last December I went to a restaurant with colleagues in order to have a good dinner. I immediately noticed that the cloakroom was located hidden right next to the toilet and when I hung my coat on the coat hook I spotted a superb blue woman's coat with a terribly exciting satin lining. I only thought about that during dinner when I saw arriving a couple of fifties about whose wife had a woolen coat.

I observed with attention when the wife took off her coat after entering and I noticed that this coat had a pure satin lining, shiny and so exciting. The advantage was that the newly arrived lady would stay at least for dinner time and that I will have time to take care of her coat. In addition she returned her coat on the lining side because she wanted to take it with her to the table and I fantasized about this superb lining in pure white satin, but luckily her husband asked her to hang it at the locker.
I checked that the couple ordered their dinner.

After about fifteen minutes I apologized for going to the bathroom and I went discreetly to take the white coat and without anyone noticing I locked myself in the toilet with the white coat.

I immediately turned it over to the satin side.I lowered my pants and I took out my penis to rub it against the satin.
honestly i was so excited it took me less than 5 minutes to cum. Luckily there were 2 men's toilets because there was someone who tried to get in.

I did not take the time to wipe my cum which stayed in the satin lining and I went out discreetly and I put the coat back in its place.Then I went to wash my hands quietly at the sink.

I have returned to this restaurant several times since, but I have not had the opportunity to find women's coats with pure satin linings. It remains an excellent memory and I will start again as soon as I can next winter.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Satin makes us do some pretty risky things.
Woolcoatdreamer

What's the most risky thing people have done for the power of silk lining coats?
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

At a family Christmas in the boot room i noticed a long ankle lenght checked belted coat hung up with the jet black satin lining slightly showing it looked so sexy.
That night i crept downstairs very early in the morning grabbed it from the hook hearing the lining swish the coat smelt of a sweet perfume and gave it a quick hard shag it felt incredible needless to say i didn't last long!
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Well I thought it was risky.

I went to Lille in France a couple of years ago, the week before Christmas . I travelled on my own.

I took two of my wife’s coats with me, one a beaver lamb fur, and also a wool Nuage brand coat.

I went around Lille wearing them all weekend. Got a few strange looks, but I felt a million dollars hearing the satin lining swishing about. Got myself photographed by people to remind me of that wonderful time.

Wife doesn’t know anything about it ! She has soooo many coats, two wouldn’t be missed !
Woolcoatdreamer

Very sexy stories indeed.

I used to pretend with my Mum, that I would go to her house and walk her dog.
She had no idea(well that's what I think) but when she left to go out, I would leave the dog in the front room and make my way up stairs to her bedroom where an absolute stunning black full length wool coat awaited me hanging on the back of her bedroom door.
It had the most luscious thick black satin lining which had me on my knees kissing it at the bottom and the air vent slip at the back of the coat.
On top of this, she had 2 gorgeous suits coats, 1 black and 1 blue both with shiny satin linings. I was obsessed with them. There was also 2 waistcoats with shiny satin backs and lots of vintage satin lingerie however the coat was by far the sexiest of them all.

There was a couple of occasions, my mum would come back whilst I was worshipping the coat and having my way with it but somehow I managed to never get caught red handed.

These were amazing times and I miss them dearly.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

When I was a student I rounded up my end of the months in winter by holding the cloakroom of a theater on Friday and Saturday evenings. During the show I took advantage of the women's coats which had the most beautiful satin linings and there were many ... The advantage was that I had seen to which woman they belonged. At that time I fucked a lot of women's coats with pure satin linings (3 on average per evening) and I loved to cum directly on the satin. I was wiping off the cum but there was still a damp stain. I loved all the colors but I had a weakness for whites, blues and beige. It was a great time at that time because many women wore coats with pure acetate satin lining
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

I specify that often I took two or three women coats with linings of pure satin of different colors and the excitement provided by satin and mixtures of colors was very exciting. I cummed so many times with that, it has been a real great pleasure that I miss it a lot today.
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Many years ago i worked in a country house hotel covering many jobs from gardening to front of house and kitchen duties, i fancied one of the waitress there Rachael 22 fit and brunette she had a cute blue military type coat staff would hang up there belongings in a separate entrance to the hotel so one night when everyone was in i took a break lifting Rachel's coat off the hook and heading to the garden's pitch black i found a spot and smelt here coat it was beautiful i gave her coat one in the darkness it felt incredible. Love the old days
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

I have to admit , I was really annoyed about this, but later, saw the funny side of it.
I was f**king my wifes fur coat one day, and I noticed some writing in the top of a sleeve armpit.

On further inspection , having pulled out the sleeve lining , there was a lot of writing . Bear in mind, we'd just got home from a trip to Iceland, Reykjavik. Also bear in mind, we ate at a restaurant called Harry's bar, and the waitress had taken our coats of us as we sat down !

The writing in her fur coat sleeve said :- (I'm looking at it now !)

" found this gorgeous coat in Harry's Reykavic . I had 10 minutes with it lovely lady. I f**ked you f**king lovely lining twice, and my spunk shot all over it. Thank you so much. Hope you enjoyed your meal and your f**king wet coat HA HA

Then he wrote "f**king shit caot " . Note the spelling !

Then I checked the other sleeve. Lots more writing, most of which I can't read . Either he was disturbed, or his pen ran out.

It makes me smile when my wife wears this coat in winter, me knowing that another guy has f**ked her coat !
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

I forgot to say. If anyone is on here, and you were the one who fucked my wifes coat in Harry's bar, drop me a PM . I won't be angry, promise . Its great what you did !

Regards
Silverlining