blowby

Re: Woolcoat satin lining

Post by blowby »

Sexy Coat

coatfun wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:15 pmIMG_3385.JPG
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

:shock: OMG coatfun that looks amazing. What brand is it?
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Hello friends,
My female neighbor who is around sixty returned to her family in another region because of the Covid 19. She asked me to take care of her plants and her cat. What I did yesterday.
Going at her home I immediatly saw hanging on the coat rack a woolen coat. I immediately went to check the lining which was in a magnificent satin. The coat was a Lorendale brand.
I couldn't resist any longer and I took the coat and I cummed after 10 min because I was so excited...
Then I took care of the plants and the cat and before leaving I could not resist doing it a second time with this superb satin lining without dirtying it. But before leaving I went to see in her bedroom wardrobe if she had other vintage coats.
And to my surprise I saw four other vintage coats from Jacques Vert, Bromleigh, Lorendale brands.
They all have very exciting satin lining. So I decided to come every day to masturbate and cum with another coat. I would have liked to show you the photos of these coats and their satin linings but it is very complicated here to post photos. If you are interested to watch the pics of these satin linings that make me cum everyday, send me a private message with your email address and we could exchange by email, it will be easier.
Sorry for my bad English...
Regards
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Hello friends,
My female neighbor who is around sixty returned to her family in another region because of the Covid 19. She asked me to take care of her plants and her cat. What I did yesterday.
Going at her home I immediatly saw hanging on the coat rack a woolen coat. I immediately went to check the lining which was in a magnificent satin. The coat was a Lorendale brand.
I couldn't resist any longer and I took the coat and I cummed after 10 min because I was so excited...
Then I took care of the plants and the cat and before leaving I could not resist doing it a second time with this superb satin lining without dirtying it. But before leaving I went to see in her bedroom wardrobe if she had other vintage coats.
And to my surprise I saw four other vintage coats from Jacques Vert, Bromleigh, Lorendale brands.
They all have very exciting satin lining. So I decided to come every day to masturbate and cum with another coat. I would have liked to show you the photos of these coats and their satin linings but it is very complicated here to post photos. If you are interested to watch the pics of these satin linings that make me cum everyday, send me a private message with your email address and we could exchange by email, it will be easier.
Sorry for my bad English...
Regards
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I have several Lorendale and Bromleigh coats and they have the most beautiful satin linings. I always look for those brands on Ebay. The lings are so silky and sexy and shimmer and they make me cum so hard.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The red coat that I am fucking in this pic is a Lorendale it has a sexy fox fur collar.
Attachments
satinfuck3_cr_cr_cr.jpg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Indeed, the 2 Lorendale she have one satin lining is Burgundy and the other one is green. The Jacques Vert is gold, and the Bromleigh white
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I'll bet that burgendy Lorendale is so sexy. Lorendale coats are actually made by Bromleigh. I don't think they are made anymore though. Classy wool coats with real satin linings are hard to find these days. Have fun while you can.
Regards Coatfun.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Indeed, the satin off the Lorendale Burgundy is superb and so exciting. I will test it today. Yesterday I cummed in the white Bromleigh, because I noticed that the satin had spots that looked like sperm. So I was able to enjoy on satin directly by adding mine, without it being noticed. But the Burgundy is virgin, so I'll have to be careful not to dirty it, lol
blowby

Post by blowby »

Sexy looking coat

coatfun wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:55 am The red coat that I am fucking in this pic is a Lorendale it has a sexy fox fur collar.
Woolcoatdreamer

Post by Woolcoatdreamer »

rsz_screenshot_20200403-093322_samsung_internet.jpg
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

Ashley Graham from Pussycat Dolls
1587120046_111_Ashley-Roberts-draws-attention-in-a-checkered-red-jacket-and.jpg
1587120046_145_Ashley-Roberts-draws-attention-in-a-checkered-red-jacket-and.jpg
Bongoslides