Post by blowby »

Her coat lining is begging to get creamed on

Bongoslides wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:58 am Kate Garraway in a Black wool coat

34711466-8867727-image-a-79_1603376168160.jpg

34711468-8867727-image-a-78_1603376150950.jpg
Vabhot

Re: Woolcoat satin lining

Post by Vabhot »

Hi everyone, have you ever wondered where your satin lining coats fetish comes from?

Regarding to me it comes since I was very young it is maybe at 6 years old that I started to masturbate with satin. And it was really good because at this time I could cum like now but without liquid and without ejaculating.

I started with a coat from my mom that had a pur satin lining. And one day my mother invited her female friends and I noticed that any of them had woolcoats with beautifull satin linings. There were many and not all the coats could be put on the coat rack. Some coats must have been left on my bed in my room. There was one on the coat rack which was beautiful, with pure satin lining and another one too which was put in my room. That day I did as I did with my mother's coat, I turned the coat over on the satin side, I put it on my thighs and on my cock and I rubbed against the satin until I cummed...

I had time because I knew my mom's friends would stay several hours and I did it twice with the same coat.
Then after an hour I wanted the coat which was hanging on the coat rack, so I made the exchange discreetly between the two coats. The first had a black satin lining and the second a gold satin lining. There I took my time and I came twice in about 2 hours because I knew I had a lot of time. After a while I was thinking about doing it another time when I heard that the meeting was over and the women were going out.

It was from there on the start of a fantasy about all of my mom's winter meetings and parties at home with her female friends as I knew that they would come with coats that would make me cum.

And I never stopped with this fantasy and with my masturbation with female coats with satin linings.
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Not a massive coat fan BUT the Dorothy Perkins coat longings look amazing! Does anyone rate them or are they nothing special?
Attachments
AE304C3D-636C-4733-A360-C9964ABAF19C.jpeg
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

Morning have just bought one identical to yours for my wife the lining is amazing
Woolcoatdreamer

Post by Woolcoatdreamer »

Beautiful coat and lining. Would love to take home with me.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

I found this diamond at the flat off an old female friend of my parents. I'm going to enjoy it and cum like crazy ...
I found this diamond at the flat off an old female friend of my parents. I'm going to enjoy it and cum like crazy ...
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

I am wet like crazy and I'm hard as steel
I am wet like crazy and I'm hard as steel
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

I love to make the pleasure last
I love to make the pleasure last
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

I can't take it anymore I take it right away
I can't take it anymore I take it right away
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

if I continue I will cum in my pants
if I continue I will cum in my pants
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That is a Lorendale brand they are super sexy coats. Pure satin linings
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Indeed Lorendale coats are the best for me. And they made me cum so many time. They are irresistible...
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Picture from Pinterest
Picture from Pinterest
My parents' friend came back home and as I took care of her flowers and her cat during her absence, she invited me for 1 coffee. And I noticed that there was, hanging on his coat rack at the entrance, the same coat as the one in the photo. By putting my coat there, I was able to read the brand of her coat and it is a "Lorendale" too, with the same satin lining as in the photo. As soon as I get the chance, I'll make love to this beige coat too, because just touching the satin lining made me hard as steel and got me wet. It was in my mind during the coffee with her. This woman can't even imagine the number of orgasms her navy blue coat gave me while she was gone. Unfortunately, she had locked her bedroom door and I was unable to search her cupboards. But I saw where she hides her key now and next time I will jerk off with her other coats because I know she has a lot of them. Everytime I meet her in winter she wears a different one and in several colors and all of them are vintage.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

s-l1600qq2233.jpg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

The best brand with the best satin lining...